Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers (34599 Views)

20,000 PDP Members Join APC In Cross River / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Haywhy3579: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Big lie. This was 4 years ago. APC and lies.
Nigerians have left u behind. Just sit down there
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by stormborn28(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
redPUSSY:
Tinubu's bullion van go hear nwiiii undecided

Chai... So your pvssy red well well.
Chimo.
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Haywhy3579: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Belluski:

Bro calm down... they just want to work for Tonye cole and ameachi on guber level... phc don tire for wike and him fubara of a candidate... if tinubu peeps think say na because of dem ... dem weldone ooo
So u are now mind seer as u have seen the mind of all the defectors. Continue to deceive ur self as ur masters is known to be a serial liers. Abeg help check wetin Dey my mind too seer.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
May the best man win.
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Spicycat(f): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
xpressionx:
The masses must chop TINUBU bullion van money by 2023.
After which they vote OBI

Says the people mouthpiece undecided

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by ObaOfYorubaLand: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Jack500: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
redPUSSY:

Anybody that is in APC or decamp to APC is because of Tinubu money, right?
your sense, you will start working in February

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by capnies: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
kcmichael:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/02/pdp-members-join-apc-in-rivers/

FAKE NEWS. NOBODY IN RIVERS STATE CAN RECAMP TO DEAD APC, MORESO MY TOWN THAT IS PREPARING TO VOTE OUR SON FUBARA OF PDP AS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE. EVEN DAKUKU WILL VOTE PDP, I BET YOU
FAKE NEWS PEDDLER AND SYCOPHANT

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by doghorp(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dakuku when them give contract to construct road for Eneka abi na which Dakuku they speak criminals
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by sayso: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some robotics elements were adamant that once Wike dumped PDP he would join Peter Obituary not knowing that the man is far too clever to waste his political future on internet candidate. Welcome Jagaban
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by nattyGENT: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you defend or vote that evil party, you be mumu, na you go suffer
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by AlphaWolf27: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ghen ghen.......

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by maasoap(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
They want to reinforce failure and suffering in Rivers State. Well its their choice.
Many Africans always choose to suffer sha. Development and progress is far from their mindset.
One would think they'll be decamping to a progressive party, its the one that's worse than the PDP they're going to. Shoooo...

Why crying now?
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Abdulazeez001: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
xpressionx:
Keep decieving urself grin
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
redPUSSY:
Opintiwa:
Story book.

Say trillions
slivertongue:
APC supporters calling themselves PDP supporters to gain more patronage
xpressionx:
Xscape1993:
No need to decamp to the evil party....
tempest01:
Collect your money. Election day, wake up.
Opintiwa:
Story book.

Say trillions

APC almost had Rivers state 7 years ago before the internal crisis and power tussle shattered everything. Now, their brain is reformatting. You guys should just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Allisgud: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
I know trust that tompolo,he fit tell those people any person who wants to get employment from his contract should become apc
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Opintiwa: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
maasoap:

APC almost had Rivers state 7 years ago before the internal crisis and power tussle shattered everything. Now, their brain is reformatting. You guys should just wait and see

Nearly cannot kill a bird . cry on
If at your age with hairs on your scrotom , still support APC for your wife and children. Then you need to be stonned truly as APC said

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by slivertongue: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
maasoap:

I dey wait.

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by kenchop: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
PM NEWS AND FAKE NEWS . THERE IS NO APC PRESENCE IN RIVERS STATE. QUACK NEWS OUTLETS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by undigeh: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
WHEN THERE IS FIRE IN THE FOREST ALL THE MONKEYS WILL BE JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE IN SEARCH OF SAFETY.
THERE'S � IN BOTH APC & PDP.

I JUST PRAY MAKE THEM NO RUN WILL FIRE ON THEIR TAILS COME ENTER LP.
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Opintiwa:

Nearly cannot kill a bird . cry on
If at your age with hairs on your scrotom , still support APC for your wife and children. Then you need to be stonned truly as APC said

Said by a Zombidient who has just got a hold of PVC for the first time in his life. grin grin grin
The best thing that happened to me and my wife and kids is APC. Now, more wailings to your life

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by AsawanaDgreat: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
From sinking ship to the ocean and from frying pan to fire
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by ayanbadejo68166: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
No need to decamp to the evil party....No need to decamp to the evil party.......
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omookunnimi:

You are not omoluabi, but omoale jatijati. Its only Yoruba that will openly castigating their own and praise others. You will never see any northern openly ridicule Atiku nor any Igbo insulting Obi they wull not. Its in Yoruba DNA to always bring down their own people. They did it to Awolowo and Abiola, now its Tinubu's turn. If Tinubu did not win the next year election, we should not blame Hausa or Igbo but Yoruba. In Gbenga Adeboye's voice of blessed memory, "Yoruba ronu".
What you expect from an illiterate yahoo boy? No foundation or essence, they have access to the internet and are very vulnerable to brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
They should gbekiniyi wa... Na Jagaban get am. The margin will be madly wide, IPOB will go back to terrorism at around 12pm. Simon Ekpa and Kanu will mock them for not sticking to their IPOB terrorism instead of humiliating themselves at the polls. They'll cry rigging. Sore losers

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by tenpipsperday: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
backtovillage:
When I say Asiwaju is for all of us, you all think it's a joke

Go and change his diapers first then come back and talk your nonsense.

What Amaechi could not do, is that what unknown dakukukukukuku go do. Who give am liver?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by toneroforever(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
barbstee:

Stop the trash

Or bring forth your evidence

Allow him to air his views. He is boldly & fearlessly speaking the truth. May God bless him.
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Opintiwa: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
maasoap:

Said by a Zombidient who is just got a hold of PVC for the first time in his life. grin grin grin
The best thing that happened to me and my wife and kids is APC. Now, more wailings to your life

Oho my PVC is my power cry on

Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by Subsea101: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers by mestrophil(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fake News Every Were.. It's A Working State under the leadership of PDP ...5000 people can't suddenly leave the Party to APC that don't have Leadership,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.