Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos (31269 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by ghettochild(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
visijo:
We did same on Wednesday after a careless woman forgot her handbag full with foreign currency.

Meanwhile

ASUU don make tailors plenty pass people wey dey wear cloth . M
Come SA n ply ur trade oooo
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He rejected divine blessings so he will suffer for another 600 years till he get sense
You are very wrong. He is an honest person and in secondary school we were told honesty is the best policy. Don't flow the crowd in making other humans cry and suffer

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
FlatSkull:

Only yoruba dat can do tinz like this.my Igbo blodas for done go buy benz shocked
We too greedy we kill our own over 1500 nepa bill

There's no tribe where you won't find both wickedness and goodness in huge measure.
Making such a generalisation is quite pathetic. A fallacy of hasty generalisation in its entirety
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Yoruba Amaka!
you are f00lish

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good people like me and mine still exists. A good name is better than riches.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Danny50: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pics or I dnt beliv it.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Well done
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Konjiboii: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
I'm sure she been think say them dey shoot skit. See careless money sha
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Smooyis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Original Omoluabi. I salute your integrity.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by BJanta: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fly go Istanbul ,go do wetin ? Go chop fried turkey for Turkey again ? Divine, too like food. You chop so tey you pack all your life go put inside paper and waka comot ? Na GOD save sha .
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by GoodIsGod: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good though

But nobody should heap praises on her too much

Probably she big pass that money at this point in time

That 3000 dolls is insignificant to her life at that moment

Your boyfriend is not a real niggar
One thing about me I don't pretend....assuming say na better money that woman for bring am come out....

Anyway, show that huzzle some respect....don't call it yahoo...simply say keyboarding and bombing or working boys

Stop being foolish nigarrr

Some people will return the money even if it is times ten. Don't liken everyone to you.

Not everyone has corrupt mind like yours. You have lost your conscience to demons, scamming people and justifying it.
Glorifying yourself in gross evil.

Hushpuppy your godfather could not escape the judgement of God. You won't escape it too. It's a matter of time.

Enjoy while it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by pikechukwu6(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
So good person like me still exists on earth. I thought I was the only one remaining angry angry
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Phut(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
FlatSkull:

Only yoruba dat can do tinz like this.my Igbo blodas for done go buy benz shocked
We too greedy we kill our own over 1500 nepa bill

Lies you tell! What about the Igbo woman (cleaner at the airport) who returned over 200 million naira that was forgotten at the airport, on 2 separate occasions. The news was even carried on this here Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Topshow2010(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Very good gesture but na deposit fee for Master program at University of Coventry be dt o.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Harmattan123(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cantonese:

It was an error. He tried to write the word “integrity”. You understood it.

I agree with him absolutely.

Cheers
Ok sir
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Jemex003: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He rejected divine blessings so he will suffer for another 600 years till he get sense

Only Igbo’s can see that kind money and relocate to East straight lol

Yoruba people are too honest and loyal so respect that fact!
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by FlatSkull: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Phut:

Lies you tell! What about the igbo woman (cleaner at the airport) who returned over 200 million naira that was forgotten at the airport, on 2 separate occasions. The news was even carried on this here Nairaland.
she waz born and raised in yorubaland. My sister let us igbos be true to ourself we are greedy and violent.my cousin friend frm Aba killed his brother over mango
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by detectivejones: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
There are still good souls in the country.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Mrklemo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good though

One thing about me I don't pretend....assuming say na better money that woman for bring am come out....

Anyway, show that huzzle some respect....don't call it yahoo...simply say keyboarding and bombing or working boys

My nigga....
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
So Tinubu is Tiv or what?

Mtscheww

ishowdotgmail:
Yoruba people don't take what doesn't belong to them

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Chaiz: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Any how it may be
We still have good hearted people
in this country
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Odebayo4010(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Damn bureaucratic,if everybody were like you the world we stop moving,you too will have such experience one day and someone wicked like you will found what you lost but wouldn't return it because you like him
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by FlatSkull: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Benstino:

There's no tribe where you won't find both wickedness and goodness in huge measure.
Making such a generalisation is quite pathetic. A fallacy of hasty generalisation in its entirety
Ipob miscreant terorrist spotted.ur tears e de sweet and refreshn keep it up

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by thatigboman1: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Owaincouncil:
£3000 × #845 (today's price) = #2,535,000
$200 × #710. = #142,000.
Meaning, we still have good people in Nigeria.
it's euro not pounds. Still a whole lot of money. She did very well.
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerians have returned 10X of that amount

That you don't believe that there are some people that will return money regardless of the amount tells us a lot about the environment you grew up in.

It must have been Dog eat dog childhood where anything goes.

Don't judge the world by your own little knowledge of it

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good though

Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Neoteny(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
How does one even forget 3,000 anything?

Heck, why does one even need 3,000 euros cash?
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Kamerunpride(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Her brand and integrity is worth more than $3,000. She was no prisoner of the moment and did the right by not taking what doesn’t belong to her !!!
Posterity will be fine with her !! She was raised well
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
I am not surprised the person who returned the money
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
We are nice people we just have bad leaders
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by emperor863(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
The difference between an omoluabi and an afghaneastern.

Case closed.

PS. If it were to be one of them, ahhhh
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by clothingonline(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Its a nice one
Re: Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
If some boys had gotten hold of that they would have bought a car by now. Good woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / How To Start A Clothing Line Business? / Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.