Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) (21435 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Fira09(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dY9WWEQ0E0

Los Angeles Police Department officers jumped into action when a woman went into labour at a gas station in a Los Angeles neighborhood.

The two officers rushed to the woman’s aid when they saw her already in the process of giving birth early on Wednesday, August 31.

Footage released shows the mother screaming in pain near the ice machine feet away from the gas station convenience store entrance.

"Are you having a baby," Officer Juan Sierra asked the woman. "Yes, she is, oh my God."

The cops quickly rush to help pull the baby out, while the mother’s panting can be heard in the video.

"Come on baby, breathe, breathe, breathe," Officer Sierra said on the bodycam footage.

The officers pull the newborn out and it takes a moment before the baby cries out.

One of the cops hears the noise and says, "The baby is born."

According to FOX, the woman and baby were transported to a local hospital.

"It happened so fast," LAPD Officer Juan Sierra told ABC 7.

"Knowing that I was able to contribute in bringing a life to this world — I mean that alone is incomparable," Sierra told ABC.

SOURCE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Lilsameey: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations to the mother, the baby and her father. A big kudos to the cop.
Child birth no be child play.

OSUigboFlatHead:
Rubbish
why you go dey jealous woman wey born, ABI your womb don spoil?

MALIGNANTGuest:
Ok
... not surprised.
LA police and most Advanced World Police are trained to do a lot except collect ROGER!
An average PoliceOfficer can do an effective CPR.
Perform Emergency Rescue operations....
Take unassisted deliveries like in this case.

But ours use TYRES to barricade roads thereby causing ROAD Traffic Accidents and further abandoning same victims
Face your government not the police.

20 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
... not surprised.
LA police and most Advanced World Police are trained to do a lot except collect ROGER!
An average PoliceOfficer can do an effective CPR.
Perform Emergency Rescue operations....
Take unassisted deliveries like in this case.

But ours use TYRES to barricade roads thereby causing ROAD Traffic Accidents and further abandoning same victims

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations to the mother and baby.

The cop try but na still rubbish!
WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?
WAS HE TRAINED TO DELIVER BABIES?

Useless generation where women are becoming something else.
They no longer want to be traditional but they want men to be traditional...

Traditionally, it's WOMEN that delivers women's babies. THEY WILL OFTEN CREATE A SHIELD AROUND THE WOMAN IN LABOUR FOR DECENCY... NOWADAYS, NO MORE SHAME!

Why should a sane man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting. The shameless ashawoṣ will even be studying gynaecology...

I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women. WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?

Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when you go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see practicing.
HOW MANY FEMALE DOCTORS WORK AS THE OPPOSITE OF GYNAECOLOGIST THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST?
And as a man, will you be comfortable allowing a female doctor assess your private parts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by sharpshap(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
What can our naija police do?
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Gondonu: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good samaritan police cop.

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by parkervero(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Great job, officer!

2 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by seanwilliam(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Like for yankee police share for naija police

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Streett: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Authoreety: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for yankee police share for naija police

Dnt be deceived... Police are terrible everywhere i

3 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Luck woman if she was in this part of the world she would have been detained by the policemen after a successful delivery until her husband settles them.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Mko123(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Unlike one country police with pot belly, wanting to use this sight to masturbate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Chris2863(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
sharpshap:
What can our naija police do?
blow an innocent citizen’s head off grin grin

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Gbeng30(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
wow this is great...

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Chris2863(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Rubbish
shut up

3 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Streett: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please Name that baby “Officer Juan”……
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by blinking001(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
In due time she'll still open her dirty mouth and spread propaganda how terrible men are to the society and how they go about raping women and how unfair the society treats women by taking away their rights.
If the roles were switched, I'm sure she wouldn't have helped him in anyway. Most women are just terrible creatures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by mbahdi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Great
But was he covering his eyes while doing it.he musnt see a free punna just like dat
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eagle360(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
This child will sell Gas
The child should be name Galovin.

3 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lilsameey:
Congratulations to the mother, the baby and her father. A big kudos to the cop.
Child birth no be child play.

why you go dey jealous woman wey born, ABI your womb don spoil?
They acrually teach these guys many things. Just in case they find themselves in such a situation, so they could be able to help out. Did you know they also teach them CPR? This is a country that cares for their people. I was on a plane a few years back from Baltimore near DC to LA . A lady fainted on board a Spirt Airways and the crew members were looking at the manifest, just in case they could at least find a health worker or an EMS staff on board. My heart skipped cos I was on a business class seat very close to the lady. Not that i paid for the seat but i won it . Anyone who had boarded spirit airways before would understand how it works

Suddenly a black cop, a lady stood up and said she could give her a CPR. After a few minutes, the lady regained her consciousness. She also applied an AED which one of the crew members brought in the process. I heard her say, I just applied a few joules of energy on her, smiling.

Our police and military aren't well trained. Apart from handling of munition, nothing else. You can imagine a bandit take delivery of a woman who got trapped at the abuja kaduna train. The woman birthed in their camp successfully. This is another proof that these so called terrorists are much better equipped than the military.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Ogaga87(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hit the like button with a clap for these dudes if you're impressed...

Job well done..

2 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Streett: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Rubbish

You’re not Ibo….
You only trynna make ‘em look bad and as well instigate madness with your moniker and signature!
That’s Quite petty & so unnecessary Breh…

Quit that cheap fvckery and Man up

..Yea, I’m Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Kingpele(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wow God is awesome in creation ,u see that hole human beings came out into the world is not something to play with just to satisfy the pleasures of the flesh and sperms in a man is not something to waste on women of easy virtues ,men urine is a waste but sperms has a human life in it ,those who indulge in fornication and adultery are just mocking and corrupting the way God choose to bring humanity into the world he created..and by so doing is mocking themselves...because we all came through the pleasures of sex in holy marriage for those who are fortunate not to be born outside wedlock..Kudos to the officers ..Nigeria police would have done same ..when its comes to such scenario humanity will just take over your mind even if u are an agbadorian

2 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nobody want to ask this question but I will ask nonetheless.... What's the male officer looking at? And with his head tilted grin
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Rajayat(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Lilsameey: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thrybacrually teach these guys many things. Just in case they find themselves in such a situation, they should be abkemti help. Did you know they also teach them CPR? This is a country that cares for their people.
I know, You can't compare their government with ours, government wey no fit fund them properly.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Hoelujohn: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigeria police will want to search her phone first or ask for wedding certificate or her ante-natal card.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by detectivejones: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wow! He should be made the baby's godfather.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by jimetagambo: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welcome to America new born baby. Count yourself lucky that you weren't born in some countries like that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.