Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone (26520 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by thisweekng: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorbvBq_7yE

A lady has narrated how she almost lost her voice, after speaking with a fraudster on the phone, who sent her an airtime.

The someone who claimed to be the father of the scammer collected the phone and was praying for her and she started noticing something, trying to come out from her throat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Righteousness2(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Sons/daughters of belai, Principalities, powers and agents of Darkness are going Nuclear and 6g in performing their wicked and evil devices.

The only way to avoid being a casualty of their evil is to be comfortably dwelling under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD. Not just in mouth, but indeed and in practical.
It is a very High risk to Live without JESUS Christ.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by MatrixReloaded: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Well my father once told me a story about how my godmother lost her husband through a misterious call he received. The deceased was at his home town when the call and after taking it he collapsed and gave up ghost at spot.
Traces to reach the number was fruitless. I have since never asked my godmother about the incident because she also is currently a victim of wickedness of human being. I cast and bind anything form of evil arrows from up and down in Jesus name I pray Amen.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Easy... cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by BigYash: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
And some go say African magic no dey exist undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by allen113: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
If this is true everybody for 9ja for dn die finish
No come here dey give us lamba abeg

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Kajaard: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
This can't be true

21 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by IfIPerishIPeris: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kajaard:
This can't be true
Very true. I have heard about this from a woman that had similar call. Nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Rach310(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
It's very true,I had same experience but the moment the scammer said one Baba wants to pray for me I smelt something fishy and decided to cut the call, this happened in 2019.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by slawomir: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Just speaking to you on phone and you lost your voice

Shebi na telepathic transmission

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by benikad(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oh
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Grace045(f): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Ginaz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
i think she had too much fear she would be harm and it manifested.

fear is a spiritual consent to the enemies, if you have no fear of any diabolical powers, it would have no power over you.
it is only God we should fear.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by ivolt: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Kajaard: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
IfIPerishIPeris:

Very true. I have heard about this from a woman that had similar call. Nlfpmod

What's Nlfpmod?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Pandev(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
attention seeking is all I see

4 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wahala...

Reason why I hardly pick up calls from strange number..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Kizyte(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Same scam format was used on me and nothing came out of my throat. I'm too intelligent to fall for any scam sha. 'Agu adi eri agu'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by againsto: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wonderful! shocked
Thank God for your life.

Yeah, This reminds of what happened yesterday. These scammers are coming back with old tricks.

One mama was telling me at Bible study yesterday that one of her neighbors was duped of 300k. That some men told her to go and empty her account and bring the money. She did and came back home. It was when she got home her eyes cleared and wanted to run mad as she was narrating in her neighborhood and to her mum.

This tricks they used in the 80s / 90s and were busted is what they are bringing back again.

Holy ghost fire consume them and their evil activities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by socialmediaman: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
If you want to destroy evil, enlighten the ignorant

Someone who seldom goes to the hospital and probably suffering from type 1 diabetes may receive a phone call and coincidentally collapse from the diabetes, and it will be attributed to the “mysterious call”

Many of our people are super ignorant! I mean, level 10/10, and that’s why Nigeria is crumbling, because our evil politicians can do so much harm and still get re-elected, just by inciting fear, ethnic and religious sentiments…. Thereby exploiting the ignorance of the people

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Shegzdave: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
They called Me this night saying he sent airtime to Me, what helped was because I was in a bad mood and I asked the person to Bleep off and I hung up..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Enny2013(f): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
A call from a scammer or ritualist?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by everythinggirly(f): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is so true, it happened to my brother, he almost died, God helped us to bring him back to life.

Carefulness and prayers should be the order of the day.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Michello5(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dem don try this scam with me like 3 Months ago.. but I tell the Baba say I no see any airtime make dem no disturb me.. Hung up

12 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
cheesy
Boys dey vex grin

But most times,I no too dey believe gist like this cha, because everybody just dey do anything just to trend these days..... Moreover,if to say things like dey truly dey work,aboki for don use many of us take shine via their *Salah maleku* calls wey we don receive tire undecided

Abeggy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Praying For Forgiveness After Stealing N10m Goods / Bomb Discovered In Afaraukwu Primary School, Abia / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.