Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Could Making Money Be Easy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Could Making Money Be Easy? (932 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Why Can't Money Be Sufficiently Printed For Our Use? / Can Making Money Be This Easy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Making Money Be Easy? by xtramo: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
Several people have been bugged with the idea of making money online (including myself). This idea and concept keeps putting a lot of people in avoidable mistakes like giving out your money for one silly concept of 'easy cash', 'fast money', 'earn money the easy way' etc. But my friend, if you neglect all these concepts, pages, topics and look for the harder way of earning it. I promise, you will definitely benefit.
Let's take for instance that someone tells you that you can earn a a thousand dollars on Google Adsense without showing you the tricks, sweat, suffering and patience you used to obtain that money; then that is definitely scam, because once a person promise you heaven, he/she must give you the directions or show you the path to take. without offering that or only telling you sugar-coated ideas your ears wish to hear without your brain analyzing it, is like showing you a well without a bucket and a rope to fetch the water.
I wish there could be any way to make people understand that before you jump into a bait, check if there is any trap under because I believe that nothing is free in this world and that nothing is too cheap to achieve in this world.
Enjoy and Be careful while making your decisions wink
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by hoppysnd: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Yes is very easy guy, i make my money very seconds, minute and hour through online business, i am still a student
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by fergieboy: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
@all am interested details pls am a student
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by LagBlogger(m): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2011
True talk extramo, there are more scams out there than there are real opportunities.

Funny enough even in real life scams exist and making money is never easy anywhere under the sun.

But as for sounding pessimistic about internet businesses that is not right.

Blogging is very feasible and genuine and as for learning what needs to be done it takes time. It took me two years to properly understand blogging and not one day, so don't expect to learn everything overnight.

Finally don't pay anybody anything especially here on nairaland to learn how to make quick money because you can learn everything free of charge if you do enough research on the internet.
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2011
Blogging is the key, but it takes a lot of hard work toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by Rosech: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
I have planned to start my Orlando Warehousing business in Florida also would there be higher risk in shifting my business to Florida or I have to take this risk for betterment of my business, Anyone please suggest some expert comments.
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by fiverr(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
There is no online money making that can
be as easy as throu fiverr. That's what i do.
I make good income from fiverr
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by LagBlogger(m): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2011
@fiverr

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by ADIGAXSON: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2011
Hi friend,making money could be easy with online business.You can do alot online and make money.
For information on how to make money online,email"i need online business information" to info@lagosinternetcollege.com.
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by xtramo: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
I understand each and everyone's point of view but seriously, none of you actually woke up, went to his or her computer, typed a few keywords and started reaping cash.
It mostly depends on one's determination. Some people are so stuck in this money making idea that they are constantly duped. Others may have applied patience and hard work to see a positive result.
Whichever way it happens, if yours is the best, stick to it. wink
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by toysmall: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2012
why blogging is the key? shocked
Re: Could Making Money Be Easy? by xtramo: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2012
toysmall:

why blogging is the key? shocked
But it wasn't that easy when you started!

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets Which Nigerian Die 4 Trying To Get / Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge / Bbmconnect.me "The Blackberry PIN Exchange Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.