Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri (51284 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
It's really a curse to be a Nigerian,,,very useless people spoiling things for other sensible and sane Nigerians,,how will someone leave his own country to commit crimes in other countries?,,how?...
Most of these useless,, unscrupulous youths keeps blaming the government not knowing that they re the real problem and reason why every countries are looking down on us...

It will never be well with those bastards spoiling the name of Nigeria.
ViktorCash:
Are Nigerians cursed? I have never heard of other Africans being treated like this before.

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SAY OR ADD?

FURTHER INSULT, AND YOU EXEPCT WHAT TO CHANGE?
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Gourdoinc(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
It's good. Keep those cultists and yahoo boys out. No sane country wants such dredges of society
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Regex: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Brain dead fool na Buhari carry foolish Igbo go rob bank for Dubai, na same Buhari go de do olosho advert for Dubai mall. Na him go de do yahoo, scatter everywhere for Dubai.

Hey man, Igbos are the least cause of your problem. This is done by every Nigerian, whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Don't forget the popular Yahoo con artist that is being held in prison till today was caught in Dubai and na Yoruba boy. So better face the cause of your problem, it is not one race in naija that is your problem.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

The day you vist half the countries I've been , they would give you a chieftaincy title in your village.

Never have I been delayed by the authorities.

Try get small sense.

WE ARE NOT IN COMPETITION.

JUST REASON PROPERLY AND STOP SOUNDING LIKE AN IDIOT.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by castrokins(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Affidavits Go Solve This One. Trust Nigerians
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
AS, I WAS SAYING, WE CAN FIX THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER AND LEAVE BEHIND A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN, ONLY WHEN WE COME TOGETHER AS ONE.

WE KNOW THE PROBLEMS FACING US AS A COUNTRY.

THE TRUTH IS ONLY US CAN FIX IT, BUT LIKE THE TOWER OF BABEL, WE CANNOT FIX SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.

WE MUST SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE AND THAT VOICE IS PERTER OBI.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
2radii come and see your good peoplegringrin
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by greypencils: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

So you didn't hear about the cult fight then too bah... Yeah country hard but people will still leave go do nonsense for another mans country... Like you dont see all the drugs in India and the rest too..
Na only Nigeria hard for this world Abi... Dey find person to blame ...
Day you admit say masses sef dey add to this country problem ... You will be at peace...
Just imagine the fools, the country is hard yet you can muster money to buy plane ticket. If you can do that, you can manage what you have and persevere till you break through but everyone wants make money to show off so they tend to crime. Ok! Live within the legal ambit of the country who has granted you visa but NO, All way na way, They have the effontory to commit crimes in a foreign land. And fools on nairaland blame the government, not the people who are going out to commit crimes in foreign lands. This is the result. They have succeeded in closing the doors against others.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ebubu: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
inoki247:

If you no understand na u know buh keep blaming the Govt for the crime u commit....

Dude just get the fûck out or go to school at least.

Would those dudes be in foreign country constituting nonsense if their country was a working one ?

Bullshit from an uneducated man.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Regex: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Compare her to Onyeama the Igbo foriegn affair minister that supervised the beheading of many IG o cocaine pushers ever witnessed in Nigeria, I will say she doing perfectly.

Seun, Lalasticlala, and other mods, rule 2 has been broken by this fella. It will be a shame if it continues and nothing is done.

Justwise
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
greypencils:
Just imagine the fools, the country is hard yet you can muster money to buy plane ticket. If you can do that, you can manage what you have and persevere till you break through but everyone wants make money to show off so they tend to crime. Ok! Live within the legal ambit of the country who has granted you visa but NO, All way na way, They have the effontory to commit crimes in a foreign land. And fools on nairaland blame the government, not the people who are going out to commit crimes in foreign lands. This is the result. They have succeeded in closing the doors against others.

ALL THIS STARTED WITH ONE MAN CALLED HUSHPUPPI.

HE GAVE NIGERIA FAME FOR ALL THE WRONG REASON, AFTER HIM, NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
greypencils:
Honestly, and idiots will tell me I'm soiling the Nigerian name when I call this country a country filled with thieves and degenerates. gringrin how funny
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by rusher14: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

WE ARE NOT IN COMPETITION.

JUST REASON PROPERLY AND STOP SOUNDING LIKE AN IDIOT.

I'm not your father.

Don't know what you've been told.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Alajiki(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thanks to Tinubu and Buhari, I could still remember when Dubai was placing adverts in Nigeria for Nigerians to come to Dubai before Tinubu and APC came to power, I even watched one of the adverts on AIT back then and I was like wow, today they don't want Nigerians to come after Tinubu and APC have made Nigeria poverty capital of the world making people run out of the country as if there is a full blown war going on...

The question is why are people leaving Nigeria In large Numbers if it is not because of hardship caused by Tinubu and APC?

To all of you quoting me, the truth is the behaviour of majority of citizens of a country is the reflection of the leaders they have in that country, take a look at Japan, they are the most behaved citizens in the world( same as their leaders), if you do not know the meaning of leadership don't argue with me, a LEADER is a teacher

So if Nigerians are behaving badly since 2015 in Dubai it means it is Tinubu and APC that taught them, because what changed Nigerians behaviour from 2015 if they behaved well before 2015? THE ANSWER IS TINUBU AND APC

It was Buhari and Tinubu that started cult war in Dubai, abi?! It was Tinubu ad Buhari who started full scale armed robbery in Dubai, abi?

Senselessness is kissing you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Regex: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

U ARE IGNORANT.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW, PRODUCT OF EXAM MALPRACTICE.

YOU BOUGHT YOUR CERTIFICATE AND WHEN YOU TALK, IT SHOWS.

MOST COUNTRIES DONT WANT FOREIGNERS TO WORK OR LIVE WITH THEM, YOU WILL BE FORCED TO PROSTITUTION LIKE YOUR SISTERS IN ITALY AND FRANCE.

THEY CALL IT RIGHT TO WORK AND STAY.

I guess you sold him the certificate for you to know he bought it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by inoki247: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ebubu:

Dude just get the fûck out or go to school at least.

Would those dudes be in foreign country constituting nonsense if their country was a working one ?

Bullshit from an uneducated man.

Lol read well na pidgin I dey use i no get time for straight English I'm not writing an exam...

Why will you be blaming the Govt for the evil act people commit....

Bad people dey every country buh our desperation nd always looking for ways wey we fit rip the system dey follow us go everywhere.....

Like say oda Africans with bad leaders no dey troop out of dere country doz ones too suppose dey use the reason dey du excuse and start committing crime....

Nobody be saint buh we should stop blaming the Govt for our deeds...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by rusher14: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
ViktorCash:
Are Nigerians cursed? I have never heard of other Africans being treated like this before.

We claim we are too sharp and all hosts are lazy and envious.

We say the same in South Africa, Europe, US and now Dubai.

Many Nigerians lack morals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Jay16: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
So Davido and Wizkid no fit enter Dubai abi or na only for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

We claim we are too sharp and all hosts are lazy and envious.

We say the same in South Africa, Europe, US and now Dubai.

Many Nigerians lack morals.

TRUTH IS, NIGERIA ARE HATED FOR ONE REASON ALONE.

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

BY NOW, NIGERIA IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE PUSHED THAT LITTLE ISLAND CALLED BRITAIN ASIDE AND BE LEADERS OF THE BLACK WORLD.

WHAT DO WE HAVE, OUR CITIZENS GOING TO SMALLER COUNTRIES LIKE GHANA TO HUSTLE.

DONT YOU THINK PEOPLE FROM SOUTH AFRICA WOULD LIKE TO VISIT, LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA, BOTH LEGALLY AND ILLEGALLY?

NIGERIA, KNOW YOUR WORTH.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by 2Radii: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
2radii come and see your good peoplegringrin

99% of nigerians are bad.

So ur chances of u bn a good person is -0.006708579% grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:

99% of nigerians are bad.

So ur chances of u bn a good person is -0.006708579% grin grin
Eyah you can't even do proper math. However, I love your tears.

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Theone123: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

I don't even like that Dubai

How many blacks there lives expensive lifestyle

Dubai gave Hushpuppy out

Stop being silly and call what is bad as it is. It's your likes that constitute nuisances when they get to another man's country. Develop yours, so people can come for tourism too. Silly.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thanks to Tinubu and Buhari, I could still remember when Dubai was placing adverts in Nigeria for Nigerians to come to Dubai before Tinubu and APC came to power, I even watched one of the adverts on AIT back then and I was like wow, today they don't want Nigerians to come after Tinubu and APC have made Nigeria poverty capital of the world making people run out of the country as if there is a full blown war going on...

The question is why are people leaving Nigeria In large Numbers if it is not because of hardship caused by Tinubu and APC?

To all of you quoting me, the truth is the behaviour of majority of citizens of a country is the reflection of the leaders they have in that country, take a look at Japan, they are the most behaved citizens in the world( same as their leaders), if you do not know the meaning of leadership don't argue with me, a LEADER is a teacher

So if Nigerians are behaving badly since 2015 in Dubai it means it is Tinubu and APC that taught them, because what changed Nigerians behaviour from 2015 if they behaved well before 2015? THE ANSWER IS TINUBU AND APC

APC is a disaster
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by ATLIEN2027: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

Zombidient warped slowpoke irrational reasoning. Tinubu and Buhari ate also responsible for your blodas that have been dealing drugs and other crimes since only God knows when.
I left Nigeria in the 80s. In fact there was a slogan then about young people leaving Nigeria in droves back then. Myself and all my friends ended leaving Nigeria in the 80s. Stop posting infantile warped illogical rubbish trash that lacks any basis in reality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by 2Radii: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Eyah you can't even do proper math. However, I love your tears.
Lol, one day, they will arrest u in Hiroshima.

Ur news will be here for all to see.

U better be a good representative of the great Ndi-igbo and not a developer jatijati.

Druggie

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Zombidient warped slowpoke irrational reasoning. Tinubu and Buhari ate also responsible for your blodas that have been dealing drugs and other crimes since only God knows when.
I left Nigeria in the 80s. In fact there was a slogan then about young people leaving Nigeria in droves back then. Myself and all my friends ended leaving Nigeria in the 80s. Stop posting infantile warped illogical rubbish trash that lacks any basis in reality.

YOU NEED TWO SHOTS, YOUR BRAIN IS LONG GONE.

NOTHING MORE WE CAN DO 4 U.

WHAT TRIBALISM AND HATE CAN DO TO A PERSON. RIP!
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by LegalWolf: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

It’s actually the cultism of your brothers that caused problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

you people must naturally born to be stupid sha. After all the criminal activity of your igbo brothers soiling Nigeria image,you still have the guts to shit blames. Just last month two igbo brothers were caught in drug deals and immediately jailed,imagine the last time,an igbo boy was selling beer in dubai mosque,if not that I felt pity for his family,I would have snitched on him. Igbos needs to stand up and shun crime. The era of shifting blame is gone,indians already knows not all Nigerians are bad but most Igbos who enters their country are most likely be a criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Fearyourcreator: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
greypencils:
Naso dem spoil Malaysia too... Spoiling everywhere ... Government spoil home ... Masses spoil outside...
And na masses dey suffer am most....
I saw the cult video then , I was like if Nigeria better sef naso them go still dey do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Theone123: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
A people so blessed and cursed at the same time! A man once said, if all Americans left America to Nigeria and all Nigerians lefi Nigeria to America - in 10years,
America will be like the current Nigeria and Nigeria will become America. Read that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Christistruth00: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
South Africa, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia Ghana and Now Dubai

Now only you Waka Come?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet / Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.