Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Check Out The world most expensive phones spec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The world most expensive phones spec (599 Views)

Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The world most expensive phones spec by Pelilz: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Don't you think....

Wassup brodies I'm Peliz, A renowned Loader and Spammer��‍� I load all kinds of Banks and CCs. I also sell bank logs and spamming tools. Those who know me already know I'm an OG I don't talk much. Just get to working and get paid. Join my telegram channel @nobrokezone to get the latest 2022 updates

Search on telegram or message me @Kronikuz to get you added

Free tuts and updates 2022
Click the link in my profile
Re: Check Out The world most expensive phones spec by Pelilz: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2022
.... Check my profile
Re: Check Out The world most expensive phones spec by Pelilz: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2022
https ://tdotme/nobrokezone

Remove the space and change the dot to (.)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Comparison / Is Nokia 5.1 Plus Worth Buying In 2022? / I Need Redmi Note 10 Pro To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.