Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States (16997 Views)

TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by akbonus: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=oikirodah post=116297568]
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dope-analysis-on-major-henchmen-set-to-work-for-tinubus-victory-in-key-states-check-your-state/
Source iReporteronline[/

I THANK GOD THAT YOU KNOW THAT AMBODE AND OSIBANJO WILL NOT WORK FOR TIFNUBU IN LAGOS,BUT HEY WILL WORK AGAINST HIM.THE MUSLIMS FOR AMBODE WILL WORK AGAINST TIFNUBU,WHILE THE CHRISTIANS FOR OSIBANJO WILL WORK FOR OBI WHILE THE IBOS, THE NON YORUBAS IN LAGOS,MAJORITY WILL WORK AGAINST TINUBU.
I WILL LIKE TO ASK YOU THIS ONE QUESTION,THESE THUGS THAT WANT TO WORK FOR TIFNUBU IN THESE RESPECTIVE STATES,ARE THEY INEC STAFFS?OGA THE YOUTHS NO LONGER LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE BUT THEY PRETEND NOT TO BE AWARE OR THEY ARE JUST BEING STUPID.OBI WIL NOT SET ANY GROUP TO WORK FOR HIM IN ANY STATE,IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SETTING UP AND VOLUNTERRING THEMSELVES TO WORK FOR HIM WITH THEIR TIME AND MONEY,SO TIFNUBU AND ATIFKULOOTED SHOULD GET READY FOR LONG RUN OF THEIR MONEY,STOLEN MONEY THOUGH,MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO PUNISH THEM THROUGH THIS NEXT YEARS ELECTION THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO STEP DOWN FOR TEAM OBIDATTI.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by hopexter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
snowball11:

This one is still comparing election done during a time this country was still sane and not polarized.

So, the way APC has polarized this country with their politics of hatred, you are thinking Nigerians will vote for a muslim-muslim ticket at this time like they did during 1993 election?

You must be living in oblivion!

Your problem is you assume too much. Who gives a Bleep about religion in Nigeria when it’s all a scam? What has religion done to help out the situation at hand but instead extorting from the already poor members yet you’re talking about living in oblivion as if that’s not where you are undecided
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by akbonus: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=Obojuju post=116304171]Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 22 Red Lines/questions Tinubu has refused to answer.

1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?
[

BROS,SUPPOSE I CAN LIKE YOUR COMMENT A BILLION TIMES,THAT WIL BE NICE,BUT I WILL SURELY PRINT AND SAVE THIS YOUR QUESTIONS SO WHEN CAMPAIGN STARTS,THIS WILL BE MY WEAPON AGAINST HIS URCHINS,USELESS SICK OLD MAN,WE CANNOT HAND OVER A SICK COUNTRY TO A SICK MAN,PERIOD.QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by snowball11(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
hopexter:

Your problem is you assume too much. Who gives a Bleep about religion in Nigeria when it’s all a scam? What has religion done to help out the situation at hand but instead extorting from the already poor members yet you’re talking about living in oblivion as if that’s not where you are undecided

I can see your line of thought is warped! If then your messiah for a better Nigeria is the Agbado and Cassava crooner who's milking the resources of Lagos like milkose, then your case is irredeemable and I have got no time for urchins! undecided
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by akbonus: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
hopexter:

OGA MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS BLEEP THE HELL ABOUT RELIGION O,DON'T BE DECIEVED O,THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL BE PUNISHED IN THE NEXT ELECTION,ANYONE WHO CALIMS TO BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL NOT VOTE TIFNUBU AND SHIT MAN.OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE HOW MANY BIG CHUURCHES IS CELEBRATING OBI,THIS IS THE REASON INEC IS TRYING TO BAN CAMPAIGN IN RELIGIOUS HOUSES.IF CHRISTIAN CAN SUFFER UNDER OSIBANJO'S NOSE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM UNDER MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD TICKET?IF TINUBU LOVES HIS WIFE SO MUCH AS SPECULATED HE WOULD HAVE TALK TO THE PRESIDENT AS REGARDING THE KILLING OF CHROSTIANS IN THE NORTH.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by akbonus: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
hopexter:

MKO Abiola running mate was Baba Gana Kingibe, a Muslim- Muslim tickets whom the whole Southwest and parts of the entire south including your parents voted for. Stop being a hypocrite angry

that was 30 years ago and the Abiola that you mentioned has touched lives all over Nigeria then and even the diaspora community, so don't compare Abiola with this criminal drugee with so much skeleton in his cupboard, he will never rule Nigeria, never.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by hopexter(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
akbonus:

OGA MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS BLEEP THE HELL ABOUT RELIGION O,DON'T BE DECIEVED O,THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL BE PUNISHED IN THE NEXT ELECTION,ANYONE WHO CALIMS TO BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL NOT VOTE TIFNUBU AND SHIT MAN.OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE HOW MANY BIG CHUURCHES IS CELEBRATING OBI,THIS IS THE REASON INEC IS TRYING TO BAN CAMPAIGN IN RELIGIOUS HOUSES.IF CHRISTIAN CAN SUFFER UNDER OSIBANJO'S NOSE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM UNDER MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD TICKET?IF TINUBU LOVES HIS WIFE SO MUCH AS SPECULATED HE WOULD HAVE TALK TO THE PRESIDENT AS REGARDING THE KILLING OF CHROSTIANS IN THE NORTH.

You can go ahead and vote your Obi, no one is stopping you, what contribution has Obi made to Nigeria in general? Or is it the same Obi that left 75 billion naira in state’s account just for cheap praises when there’s unemployment, no social amenities or skill acquisition programs put in place for the youth in Anambra? I can’t be deceived to vote for someone with no vision. Obi that is living in someone else state. Tinubu has touched millions of life indirectly.

I’m from South South and I know nothing about Obi cos if he actually did something, people from south east and south south won’t need to still be going to Lagos, Kaduna or Kano for business and greener pastures, Anambra would be our destination.
This Election is going to be what you did for your state that will determine what you’ll do for the entire country. Open your eyes and vote for a man with a vision.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by IfnobeGod20: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
The same Ali Modu Sheriff that has defected to PDP, is what they are banking on.
Kwankwoso that has ported to NNPP and Shekarau that has gone to PDP. The type of lule Tinubu will experience will be worst than that of Jonathan.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
hopexter:

MKO Abiola running mate was Baba Gana Kingibe, a Muslim- Muslim tickets whom the whole Southwest and parts of the entire south including your parents voted for. Stop being a hypocrite angry
Many waters have passed through the bridge. When were you born that you're referencing the election of 1993 with the one to come in 2023?
In 1993 was there:
1. Boko Haram, bandits and herdsmen attack in this magnitude.
2. did fulani of that era ever claimed taking possession of people's lands.
3. this level of consciousness on religion, ethnic and sectional bias?
4. This level of poverty in the land.
Comparing 1993 ticket with 2023 ticket on the ground of Muslim-muslim is myopic and untruthfulness.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by IfnobeGod20: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria where every Tribe shall have equal Opportunity to Enjoy, Fulfill and Impact the Nation, Bola Tinubu is the Answer!

Lagos is open to every tribes to explore and fulfil their dreams. We have heard people who are from the South East telling their Lagos story, and sweet ones at that. They tell their Tinubu stories and how they were able to fulfil their dreams with the magic touch of the great leader. But that is not the case in the South East. If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in that part of Nigeria is worse to such an extent that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in a neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Feb publisher Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PortHacourt in 1993.... This is my own story of Anambra state

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nigerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you Don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you?! Ask the South-Southerners of how they Took over their Oils, Subjugated them and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria, Bola Tinubu is the answer.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
I can bet that this story is a make up one.
He said, the Ibos are the most tribalistic fellow but he is the same person that said, one Mr. Chucks gave him #200. How will a tribalistic person give you money as you were living the office. A tribalistic person will always hate you to the bone marrow.
He further said, he offered one person drink and it was the same person that asked him of his tribe and told him that can never get employment in Anambra state as a Yoruba, except he is employ into federal agency and he is transfer to Anambra. Well, he never mentioned the name of that person and he never told us the tribe of that person but I am cog sure the person will be ibo. The question is, how would a tribalistic person seat with you and malign his own tribe, just to make you happy. This doesn't add up.
He equally said, he worked for some years as a conductor but never told us, with who, the name, the tribe and other hidden thing. I am sure the owner of the bus will be an ibo man, that he worked with for years he mentioned but never told us that the man tribalistically maltreated him for the years he was with him.
Besides, this his submission, he never told us any other incidence of tribalistic tendency he faces in igboland.
This make up story of first degree.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by IfnobeGod20: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria where every Tribe shall have equal Opportunity to Enjoy, Fulfill and Impact the Nation, Bola Tinubu is the Answer!

Lagos is open to every tribes to explore and fulfil their dreams. We have heard people who are from the South East telling their Lagos story, and sweet ones at that. They tell their Tinubu stories and how they were able to fulfil their dreams with the magic touch of the great leader. But that is not the case in the South East. If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in that part of Nigeria is worse to such an extent that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in a neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Feb publisher Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PortHacourt in 1993.... This is my own story of Anambra state

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nigerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you Don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you?! Ask the South-Southerners of how they Took over their Oils, Subjugated them and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
I can bet that this story is a make up one.
He said, the Ibos are the most tribalistic fellow but he is the same person that said, one Mr. Chucks gave him #200. How will a tribalistic person give you money as you were living the office. A tribalistic person will always hate you to the bone marrow.
He further said, he offered one person drink and it was the same person that asked him of his tribe and told him that can never get employment in Anambra state as a Yoruba, except he is employ into federal agency and he is transfer to Anambra. Well, he never mentioned the name of that person and he never told us the tribe of that person but I am cog sure the person will be ibo. The question is, how would a tribalistic person seat with you and malign his own tribe, just to make you happy. This doesn't add up.
He equally said, he worked for some years as a conductor but never told us, with who, the name, the tribe and other hidden thing. I am sure the owner of the bus will be an ibo man, that he worked with for years he mentioned but never told us that the man tribalistically maltreated him for the years he was with him.
Besides, this his submission, he never told us any other incidence of tribalistic tendency he faces in igboland.
This is make up story of first degree.
Also, why comparing Lagos with other states. Lagos has nearly the status of Abuja. The same way other tribes can contest an election in Abuja and won, is the same way non indigene are winning election in Lagos. Not because Abuja doesn't have the owner of the land. The places have taken the status of cosmopolitan states. If not so, someone like Tinubu would not be absorbed to contest and even have the right to control the state. If we're other states, he would have been shown and point to his state.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th, 2023 presidential election is the date. Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in the Nigeria presidential election.
on that ticket the Muslims stand. We're going to ignore Atiku Insha Allah and vote Tinubu and shetima and heaven won't collapse.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by toneroforever(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
That is the first batch of the beneficiaries from the 2023 bullion van campaign funds.

But if u r eager to cash out and vote right, just press their mumu button and tell them to include ur name. After u receive alert,go to the nearest poll unit on election day and VOTE WISELY.

BAT is only permitted to spend & lose.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by hopexter(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
snowball11:

I can see your line of thought is warped! If then your messiah for a better Nigeria is the Agbado and Cassava crooner who's milking the resources of Lagos like milkose, then your case is irredeemable and I have got no time for urchins! undecided

You all always complain of someone milking the resources of Lagos. Your state is not being milked yet it remain stagnant, be deceiving yourself. Which state in Nigeria is currently projecting the entire Nation oversea in terms of everything? It’s is Lagos. Even the capital of Nigeria has long been forgotten even though its reasonrxes is being milked but you won’t complain.

Your family fed you with Cassava and Agbado from infant and you still eat it, stop being a bloody complainant and be redeemable undecided
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Siscooh: 3:10am On Sep 04, 2022
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi

Selfish
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by 9jahotblog: 4:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
on that ticket the Muslims stand. We're going to ignore Atiku Insha Allah and vote Tinubu and shetima and heaven won't collapse.
Tinubu and APC will be shamed and disgrace on the February 25th,2023 presidential election. We all say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria presidential election.
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:50am On Sep 04, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu and APC will be shamed and disgrace on the February 25th,2023 presidential election. We all say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria presidential election.
That ticket is now our mandate
Re: 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States by cuabni: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
But shekarau just joined PDP last week. Are you saying he will work for your Agbdo and Cassava old man while in PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President Ahmad Lawan Wins Yobe North Senatorial District Election / Acting PDP National Chairman Irrelevant, Says Wike / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Arrives China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.