Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Do They Run This Type Of Phoenix Browser Ads? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do They Run This Type Of Phoenix Browser Ads? (506 Views)

I Don't Think You Have Seen This Type Of Wrist Watch Before / Please Help! How Much Does It Cost To Run This Ad On NAIRALAND / This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do They Run This Type Of Phoenix Browser Ads? by Fastlinkpro: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Any idea how they run this type of phoenix Browser ads?
i have been searching the net and could not find any helpful guide.

I will appreciate any clue.

Re: How Do They Run This Type Of Phoenix Browser Ads? by blazingblender(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Starting price 20k

(1) (Reply)

Book Of The Day: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Decoded By Shane David / Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria / I Transacted With A Guy On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.