Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) (40389 Views)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Wild Fire Outbreak Hits Spain And Portugal, Dozens Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by God2man2again(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hailstones as big as tennis ball.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by smith946: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brother Righteousness2 keep quiet.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you are one who has read the book of revelation of the holy bible, you will agree with me that the world is witnessing intensely, the Shadows of Coming Great tribulation.

One of the Judgements that will hit Humanity during the GT include, the Deadliest Hailstorm in history, with hailstones weighing 100LbS each falling from the sky.

If you desire to Escape this time and events, now is the time. Run to JESUS Christ. Amend your ways. Live Prepared for his Imminent arrival.
lies, don't speak when God has not spoken! Woe unto you

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by LordIsaac(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
No point laying up your treasures on the earth. As all we see today will be consumed with fire.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Ellasure: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
The words of God Almighty as stated in the Bible is happening right before your eyes.

As it was in the days of Noah, the builder of the Ark of God in the Bible, unbeliev will harden many people hearts.

Those who talked science can not believe science themselves they are clinging to fake climate change reports to justify.

Who is in charge of climate now and time immemorial, God Almighty. He is still in charge of the world affairs including climate and supposed changes.

Let men return to God Almighty and seek his will diligently and obtain favour and better life.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Danny50: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
End time stone
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Waiting for brother righteousness

The nigga first you reach here. He is author of the thread
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Zico777(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
I once experienced such but not as big as this it was a size of small stones.

I heard the sound as they landed on the roof zinc while I was in a canteen in Akwanga Nasarawa state over two years ago.

I had to come out and behold there were ice blocks falling from the sky!
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Didn't meteorologist give predictions and warnings about it before it happened? Or they didn't see it coming?

Well, these disasters are God's judgment on the people of the world for their gross unrighteousness - Romans 1:18.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Andytyx(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
It could be force of gravity pulling those stones.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
God’s Warning

Repent

Accept Jesus Christ while there is still Time

It was Ice balls this time next time it could be fire balls

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Moneyboyz: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mechanics be dancing right now, food has landed.
Windscreens, paint jobs and all sorts of body works will be in high demand this week.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by detectivejones: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Food have land for our endtime brethren.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Neoteny(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you are one who has read the book of revelation of the holy bible, you will agree with me that the world is witnessing intensely, the Shadows of Coming Great tribulation.

One of the Judgements that will hit Humanity during the GT include, the Deadliest Hailstorm in history, with hailstones weighing 100LbS each falling from the sky.

If you desire to Escape this time and events, now is the time. Run to JESUS Christ. Amend your ways. Live Prepared for his Imminent arrival.

Eventually you'll inevitably wake up from your hallucinatory slumber and realize there's no one coming and it's every man for himself.

You people believe the earth is 4,000 years old, yet it's been more than 2,000 years of your cult waiting for your Caucasian messiah, but the disappointment of more than 2 millennia is not enough to jolt you awake that it's all hogwash.

All your doomsday prophesies are natural phenomena that have been occurring for millions of years, but like some zany augurs and soothsayers you see the so-called endtime precursors in every storm, bushfire, rain, thunder, flash of lightning, rainbows, and flight pattern of birds.

You, sir, are severely misguided beyond all recovery.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
God is just test-running his plague machine grin grin grin grin una never see anything.. make OBI no win come 2023 grin grin grin
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Live your life bro all this heaven shīt is just an illusion

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Neoteny(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Enkidu70:

You're better off talking to a brick wall. This blockhead is too far gone in his delusions.

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by okunwaye(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mr righteousness keeps posting with one account and commenting with another. I don't know who he thinks he is deceiving sad

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
smiley smiley smiley It is not an illusion, time is running out, soon, in our life time, we would know that many people were taken away to heaven.

And the whole world will know, that the time of grace has ended.

What if the time of grace is stopped this year.

Therefore, lets consider all things carefully.

Enkidu70:

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by jogsman01(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Waiting for brother righteousness
he never disappoint grin
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by ogascomax: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
God is angry at Europe

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Basiliun: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Everything are just being attributed to the sign of the coming of our Lord by so called pastors including natural phenomenom. Let me ask, "if certain occurencies in man"s everonment could be an indication of the coming of Christ, it mean many people are not going lose heaven because such stuatiions must force them to repent overnight.

In the scrpture, we are made to understand that the coming of our Messiah will take everyone unaware, just liike the coming of in the night, for this reason every individuals had been advised to be ready at all time. Pls read these passages in the bible and comfirm ( 1 thes.5:2,Rev. 3:3, Matt.24 :42-44 etc)

Similarly neither humans nor the Angels in heavens including Jesus christ himself knows the actual date of His second advent its best known to God alone, see also (ma,tt.24:36, mark 13:32)

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

The hailstones in the book of Revelations are not literal hailstones. It's figurative in meaning
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
.... waiting for Pastor Chris before I type
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Seems you are right, but i tend to think, if one is watching, one will see the signs. I am also noticing a lot of signs.

And i also listen to those who notice or are shown things, and it helps too. Although everything with moderation.

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Basiliun:
Everything are just being attributed to the sign of the coming of our Lord by so called pastors including natural phenomenom. Let me ask, "if certain occurencies in man"s everonment could be an indication of the coming of Christ, it mean many people are not going lose heaven because such stuatiions must force them to repent overnight.

In the scrpture, we are made to understand that the coming of our Messiah will take everyone unaware, just liike the coming of in the night, for this reason every individuals had been advised to be ready at all time. Pls read these passages in the bible and comfirm ( 1 thes.5:2,Rev. 3:3, Matt.24 :42-44 etc)

Similarly neither humans nor the Angels in heavens including Jesus christ himself knows the actual date of His second advent its best known to God alone, see also (ma,tt.24:36, mark 13:32)
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Atllanta: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
that last picture

omo they leave their slippers run
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Oga shut up, just shut up abeg I'm deeply rooted in Christianity more than you are but I'm not so delusional like you are! Have actually witnessed Hailstone up to 4 times since the 2000 up till now! It's a natural phenomenal nothing End time about it! You are a preacher of doom not of God not of salvation, History has shown that leading through fear is the worst kind of leadership and it always crumble. Try to read your Bible properly, ask the holy spirit to give you understanding of the word because you are misguided and with a delusion of grandeur

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Allow us rest jare. This one has nothing to do with rapture oga.

DONT WORRY,SOON YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO FACE THE ANTI CHRIST AND THIER TORTURE. THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER RIGHTEOUSNESS

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Meshben10:
Solar at Spain, their Nepa too dey fork up, I think say na only Naija.

You think say electricity is cheap in Europe? They are using it to cut cost.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You think say electricity is cheap in Europe? They are using it to cut cost.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
One thing i like about you is your consistency. I see you almost in every thread. How much are you even paid. Pls what do you do for a living. Are yoy faceless?
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pastor Righteousness on the beat.
Post with one account, comment with the second one.
You don't need all these to preach the gospel, Jesus loves you is enough, if you try to make people repent by instilling fear in them, it won't be authentic.
For your information, the world is not ending soon, the day you die your world has ended. I just needed to say this. God bless you

MR,THERE IS NOTHING TO BE COMPARED TO WHAT THE ANTICHRIST WIL DO TO YOU IF YOU MISS THE RAPTURE. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FEAR,MY BROTHER WHAT IS COMING IS MORE THAN FEAR. THERE IS STILL TIME FOR YOU TO ESCAPE DONT WAIT TILL YOUR DYING DAY IT WONT BE ACCEPTED.

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict