Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover (11522 Views)

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover / Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Millz404(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:
We don't want to see any crying when people start to attack Obi's family o.
What goes around comes around.

So you've not started already. Dulling people. Start please or you need fuel money
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Millz404(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
tiger28:
Tinubu is BUSY building alliances and strategically planning ahead while these ibo Political amateurs are wasting their time online.

They will all see Shege AFTER the elections......

BTW, do the ibos have a Plan B after their loss at the elections?

Ibos are tooooo Primitive for Politics!

Which mumu alliance, I keep wondering where his vote is going to come from enough to make him win. South south and south east are already locked down for obi, over half of middle belt also. Atiku and kwankwa.. are dragging north. Tinubu will be lucky if he sees third position
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Healthquest: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Acidosis:

You want pictures?

Somehow, Zubby Michael and all those low budget actors and artistes suddenly became millionaires and billionaires the moment they started following Emoney and Cubana na. What changed in the quality of movies they've been making since the early 20s? grin

Somehow, these "billionaires" suddenly distant themselves from Obi (even though we know Igbos have always yearned for this opportunity). What happened?

Did you not see how Yoruba actors left their differences behind to support Amoda Bobo Chicago? I dare Emoney, Zubby Michael, and co to throw their weight behind Obi. That's one of the ways to debunk these allegations.

When Ambode called out Sanwo-Olu for drugs and mental health issues, you thought he was daft abi?? Omo, these guys know a lot. Besides, everything they said about Amoda's daughter, Zainab, turned out to be true. David gave us receipts, we saw her Twitter page, now gistlover has dropped more hints.

What more do you need?
gerrout, u never read fiction b4?.
Na normal propaganda 4 election purposes.
If u win ur opponent too much, they grew and see how they can destabilize you.

It's not new.
Tinubu will always conquer his enemies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Acidosis(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Healthquest:
gerrout, u never read fiction b4?.
Na normal propaganda 4 election purposes.
If u win ur opponent too much, they grew and see how they can destabilize you.

It's not new.
Tinubu will always conquer his enemies

Unfortunately, winning elections have never been a proof of morality, decency, and dignity. One of Nigeria's biggest yahoo boys won Ogun state house of assembly elections cheesy So, why should I be surprised if urchins like you crown another drug dealer and criminal?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
which fake news
I would have engaged you but i know you are doing it for money so no need

earn your salary well

trantayo:
Fake news. Political enemies of Tinubu have fail again.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Doorlarss(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Such a pity
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Rexymania(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don't even know what to say
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by OKOATA(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
descarado:
Not surprised. Had always known e money is running a drug cartel. They disguise as showbiz promoters and recruit boys masquerading as singers. Cubana chief priest, Don jazzy, actors and all these producers. Don't know names of the yoruba entertainment moguls involved but they are many of them. It's shitty. And we hail and celebrate them everyday. David is a big boy in the drug industry now. Family business.
Copied from twitter. I sight you o. Lol
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Tunjibalogun: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:
We don't want to see any crying when people start to attack Obi's family o.
What goes around comes around.
Gist money is Yoruba. Nothing concerns obi here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by Spy360(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
tiger28:
Tinubu is BUSY building alliances and strategically planning ahead while these ibo Political amateurs are wasting their time online.

They will all see Shege AFTER the elections......

BTW, do the ibos have a Plan B after their loss at the elections?

Ibos are tooooo Primitive for Politics!
You are an ethnic bigot. With this mindset no body not even well meaning Yorubas will vote Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by steeltrust: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu people... No go find better campaign strategy... Dey talk trash about
To spell Amuda even difficult for am

Weyrey talk say Ogunlere God of Iron is profitable or God of Iron is the gain

As it stand with this unserious attitude next Ibo President might be 2081

Are this people dellibrately acting funny or are they like this really

You are linking E money and Obi Cubanna to drug when they are currently in US with Peter Obi.. yet you think after they return they won't be angry

Obi go beg many people tire

it obvious you’re a f00l who refuse to think

Show us pictures of emoney, Obi Cubana and Peter Obi in london

What happened in 2015 will not repeat it self.

Oloun majiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by remsonik(f): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu will not win this forthcoming elections in Jesus name. Amen.

Afflictions shall not rise again for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by sammhi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
I swear this Election has exposed them , they are giving other tribes that was supporting Obi reasons to check their sanity and backtrack . Because the movement is based on unfounded issues and hate . We share the same south hence and they live amongst us hence we think they are civilized and exposed. But they truly ain't shit . An Ibo lady is the first human being I've seen that couldn't communicate in any other language asides English back in secondary school days when I worked with Roll back malaria. A project in Tinubu's administration

Secondly Obi's desperation and political prostitution has Schemed the Ibos out of the 2 major party, it's either their elites intervene Asap or IPOB returns with a full gear in 2023 coz Obi is going no where.
Thrash talk
They were in PDP and were not considered
They were in APC and were not considered
So the igbos have themselves to blame
If they don't support their most credible candidate
Or does it make sense to U that they will abandon a credible candidate and support rogues ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover by dollytino4real(f): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are u scared? Hahaha grin grin

As for me I am not scared neither am I surprised.

I am a patriotic citizen but let's tell ourselves the truth

According to D. Trump this country is shithole.
A country made useless by empty individuals
dem too lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Achievements Of Governor Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades / Why Obi Is A Unique VP Pick- Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.