Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tecno Has Launched It First Laptop - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Has Launched It First Laptop (3573 Views)

Tecno Has Unveiled A New Laptop Called Megabook S1 / Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tecno Has Launched It First Laptop by arejibadz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Spirit04:
This one no go off if you install programme put
See the mumu name sef
Re: Tecno Has Launched It First Laptop by Polyol(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
My spark 7p is one year plus and I've never had any issue with it. Enjoying it to its fullest potential.

adioolayi:
Techno .... grin wink

Techno F7 and Camon C9 wey I used....I eventually used rubber band hold their charging port so te.. grin cheesy grin
It was not just so easy for me to let go of my hard earned money after just 1year of usage grin cheesy grin

Techno do me shege..

Thank you o Xiaomi .... Redmi Note 8 Pro....two and half years running...the thing still stand gidigba!!!

Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. / Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? / If This Is The Blackberry Android Phone, I Want One

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8