Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

" Obi's Missionary Notes " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Obi's Missionary Notes " (167 Views)

How Tinubu Returned Schools To Missionary, Lesson To Kwara Christian Association / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes / President Buhari Delivering Speech Without Prepared Notes At APC Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Obi's Missionary Notes " by Infomaz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
"Obi's Missionary Notes"

Peter Obi's first missionary journey to Europe and America.

"I bring greetings from our brethren in Nigeria.

My beloved Datti whom I left behind send his regards. He has been of much help to me in my journey to rescue our dear country.

Those of the household of Labour Party send their greetings. Providence has deem it fit that they be the vehicle for this movement.

May the Lord grant us victory to His glory and the blessing of our dear country.
Re: " Obi's Missionary Notes " by wereneribo: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

What The Queen Should Have Done / Bbc To Sack 400 Workers / Tinubu Touts, Where Is Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.