Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) (2410 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Advocate500: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

2015 pictures. Obi left office in 2014
oga these schools existed like this since 2004? Oga make we take style they lie small small now.
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Abdu81: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
10% of Obi is more than 1000% of a man without family, in all ramifications.

Ageing ,bony, sick ,old looter.
EMILOKAN scarecrow.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Great2017: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
naijapips04:
This is a fake news thread. Those schools were existing and standing very tall way before Obi became a governor.
Post your own picture so that we can be the judge
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Advocate500:
oga these schools existed like this since 2004? Oga make we take style they lie small small now.
Who made them like this since 2004? The millitary government or failed Mbadinuju regime?
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by BMI01: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:
This is DMGS

School was built years before peter obi was born

Was the purpose of this lies and propaganda

I tire

The lies flying around.. allow school to pass through you, you said no you must pass through school. you see your life. common read and comprehend you cannot. the headline say transformed not built. So in transforming a building there are no additions like more school blocks and others. Now tell me how many state government transform their states public schools and health sectors like obi did and also handed it over to the missionaries for proper management. Tell me any past and present state governors that the school they either built from scratch or transform can still be as standard as that of obi' s legacies. Tell me, those schools are still up to standard today without mis-management is as a result of obi' s insight and vision that the schools will be better manage by the churches. Again i advice some of you in future, always advice your childrens to allow their school to pass through them, not the other way. Good night.

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Advocate500: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

Who made them like this since 2004? The millitary government or failed Mbadinuju regime?
bro I am with you,I quoted one idiot who said the school have been like this before obi became governor,as if we don't know the anticedence of mbadinuju.
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
More,

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

Is Obi still the governor today? See mumu reasoning

No

You simply don’t understand the word “ legacy “

Obi and his supporters sef..

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by BMI01: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
allow school to pass through you, you said no you must pass through school. you see your life. common read and comprehend you cannot. the headline say transformed not built. So in transforming a building there are no additions like more school blocks and others. Now tell me how many state government transform their states public schools and health sectors like obi did and also handed it over to the missionaries for proper management. Tell me any past and present state governors that the school they either built from scratch or transform can still be as standard as that of obi' s legacies. Tell me, those schools are still up to standard today without mis-management is as a result of obi' s insight and vision that the schools will be better manage by the churches. Again i advice some of you in future, always advice your childrens to allow their school to pass through them, not the other way. Good night.

Asgard73:
This is DMGS

School was built years before peter obi was born

Was the purpose of this lies and propaganda

I tire

The lies flying around.. allow school to pass through you, you said no you must pass through school. you see your life. common read and comprehend you cannot. the headline say transformed not built. So in transforming a building there are no additions like more school blocks and others. Now tell me how many state government transform their states public schools and health sectors like obi did and also handed it over to the missionaries for proper management. Tell me any past and present state governors that the school they either built from scratch or transform can still be as standard as that of obi' s legacies. Tell me, those schools are still up to standard today without mis-management is as a result of obi' s insight and vision that the schools will be better manage by the churches. Again i advice some of you in future, always advice your childrens to allow their school to pass through them, not the other way. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Let's check out the interior

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by 4teenblaq: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nlfpmod
Seun
Front-page material
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
The interior. Well equipped

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by BMI01: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Then what is lagacy, hnm, did he leave it better than or worse before his tenure. Oga tell ATIKU to show us his own abeg don't think we are all illiterates that don't know what the two words transformation and legacy means.
Asgard73:

No

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by brown3: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:
More
I was in between before, seeing PO giant stride in infrastructure in the other thread and these beautiful schools, I have finally made up my mind to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Interlocked compounds

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by BMI01: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
asgard should come and tell us if interior decoration and equipment is not part of transformation and lagacy. thinking everybody are all intellectually daft
XerXers:
The interior. Well equipped

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
More random pictures

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by nedu666: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
For those who are slow in learning, let me help u
These schools are missionary schools taking over by govt in anambra just like in other states. But the military govt and useless mbadunuju did nothing to improve the schools. Obi handed the schools back to the original owners and gave them millions of naira to renovate the schools thereby bypassing the ministry of education and works

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Prinxzona10: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
stop receiving yourself.
Fact check will let us know the truth. I hope you will not accused Tinubu when the truth emerge.

Evil insane being like you.
In the other thread to show the pictures or videos where Tinubu was commissioning some projects,you cunningly denounced supporting Tinubu when the heat was too much because you foolishly asked some shameless question in his defense and when they pinned you with evidences of Tinubu's ghost and audio achievements from the thread,you shamelessly and dubiously gave up that you never knew that Tinubu did nothing in Lagos via that you've seen that people were aggressively against your demi god only to come here and be shouting nonsense as usual,castigating Peter Obi,criticising him and promoting the same Tinubu you denied some hours ago.
You cannot be a supporter of Tinubu and not look foolish,demented and st*pid.
If they're paying you millions every week to suffer your conscience,it might be considerate because Nigeria is very hard now buh if you ain't receiving millions every week,then you must be the lowest of the low,the lowlifer that can never amount to any good thing in this life and in aftermath..
NB: I don't engage urchins because they disgusts me a lot...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
More....

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Babaisha: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:

No

You, what is legacy?

A governor that moved his state secondary educational delivery from 26th to No. 1 in the country is not a legacy.

Anambra still maintains the first 5 in the ranking every year, it is not a signature development.

It is your type of reasoning that have made these selfish leaders borrow terribly to leave signature project in which they short-change the people by inflating the projects.

A governor that built the fastest teaching hospital as at 2014 does not have a legacy project.

The legacy project is that he opened up many rural areas, before he came, the entire Ayamelum who are predominantly rural farmers have no road to get their agricultural products out except via waterways, he opened that zone up with solid tarred road, some of Orumba LGA which also does not have road , All through Awka to Nkpor old road was built by Peter Obi , he provided solid roads, made sure all LGA are connected by good road network.

The best part of all these is that he did it without throwing his state into debt that generations yet unborn will be paying.

NOTE: IT WILL TAKE LAGOS TILL 2078 to finish paying debts incurred on the state (both external and domestic) since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by asanausana91: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Evil insane being like you.
In the other thread to show the pictures or videos where Tinubu was commissioning some projects,you cunningly denounced supporting Tinubu when the heat was too much because you foolishly asked some shameless question in his defense and when they pinned you with evidences of Tinubu's ghost and audio achievements from the thread,you shamelessly and dubiously gave up that you never knew that Tinubu did nothing in Lagos via that you've seen that people were aggressively against your demi god only to come here and be shouting nonsense as usual,castigating Peter Obi,criticising him and promoting the same Tinubu you denied some hours ago.
You cannot be a supporter of Tinubu and not look foolish,demented and st*pid.
If they're paying you millions every week to suffer your conscience,it might be considerate because Nigeria is very hard now buh if you ain't receiving millions every week,then you must be the lowest of the low,the lowlifer that can never amount to any good thing in this life and in aftermath..
NB: I don't engage urchins because they disgusts me a lot...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
are you normal? I will never in my life vote for tinubu but all I want is the truth. Anyways I will put you where you belong
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Babaisha:

You, what is legacy?

A governor that moved his state secondary educational delivery from 26th to No. 1 in the country is not a legacy.

Anambra still maintains the first 5 in the ranking every year, it is not a signature development.

It is your type of reasoning that have made these selfish leaders borrow terribly to leave signature project in which they short-change the people by inflating the projects.

A governor that built the fastest teaching hospital as at 2014 does not have a legacy project.

The legacy project is that he opened up many rural areas, before he came, the entire Ayamelum who are predominantly rural farmers have no road to get their agricultural products out except via waterways, he opened that zone up with solid tarred road, some of Orumba LGA which also does not have road , All through Awka to Nkpor old road was built by Peter Obi , he provided solid roads, made sure all LGA are connected by good road network.

The best part of all these is that he did it without throwing his state into debt that generations yet unborn will be paying.

NOTE: IT WILL TAKE LAGOS TILL 2078 to finish paying debts incurred on the state (both external and domestic) since 1999.

Okay..
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
brown3:
I was in between before, seeing PO giant stride in infrastructure in the other thread and these beautiful schools, I have finally made up my mind to vote for him.

You are welcome in the Name of the Lord
We can see all over you
The glory of the Lord...

grin grin

Well done, XerXers.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
More.,

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by 724oladunjoye: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2022
2015 pictures. Obi left office in 20142015 pictures. Obi left office in 2014...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Man Shows Off The Obidient Groundnut He Bought In Auchi Edo State / LP Nassarawa Rally: More Pictures As Aisha Yesufu Is Spotted / That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.