Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States (17001 Views)

TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by bhella10: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Heavy weights grin
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Chinedum300: 5:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Don't mind them
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by hopexter(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Olaolex:
WE are rejecting terrorism. Affliction will not arise once again

You don’t use someone’s failure to prejudge the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by ogatboy(m): 5:12am On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria where every Tribe shall have equal Opportunity to Enjoy, Fulfill and Impact the Nation, Bola Tinubu is the Answer!

Lagos is open to every tribes to explore and fulfil their dreams. We have heard people who are from the South East telling their Lagos story, and sweet ones at that. They tell their Tinubu stories and how they were able to fulfil their dreams with the magic touch of the great leader. But that is not the case in the South East. If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in that part of Nigeria is worse to such an extent that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in a neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Feb publisher Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PortHacourt in 1993.... This is my own story of Anambra state

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nugerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Ask the South-Southerners of how they tool over their Oils and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria, Bola Tinubu is the answer.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi

Is in Lagos that there is no tribalism? Abeg talk another thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by ogatboy(m): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol, immediately I saw Dogara's name, I knew the op is on hard loud
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by bhella10: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2022
This early momo Obidients don dey wail. Awon werey! embarassed
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Tortedad: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Obojuju:
Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 22 Red Lines/questions Tinubu has refused to answer.

1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?
Well said
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Benwallt(m): 5:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Why did you leave out the south East? Tribalism resides in some ppl sha. Haba!
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by shagasha: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2022
From your dates you are supposed to be an adult but your write up makes me think otherwise.

FYI Lagos state was once the capital of Nigeria so accommodates all from time immemorial.

Have you ever wondered how Igbos are treated in other Youruba states? Why are you using only Lagos forgetting that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria?

Is it Tinubu that made Lagos the state with the highest IGR?

To whom much is given much is expected. Lagos State has the highest IGR in Nigeria so it's natural that economic activities will thrive there.

Why am I even talking when we all know that common sense is not even common?

LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

How I Was Refused Jpobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria where every Tribe shall have equal Opportunity to Enjoy, Fulfill and Impact the Nation, Bola Tinubu is the Answer!

Lagos is open to every tribes to explore and fulfil their dreams. We have heard people who are from the South East telling their Lagos story, and sweet ones at that. They tell their Tinubu stories and how they were able to fulfil their dreams with the magic touch of the great leader. But that is not the case in the South East. If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in that part of Nigeria is worse to such an extent that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in a neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Feb publisher Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PortHacourt in 1993.... This is my own story of Anambra state

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nugerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Ask the South-Southerners of how they tool over their Oils and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by otino(m): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol I'm just laughing at this outdated list, no be only kwankwaso, Shekarau, dogara, Amosun. Keep dreaming.

Atiku is the next president, we don't talk much

oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dope-analysis-on-major-henchmen-set-to-work-for-tinubus-victory-in-key-states-check-your-state/
Source iReporteronline

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by broadman20: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nigerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you Don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you?! Ask the South-Southerners of how they Took over their Oils, Subjugated them and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi

Continue to compete with the devil on the lying competition you have started but also be prepared to be where the devil is after 2023 election.

Just continue lying please don't ever stop because of the little stipend they are using to deceive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Olamicwoto: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th, 2023 presidential election is the date. Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in the Nigeria presidential election.

Alaye get out jor, na u go like. OMO aseh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Ancestortinubu: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2022
You can't million of suffering Nigerians with crumbs. Gone are days.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Benoxvals(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2022
If these guys want more unrest in Nigeria let them rig in Tinubu as president.I know they don’t care but so do i at this point.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Benoxvals:
If these guys want more unrest in Nigeria let them rig in Tinubu as president.I know they don’t care but so do i at this point.
By the special grace of God, u go dey alive till the day of election and after election...
The election won't be rigged and tinubu go win am.
About the unrest, there is nothing wey u wan do, u go switch on ur TV, u go see tinubu, u go enter banking hall, u go see tinubu picture wey dem hang for wall, if peradventure u don get pikin or u will be having one, the first current affair wey dem go dey knack for ur head every morning will be "the current president of the federal republic of Nigeria is asiwaju Bola ahmed tinubu"
U sabi pull off threat na hin some riff raff give u compulsory sit at home every monday and u no fit do anything about it, unrest tear ur boxer there...
Anybody wey wan plan unrest after tinubu is sworn-in, continue please....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by oba541: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2022
JagabanJagaban...
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Anndrew(m): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nigerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you Don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you?! Ask the South-Southerners of how they Took over their Oils, Subjugated them and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
you are a mumu man,this is stale...yesterday,you urchins were ask to provide a pix or even video of tinubu commissioning a project..Not even one or a pix was found..you are here writing a propaganda about Anambra state to defend a sick old drug man...I pity you...like the saying goes,you can't support APC and tinubu without looking stupid,worthless and foolish......

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Benoxvals(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2022
KillSars:

By the special grace of God, u go dey alive till the day of election and after election...
The election won't be rigged and tinubu go win am.
About the unrest, there is nothing wey u wan do, u go switch on ur TV, u go see tinubu, u go enter banking hall, u go see tinubu picture wey dem hang for wall, if peradventure u don get pikin or u will be having one, the first current affair wey dem go dey knack for ur head every morning will be "the current president of the federal republic of Nigeria is asiwaju Bola ahmed tinubu"
U sabi pull off threat na hin some riff raff give u compulsory sit at home every monday and u no fit do anything about it, unrest tear ur boxer there...
Anybody wey wan plan unrest after tinubu is sworn-in, continue please....

It’s a faceless forum afterall so you can type whatever but one thing is for sure,if you really think that Tinubu with all his baggages is the right man for the job then the sanity of your generation need to questioned.
Note that even those that observe the “sit at home” who u castigate so much are actually faring better than you.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Cantonese: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi

“ From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PortHacourt in 1993.... This is my own story of Anambra state”.

You gave yourself away as a very lazy fellow and deep seethed liar. You did not get a job in Anambra state, yet you remained there, unmolested for 5 years, worked as a bus driver and made some reasonable money for yourself.

Mr. Liar, after leaving Anambra state, you had 6 SW states to relocate to, including Kwara and Kogi states. Why did you not relocate there, seeing that your people are always accommodating and would give you jobs? Why did you not return to Lagos particularly in search of that job?

You are a very deceitful person, a chronic and shameless liar. Why did you find your way to PH, knowing that it is also an Igbo dominated city?

When you needed that job, was Lagos too far for you to travel to? If you were so hated in the SE, why did you choose to remain there? What was chasing you away from your people? I guess your ways are very dodgy or you tried to use some charm but failed, or you committed a serious offense for which you were on the run.

How many SW graduates have found jobs in the SW states, talk less of graduates from other states? How many from the SE and SS have found jobs so easily? Countless citizens from the SW have jobs and big businesses in the SE and SS. If you go around small villages in the SE and SS, you will hear Yoruba spoken as if it is Yoruba land. Mr. Liar do you not know that?

You love your people and want them to vote for Tinubu a fellow tribesman, yet you worked with the Igbos without harassment. Look at the hypocrisy in your comment. Did you read it at all before posting?
You want “a Greater Untribalized Nigeria”, yet you want the Igbos to be excluded by your people? How can your Tinubu achieve it, with your advise to Yorubas, bypassing the Igbos? How can you ask for votes from the SW and north, calling Nigeria one, while avoiding the SE and SS? A tribalistic person asking for his own person to be voted for to remain in his own ONE NIGERIA.

Please Nigeria does not need tribalistic people like you to remain as one. We vote not on the basis of tribe and religion, but on the basis of belief in the leader to deliver.

Oga people like you make us say Nigeria is ripe to separate. Please remain permanently in you area and leave the SE and SS alone. You are the beggar, who begged for jobs, got one (if that is the truth ever), yet turn to call them names.

You are a complete Muntula.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Benoxvals:

It’s a faceless forum afterall so you can type whatever but one thing is for sure,if you really think that Tinubu with all his baggages is the right man for the job then the sanity of your generation need to questioned.
Note that even those that observe the “sit at home” who u castigate so much are actually faring better than you.
Hahahahahaha....benoxvals mapami nah... grin grin
Faring better and dem dey run comot one by one with their ghana must go on their head...
What u guyz need over there is just a touch of tinubu, that man no fit dey rule make all those shii dey xup...
I understand, it can be frustrating at times, make ur fellow man dey reason u make u stay indoor and u no get choice than to obey am...
I dey with u bro, I feel una pain over there, alot still need to be done sha...una freedom dey una hand...
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by senteugene: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2022
So Tinubu will win 14 states and loose woefully in other states then he will be declared as a winner abi
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Rayjnr: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Abdu81:

Never ever.

Government of terrorist.

Quick hang your self before then
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by jerryforgood: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Real and genuine political analysis would tell you that Tinubu would find things very difficult in the forth coming election.

Look at it this way. Peter Obi for now has already won the entire South east region and nearly the South South region, base on his origin, which is his region first and then his religion. Voters see personal interest first as a key priority of who to vote for. Southerners except the Muslim minorities there are already Obidient.

Tinubu might win his region but not in a large margin, due to the religion difference. But you can't say that about Peter Obi. The entire southeast is already in his pocket. Not to talk of the South South.

Here is the fact, if you would struggle politically in your own religion, it's a sign of your political misfortune. Tinubu of course would struggle in South west due to the religion factor.

Now, if Tinubu is struggling in his own religion how can he dominate the North west of which banking his hope on. Impossible!

The north west would go for Rabiu kwankwaso because of personal interest. Tinubu let alone the APC government can never be trusted. Tinubu would be treated like an orphan in this region. Puting is hope on the APC governor's of the North West region is a waste of effort. No amount of structure can complement for this. North west believe in North first, before anything.

The North East belongs to Atiku Abubakar of PDP. That's his region, yet Tinubu is likely to poll good number of vote from that region, since Atiku Abubakar is not that good in delivering his region massively.

Then the decoder of 2023 election I the middle belt of North Central. The north Central would likely vote on the bases of religion and tribal difference, except Abuja the central capital territory.

Tinubu only chance is to convince Rabiu kwankwaso to step out from the race, of which it would be very different to. If he can erase kwankwaso the he can rely on Bloc vote- North west / South west, then some from North East. But north Central would favour Atiku more than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Tochi3(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2022
You will need a lot of shock Absorber after the election....

cheesy grin
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Benoxvals(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2022
S
KillSars:

Hahahahahaha....benoxvals mapami nah... grin grin
Faring better and dem dey run comot one by one with their ghana must go on their head...
What u guyz need over there is just a touch of tinubu, that man no fit dey rule make all those shii dey xup...
I understand, it can be frustrating at times, make ur fellow man dey reason u make u stay indoor and u no get choice than to obey am...
I dey with u bro, I feel una pain over there, alot still need to be done sha...una freedom dey una hand...

You will soon seek for assistance on this forum and I will be part of the gentle souls that will suit your bill.Continue insulting an entire tribe because you are consumed by hate mistaking it for being wise.
“I run comot” in 2001 as well and I’m not ashamed of it,just like Awolowo did during his days to acquire more knowledge..
They still fair way better than you.
Live with that.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Epicji: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Okwyjesus(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dope-analysis-on-major-henchmen-set-to-work-for-tinubus-victory-in-key-states-check-your-state/
Source iReporteronline

Structure of riggers.

But this time around the will fail. Their rigging machine will collapse bcs they are holding destiny of young people for their personal gain.

No sane country will leave OSIBANJO, Obi to elect old corrupt men with obvious health issyw as leader
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Ferdinandu(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
Stupid cock and bull story. Na your papa build the company you were expecting to be employed in the East. 99.9% of Igbos who made it in Lagos is all about their entrepreneurial skills not any job given to them by any yoruba man or Yoruba state. If you come down to East and feel you can replicate the same hustling spirit, good for you, if not stay in your state there is no employment waiting for anyone anywhere even the indigenes
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by BeardedMeat(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Dialpad:
Jagaban
Your moniker sounds like Diapers.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by rowrowland: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Abdu81:
We burning our brooms .
Finish.
Can we burn our Vacuum Cleaner too cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Abdu81: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Rayjnr:

Quick hang your self before then

If I hang myself now how can I dance on the eve of 26th February 2023 when obi is announced the winner by yakubu.

You will also be alive to witness this.

Desperation can't save anyone from what is coming so be chilling op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” / President Buhari And His 'fuji House Of Commotion' -- Dele Momodu / Acting PDP National Chairman Irrelevant, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.