Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) (2361 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
During Peter Obi's tenure, public schools oppressed private schools in Anambra. All high ranking schools were public schools

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by 10mobile: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:
Wetin be the essence of this thread

Show me one peter O I achievement ... and legacy in anambra

Don’t even show me pictures .... just tell me the place and what he did ..

Then pictures to convince us...

OBi zombz are funny with their lies and propaganda

Obi's governorship was so all-embracing that you can't see which to mention and leave others. Should I mention his transformation of Onitsha from a big slum to a big city. Remember Upper Iweka of those days? Or, do you talk about his ICT drive in all the schools in Anambra? Or, his overhauling of the entire school system that saw Anambra improve from 26th the whole nation to the first in WAEC? Here is a list of the prestigious awards he won then and now.

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is DMGS

School was built years before peter obi was born

Was the purpose of this lies and propaganda

I tire

The lies flying around..

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
CKC Onitsha. Peter Obi's Alma Matter

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wow wow

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:
This is DMGS

I tire

The lies flying around..

I said "transformation". I didn't say he built it. He returned it to original owner, Anglican Church, and gave them money for aggressive upgrade, thereby bypassing corruption in government he met. He did same for hospitals. Remember it was the corrupt gang led by Andy Uba that kidnapped Ngige, a sitting governor. They held Anambra hostage till Obi came and uprooted them

11 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Jostoman: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi to the world

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Advocate500: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
I have been expecting you guys to show some pictures of anambra state public schools,most people will not believe most of this schools exist in Nigeria,obi made it difficult for private schools business to strive in anambra state.if
you must build private schools in the state,it must of be up to standard,most Igbo parents in Lagos send their children to anambra state for primary and secondary education.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

I said "transformation". I didn't say he built it. He returned it to original owner, Anglican Church, and gave them money for aggressive upgrade, thereby bypassing corruption in government he met. He did same for hospitals

Please stop gibberish...

Another line pls

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Great honour

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin be the essence of this thread

Show me one peter O I achievement ... and legacy in anambra

Don’t even show me pictures .... just tell me the place and what he did ..

Then pictures to convince us...

OBi zombz are funny with their lies and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Advocate500: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:
This is DMGS

I tire

The lies flying around..

oga obi renovated DMGS ,it was not like this since obi was born ,you can support your Atiku without trying to distort facts.you guys will be alright with time,obi took anambra educational system to another level,no point arguing about that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by asanausana91: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Which year pictures are you posting?
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
This humans are really daft..

Why taking picture of school he attend like say he build or help the school differently from other governors ..

I tire for this thread

Guess obi build Ckc for Oguta Road

Una don come

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Advocate500:
oga obi renovated DMGS ,it was not like this since obi was born ,you can support your Atiku without trying to distort facts.you guys will be alright with time,obi took anambra educational system to another level,no point arguing about that.

School repainting is now an achievement ? grin

IPOB s clown and bingos everywhere

Naija peter obi will repaint all federal universities and polytechnics

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
Which year pictures are you posting?
2015 pictures. Obi left office in 2014
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by naijapips04: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is a fake news thread. Those schools were existing and standing very tall way before Obi became a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Omesbrit(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
No doubt Obi made education a priority in Anambra, He will do it again in Nigeria. Vote peter Obi for President.

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
More transformation

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
But Peter Obi met all this structures on ground ..

Guess painting of buildings is transformation?

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by kk2027: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

I said "transformation". I didn't say he built it. He returned it to original owner, Anglican Church, and gave them money for aggressive upgrade, thereby bypassing corruption in government he met. He did same for hospitals
Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by kk2027: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:
But Peter Obi met all this structures on ground ..

Guess painting of buildings is transformation?

he moved anambra to no 1 in the entire country.

no.transformation better than that

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by asanausana91: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

2015 pictures. Obi left office in 2014
stop deceiving yourself.
Fact check will let us know the truth. I hope you will not accused Tinubu when the truth emerge.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Omesbrit(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
naijapips04:
This is a fake news thread. Those schools were existing and standing very tall way before Obi became a governor.
Abeg shift, Obi is above your league, you think is your principal that renovates a building and names it after himself.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Advocate500: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oga more pictures,most people thought we are living in the mud down east,compare public schools in anambra with that of Lagos ,I want to check something,show to them the picture of my Alma mata ,Agboju grammar school,till today nothing have changed,abi na Awori Ajeromi grammar school oluti.tinubu achievement is propaganda driven but audio in nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Asgard73: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
kk2027:

he moved anambra to no 1 in the entire country.

no.transformation better than that

No 1 in what?
Which year?

Is anambra still number 1 today?

I ask again

Wetin be Obi LEGACY IN ANAMBRA STATE?

Wetin we go POINT TODAY SAY NA FROM PETER OBI FOR THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA

AT ALL AT ALL

OKOROCHA KNACK STATUE FOR IMO

WETIN OBI KEEP FOR ANAMBRAINS NOT TO TALK OF IGBO PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
stop receiving yourself.
Fact check will let us know the truth. I hope you will not accused Tinubu when the truth emerge.
https://www.nairaland.com/2771317/anambra-state-public-schools-best
Click on this old thread. Check the date

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by Advocate500: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:

School repainting is now an achievement ? grin

IPOB s clown and bingos everywhere

Naija peter obi will repaint all federal universities and polytechnics
linking me to ipob is like stupidity raised to power 2,man nnamdi and his group have been my worst enemy,like I said,you can support your Atiku without distorting facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asgard73:

No 1 in what?
Which year?

Is anambra still number 1 today?

I ask again

Wetin be Obi LEGACY IN ANAMBRA STATE?

Wetin we go POINT TODAY SAY NA FROM PETER OBI FOR THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA

AT ALL AT ALL

OKOROCHA KNACK STATUE FOR IMO

WETIN OBI KEEP FOR ANAMBRAINS NOT TO TALK OF IGBO PEOPLE
Is Obi still the governor today? See mumu reasoning

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXers: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Advocate500:
Oga more pictures,most people thought we are living in the mud down east,compare public schools in anambra with that of Lagos ,I want to check something,show to them the picture of my Alma mata ,Agboju grammar school,till today nothing have changed,abi na Awori Ajeromi grammar school oluti.tinubu achievement is propaganda driven but audio in nature.
More pictures..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status / Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike / Naira Scarcity: I Bought N40k For 70k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.