Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket (356 Views)

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Mikedgr8(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello guys! Initially I shrugged off the idea of dropping this here, but i decided to share so someone out there won’t be the next victim.

Yesterday morning I was trying to take a bus from 7up bus stop to Gbagada. When I was entering the bus I noticed that my phone was sliding out of my pockets. Immediately I looked back to know what’s happening because on a norms my phone is always firm in my pocket no matter what. It was then that I realized that the man beside me waiting to enter the bus quickly dropped the phone because it was already in his hands, and he was acting as if he helped me picked it up. I didn’t think twice before lashing him a hot slap, I knew it was hot because I felt the impact on my palms, lolz!

He knew what he did, everybody in the bus was just looking at the man that was slapped and didn’t retaliate or protest on why he was being slapped.
To make the matter worst, he was carrying a little child WTF
So he didn’t even bother to enter the bus again, he just left. The bus was in motion when interested passengers began to ask what happened, so I told them and everyone was surprised.

Please you all should be careful of this guys out there now, never be caught off guard and be sensitive always. I would have been crying over my stolen phone by now.
Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Prechgold1180(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Corridon: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Probably a Tinubu supporter.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
For this current dispensation na him person wan run him fellow man street

Corridon:

This wasn't necessary
Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Mikedgr8(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Mikedgr8(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Boss, i sight you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hahahaha.
Be careful.
Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mikedgr8:

Boss, i sight you! smiley

Reason like this na why I no dey drag bus for busstop

By now you for just dey phoneless

The devil is a liar
Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Mikedgr8(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
Hahahaha.
Be careful.

Thanks Miss
Re: I Almost Lost My Phone To Pickpocket by Mikedgr8(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Reason like this na why I no dey drag bus for busstop

By now you for just dey phoneless

The devil is a liar

I swear bro! More alertness for me. All these bus stops Ehn..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Police Net For Chaining 9-yr-stepson Over Witchcraft Allegation / CCTV Footage Shows Moment A Security Man Saved A Falling Baby At A Mall / Man Set His Five Stepchildren Ablaze In Ondo After Wife Allegedly Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.