Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) (39780 Views)

Fcta Staff Felicitate Wike On His 56th Birthday / Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
this man looks presidential more than BAT himself..just that I can never trust an aboki man...they a back stabbers
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Iyatostrong(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
The zombidients from wotowoto side have tired of attacking tinubu, yoruba and apc. They have shifted their blame on nairaland. See the post@obojuju"
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chief terrorist is 56.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by googlepikins: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
ope2711:

How old is Peter Obi?

290 years old
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wow golden boy ,fada of boko haram.No wonder Don pablo aka thiefnub is using him to shine.
By d way those that live by d gun will die by d gun.karma is d reason Tinubu daughter is in uk prison as a result of drugs abuse .
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
majamajic:

Your eyes go clear soon

Igbo can never rule Nigeria cheesy

Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Bsport31: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Happy birthday sir, but Atiku is my choice
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
56 indeed. Nigerians haven't forgotten the evil role you played in Chibok girls abduction. We will reject you at the polls.
Hatred hurt the haters because even when they no the fact, they may remain an hate fans.
Why did you wait till now before you think he should be rejected when he Contested as Senator in 2019 and won. Were you sleeping. When you cooked fake story. What do you want to achieve?
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by etrouble: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Vice Presidential candidate that wants to be handling insecurity.
He should go and read Nigerian constitution in order to stop yearning opoto.

Just as Goatluck did with the Creek Boys during Yar'Adua regime. Now, think with your head, not anus.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Jack500: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obojuju:
'It seems Nairaland is now deteriorating into being a partisan Forum before our very eyes. If they cannot be neural anymore maybe Nairaland should be sold to a more Neutral person. Look at how the mods are disgracing this great forum because of peanuts handed over to them. It now seems as if NAIRALAND is an outpost of APC. Maybe at last resort we that don’t support APC may have to leave this forum for APC members. It almost seems as if the front page is now an APC WhatsApp group where threads supporting APC are displayed and the thread against other candidates are displayed.'

Maybe, you should leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by okrikaboi: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Where that I go shettima you with vawulence picture?
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by tishbite42: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
So no be today this man start to kill
Hin kill pesin wey win primaries to takeover

This is a warning to Tinubu
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by obiekunie01: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2022

Engineer Modu Fannami Gubio was selected as candidate for the governorship. However, Gubio was later shot dead by gunmen, and Shettima was selected in a second primary in February 2011.

HOW COMES NOBODY SAW THIS PART??

This evil man will kill tinubu 6 months after swearing in!

LUCKILY FOR US, TINUBU WILL NOT WIN!
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Iyatostrong(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zombidients through their campaign of calumny have turned 2023 elections into tribal politics. And we will see who stand a better ground.
you can't be abusing us and our fathers and expect us to vote your Obidient. Your minority votes will do the magic for you comes 2023.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Regardless of my political affiliation, I wish him happy belated birthday... Make God/Universe keep him alive to witness and enjoy the tenure of Peter Obi.

I love your comment but unfortunately obi will ends up as ipigs Emperor or president in the forest but not and never Nigeria president ok brro.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

HOW COMES NOBODY SAW THIS PART??

This evil man will kill tinubu 6 months after swearing in!

LUCKILY FOR US, TINUBU WILL NOT WIN!
What ever evil you wish anyone shall be yours.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Easyosafo: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
The chairman of bandit's, happy birthday, Nigerians are waiting for you at the pool
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Solo949: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
That cap no go give votes ooo
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by MastaP12: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Happy birthday sir. Any small bomb 4 d Boyz? grin
nlfpmod:
APC Vice Presidential Candidate, Kashim Shettima Turns 56 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashim_Shettima

Festus Keyamo Hails Shettima On His 56th birthday

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1565483006760042498?t=gCqL8CDTbdPM53Ev8ZiPlg&s=19

Ayekooto:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1565680305603842051
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Vice Presidential candidate that wants to be handling insecurity.
He should go and read Nigerian constitution in order to stop yearning opoto.

Aje....

Take am

Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Alllll fake. Any photo that doesn't have a man with red looooon tie is a fake photo.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Opintiwa: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
emkz:

If you believe those men are terrorists, your education is useless, your faith, whichever you profess, is an insult to that faith, you are a liability to common sense.

Please do not take it that I am insulting you. The things I said will only hold if you believe those guys are terrorists.

Prove to me that they are terrorists and I'd claim the things I said in the first paragraph.

Shatap

Orange elephant
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by bhella10: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
56 indeed. Nigerians haven't forgotten the evil role you played in Chibok girls abduction. We will reject you at the polls.
Shut up and cease fire.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by bhella10: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obojuju:
'It seems Nairaland is now deteriorating into being a partisan Forum before our very eyes. If they cannot be neural anymore maybe Nairaland should be sold to a more Neutral person. Look at how the mods are disgracing this great forum because of peanuts handed over to them. It now seems as if NAIRALAND is an outpost of APC. Maybe at last resort we that don’t support APC may have to leave this forum for APC members. It almost seems as if the front page is now an APC WhatsApp group where threads supporting APC are displayed and the thread against other candidates are displayed.'
They wail just over everything. Awon eleeribu
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
we? You better use "I'
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by magzey: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:
The Thread suppose to be like "Notorious Terrorist Celebrates His Damn 65th Birthday"

Gullible Boko-Haram Negotiator.
You need new sense aswaya grin

Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by Nchenches: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Terrorist
Shettima is a terrorist known by the foreign powers for his collaborating role in Chibok girls abduction.
I wonder why he hopes to preside over Nigeria with Tinubu as mere standby for Shettima's presidency.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by ribbit: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Trash.
like your brain.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by OderaOdesigo: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:

The children of perdition never see anything good in anyone else but their own.

The same shameless lot whose UGM/ESN/IPOB brethren have killed more people in the last one year than Boko Haram have killed. Yet, they will either defend the killings of innocent kin in their backyard or pretend not to know.

Shame on you all. At least, by February 2023, Nigeria will have some peace from your noise.
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:

Thats stale, find something else to say
Re: Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) by emkz: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap

Orange elephant

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.