Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos (31263 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by treatise: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good though

But nobody should heap praises on her too much

Probably she big pass that money at this point in time

That 3000 dolls is insignificant to her life at that moment

Your boyfriend is not a real niggar
One thing about me I don't pretend....assuming say na better money that woman for bring am come out....

Anyway, show that huzzle some respect....don't call it yahoo...simply say keyboarding and bombing
Greed doesn't respect economic strata ; the Restaurant Owner is good in the realm of integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by izubext007: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Every body knows her secret intent.
May the owner favour her shall.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by etrouble: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He rejected divine blessings so he will suffer for another 600 years till he get sense

You are a thief. Very soon, you will be caught, prosecuted at a court of competent jurisdiction, sentenced, and publicly executed according to Shariah Law because you will go and steal in Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Belteshazzar1: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
No matter what buhari wants to turn this country into, we still have people with good heart!
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by etrouble: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
FlatSkull:

Only yoruba dat can do tinz like this.my Igbo blodas for done go buy benz shocked
We too greedy we kill our own over 1500 nepa bill

There are very honest Igbos. I meet several of them.

One guy like that around PWD. I buy electrical items for him regularly. Last year September, I bought a role of cable from him to use to setup a Cool Link Satellite internet for a customer. I actually sent one assistant I had that time with one Welder and Bricklayer to do cabling, Base Concrete and Welding.

When I got to the site, I discovered that my assistant bought a wrong cable. He bought ordinary television antenna cable from my customer at PWD. The cable had already been cut to size, but I still returned it to my customer in pieces, and went to buy the right cable somewhere else.

Just this last week, this my customer called me to inform me that he has sold the cable bit by bit in pieces, and I should send my account details for my money. I have even forgotten about the transaction since last September. E surprise me ooo.

However, majority of them are very very dishonest and can sell their parents for shikini mini.

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by ccollins(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lvgirl:
That is my wife ....I told her to return it

Very good woman
lol
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/lagos-woman-returns-e3000-left-in-her-restaurant/?s=08

Where did divine see €3000 wey she forget for restaurant?
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by tishbite42: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He rejected divine blessings so he will suffer for another 600 years till he get sense
Wahala
As funny as it sounds, e don happen to my Papa driver
He was working as a driver at a Korean company at Sharada Industrial Area, Kano.
The factory went up in flames. This man could salvage a Land Rover and 900k in cash.
He later brought the money and vehicle back. The MD, a Korean, collected them back and placed a curse on him.
The Korean said that the driver returned those items because he has been destined to die poor. He claimed that the company was insured and they were already indemnified.
He sacked the driver. That's how things went south for the driver. It was after this episode, my Dad met him.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Slmgirldippussy: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lvgirl:
That is my wife ....I told her to return it

Very good woman

Wow you mean mama messi-oma
God bless her soul
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Andytyx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
That woman must be a retired yahoo girl aka - keyboarding according to our renowned yahoo boy on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by tishbite42: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Yoruba people don't take what doesn't belong to them
Tinubu na Lebanese abi?!

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Templee333(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Okay...this lady. I'm her pastor,she brought the money to me to bless it 4 her but i told her to return it. That's how i train my members to be.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by tishbite42: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Good for her because I won’t be returning anything,moreover God works in a mysterious way.
Lol
My brother
U never can tell
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by annyz: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obidient woman
May God bless her hussles
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by FlatSkull: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ykc2:
you mean am wow,but if you old finish and die don't let your children bury you in ogun state unless you wont rest peace I mean your skull
Aba miscreant terrorist spotted.biafraudd agent of darkness
may u not die of hatred for the yoruba man

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by MoneyTrees(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good though

One thing about me I don't pretend....assuming say na better money that woman for bring am come out....

Anyway, show that huzzle some respect....don't call it yahoo...simply say keyboarding and bombing
Well saif
Best comment ever
With this I kindly light my loud in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by hopexter(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good though

Bro stop all this your nonsense, if hand touch you again, you go tey for jail oo
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by etrouble: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Well saif
Best comment ever
With this I kindly light my loud in peace

Canadian Loud or Mexican Loud, because definitely you are taking something bigger than your brain
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by nkiliuzo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
FlatSkull:

Only yoruba dat can do tinz like this.my Igbo blodas for done go buy benz shocked
We too greedy we kill our own over 1500 nepa bill
sometimes I forget how tribalistic nairaland is, smh... Fvck u ppl
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by mmsen: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
I still don't understand why some people insist on walking around with large amounts of cash 2022.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by lailo: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
That's how Tinubu will keep Nigeria's money but Obi will vanish it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Harmlesspill(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=money121 post=116294000]integrity matter Alot[/quote

not with an empty stomach!
A hungry has no integrity.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by lifenija: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Siggysaga:
Get sense woman. That's all I can say
fool
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by hopexter(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
FlatSkull:

Aba miscreant terrorist spotted.biafraudd agent of darkness
may u not die of hatred for the yoruba man

Guy having a photo of a woman wrongly accused of something doesn’t make sense at all, she’s someone’s mother at that. You should be ashamed of yourself. undecided
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Police for pick her if she deny say she no see money.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by MoneyTrees(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
etrouble:

Canadian Loud or Mexican Loud, because definitely you are taking something bigger than your brain
Lol my niggar
I think it is written in one holy book that
Iron sharpens iron
As a real nigga u gotta take whatever is 10x heavier than your brain cells so you can afford to reason things in a very rational way
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Owaincouncil: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
£3000 × #845 (today's price) = #2,535,000
$200 × #710. = #142,000.
Meaning, we still have good people in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by skales67(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
visijo:
We did same on Wednesday after a careless woman forgot her handbag full with foreign currency.

Meanwhile

ASUU don make tailors plenty pass people wey dey wear cloth . M

Shebi dem say foreign currency dey scarce for now. Where all these people dey see foreign notes like this? I thought it was only oyibo people who just came into the country that carry foreign currency for now?
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Good for her because I won’t be returning anything,moreover God works in a mysterious way.
I understand the motivation behind your submission. Your moniker shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by kareemkamil(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good Yoruba descendant, has integrity
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by ejimatic: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/lagos-woman-returns-e3000-left-in-her-restaurant/?s=08
I am proud of you especially at this time when various phones were stolen at the last NBA conference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / How To Start A Clothing Line Business? / Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.