Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra (625 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by IzunnaOkafor(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
By Izunna Okafor, Awka

A 57-year-old man, caught defiling a 10-year-old girl in Anambra State, has confessed to enjoy little girls than grown-up women.

The suspect, identified as Chidi Obieze who was arrested on Wednesday made the confession when being interrogated, a video of which is currently trending on the social media.

According to the video, Mr. Obieze who lives in Egbem Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State, was caught and tied by community youths in Oraifite, which is a neighbouring community to Ozubulu. It was gathered that he has long been in the habit of defiling little girls.

During the interrogation, the suspect also confessed to have been in the act of defiling little girls since about ten years ago, and pledged to stop indulging in such if freed.

“I also like grown-up women, but my best are little girls. I have been doing this for about 10 years now,” he said.

When asked what he was doing with the 10-year-old girl with whom he was caught, Mr. Obieze said “I was only romancing her with my private part.”

He however pleaded for mercy and forgiveness, while assuring that he would repent from such act if released.

When contacted, the Spokesperson of the Anambra State Police Command, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu said he did not have any information on the incident, and promised to get back to this reporter as soon as he receives any information on that.

Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amambra again?
People that stroll in to bring out guns to shoot, claiming Unknown Gun men are killing them.
Let's wait for them to blaim DSS, Herdsmen, Tinubu and Buhari as usual.
Clowns!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by GeneralPula: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
He enjoyed little girls because their skin is usually soft to cannibalized ontop..

Shame on Biafra criminals..

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by delzbaba(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just castrate this fellow, he is begging for it
Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by romunu(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Don’t worry you won’t do it in cell.
Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by ASAPFERG1: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why did lugard merged my tribe with this people? angry
When will Nigeria divide so that I will not have have anything to do with this strange tribe again? angry
Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by Kingkzee(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Old fool
Re: I Enjoy Little Girls Than Grown-up Women — 57-yr-old Rapist Confesses In Anambra by Holybaddo: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Who else noticed it?
Most Bad News recently is targeting Anambra.

Can't you people advertise your Candidates without dragging Obi's

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Rats Ate N500k She Kept To Pay Rent (video) / Woman Stabs Her 11-month And 3-year-old Sons To Death In New York (photo) / Video:they Caught Him Stealing Watch What They Did To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.