Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara (12471 Views)

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / 4 APC Governors Co-opt Ministers In Fresh Anti-Oshiomhole Bid / Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by garfield1: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
fergie001:
Satanically/Jewel, e don do oooooooo grin

The guy is a good propagandist,posting rubbish up and down
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by fergie001: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
garfield1:

The guy is a good propagandist,posting rubbish up and down
cheesy cheesy

As in, no brakes.
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by garfield1: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
fergie001:

cheesy cheesy

As in, no brakes.

Atiku must be dollarizing him daily
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2022
garfield1:

Same way Tinubu is bullion vanning you. No wonder you put bank details on your profile. grin
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Aiel123: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2022
garfield1:

You can verify instead
I saw the one he posted about sokoto,I confirmed it.On Zamfara I didn't check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by garfield1: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Aiel123:

You can verify instead
I saw the one he posted about sokoto,I confirmed it.On Zamfara I didn't check

It is not every meaningless defection you post...
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Aiel123: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2022
garfield1:

It is not every meaningless defection you post...
He should continue posting defections ;Na defection ministry headquarter satanically be for NL
His post gives some people undiluted joy na and some unbridled lamentations
And they're not meaningless at least they have one votes each

1 Like

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by MULANO: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Both Pdp and APc...Ndi ala...

The moment they start porting to Labour party, just know you all are finished pkata pkata

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Deltafirstson(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2022
olasaad:
The South are moving to APC while the North are moving to PDP cool cool cool
Exactly
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by dyera(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
The northerners are already realigning.
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by wemany2: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
LP not accepting crooks
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by ladipo007: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Bye bye to apc
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by OlaWise001(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Good day. I am by name Arowolo Olalekan Abraham a student of The federal Polytechnic Bida Niger State. I'm a final year student. I need finally assistant as I'm rounding over my project. I sponsored myself to school right from the HND1 that is in 2019 because help was not coming. Though my parents are alive but old and retired. I need to settle my project fee very soon and I have no where to turn to at the moment that's why I'm reaching out for help on social media.

Please in whatsoever capacity you can assist me I'll be grateful.
The entire project costs #200k in total. I've been doing extra jobs but it hasn't been sufficient. I can send my ID card for identification and authenticity of this message.
Please help a soul

This is my account number
UBA
Olalekan Arowolo Abraham
Thank you and God bless you
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2022
fergie001:
Satanically/Jewel, e don do oooooooo grin
It get as it be.
Let's hide this from garfield1
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2022
garfield1:

Is there a reason for them to vote pdp
To unify them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by SaintLucia: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2022
When they said APC leaders leaving I thought it's the following leaders that dictate the political tsunami of the state

1- Yayi

2- Kabir Marafa

3- Matawalle.

1 Like

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by SensualMan: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
APC party for Indegenous People of Oduduwa grin

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2022
APC & PDP Are Like

Bandits & Terrorist
Pot & Kettle
Sniper & OTAPIAPIA

Pls Add your Own
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Tunji50: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Nairaland has turned to tribalism,religious bigotry and any other immoral acts being display
Why are africans so dark in mind
Ur heart so dirty
Why are you mentally weak?
A true accountable person should work positively on him or herself
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by AfahaAbia(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
An experienced Chef is needed in Portharcourt. The person should have both Local and Continental cuisine experience. Salary is 70k with free accommodation. Any interested person should call 08035418884. Male preferable
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by snowball11(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
olasaad:

Which south is this one referring to? undecided
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Danny50: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Evil party
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Ucloaded01: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
APC don finally turn All Progressive congress of Yoruba Muslims. grin grin grin
Una must get sense, northerners wey still scam GEJ after everything he did for them na him Amoda O carry hope put on. Buhari don settle your boys with minister and executive positions, what else do you want.
Sense must reach all southerners to never betray their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by HIPROFILE(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu has been scammed.

Big time…His greed is making him sabotage the South without knowing it unfortunately many people including Asiwaju himself are so deluded to understand where the northerners are going.
He should have step aside for the like of Osinbajo and or Amaechi by so doing Atiku for no even get mouth at all because he would be obviously the odd one out.

Thank God for Peter Obi who in his wisedom moved on swiftly out of PDP.

The North simply want to retain power via Atiku don't be deceived everything they are doing with Asiwaju is a total Hoax to them Peter Obi is their problem not Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by PeterObi4LP: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Them don dey go one-by-one

1 Like

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2022
How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in the Southe is so bad that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagbabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Fep Publishers, Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger TransAmadi Industrial Layout Port Harcourt in 1993. This is my own story of Anambra state.

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potentials. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for a Cultist Biafran-addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready to kiss their identities goodby, because Igbos' Number 1 aim is to trample on all other Nigerians to make them feel they are less than humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you? Ask the South-Southerners of how theh subjugated them and mercilessly treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their own land throughout the Biafran War. Now, they are forever grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.
Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by HIPROFILE(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2022
SaintLucia:
When they said APC leaders leaving I thought it's the following leaders that dictate the political tsunami of the state

1- Yayi

2- Kabir Marafa

3- Matawalle.

Its their foot soldiers for now when the time comes they will join this is north for you. it happened to wike at 11 hour em eye clear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2022
olasaad:

The South?!! Where exactly in the South?!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by garfield1: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

To unify them

Unify them how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC / 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.