Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades (11377 Views)

Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria Army special forces unit used to be behind their colleagues in the Navy (SBS) and Air force (QRF) elite tactical units in terms gear and weaponry

The SBS elite tactical navy unit along side QRF use TAVOR assault rifle TAR as standard issued ops rifle and mostly look highly professional due to the combat tactical gears the carry Infact the BBC I believe liken the SBS to the US Navy SEALS during operations flintlock in chad while the Army special forces unit use AK47, Even do the are deadly and professional but their appearance speaks differently, These is attributed to NA lack modernization until the White boys but things are now changing for Good.
Recent pictures have shown new NA SF units with highly professional looks, Their gears comparable with peers in the Western Nations, The have adopted new variants of AK series including the polish beryl rifle which the NA is also introducing.
thumps up to NA
VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

NB Seun can we have a DEFENCE section on Nairaland thanks inadvance for considering this appeal

OLD NA SF unit picture

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
New

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by upwardmode: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Defence Section on Nairaland Seconded!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
old

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
How come the new photograph shows the SF without gloves and you claim they've upgraded? grin
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
new

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by dgitrader(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by kettykin: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
I hope they will not abandon modern combat techniques and resort to sabotaging of farm lands and shooting innocent young boys and women when they face a formidable opponent who is smarter, more intelligent and faster than them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by pacino26(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
princeofpeace22:
buhari pay this boys wella they are really working hard

Hard work doesn't pay much just Smart work. grin

Back to topic, I think they have a dedicated 72SF Battalion in Markurdi. They should just upgrade their trainings and gears. I admire the patriotic individuals in the armed forces just the bureaucrats leading them that I dislike.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Ladipodeal: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
New
Is that kunu in his back pocket or sprite?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by queenzibah(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ha! Lik d OLD beta pas d upgrades self...dis buhari nawa ooo
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na SF
Russian and Pakistani trained units

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
bigtt76:
How come the new photograph shows the SF without gloves and you claim they've upgraded? grin

If you can see the have adopted new rifle, camouflage n better comm
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
SF

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
pacino26:

Hard work doesn't pay much just Smart work. grin

Back to topic, I think they have a dedicated 72SF Battalion in Markurdi. They should just upgrade their trainings and gears. I admire the patriotic individuals in the armed forces just the bureaucrats leading them that I dislike.
strike force unit is design to pursue n hunt the enemy with deadly force

SF are tactical units required for specialized deadly ops mostly covert
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by XKZ(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
New

This one (the first new) seems to be wearing a baseball cap. Are you sure the pix is not from a Nigerian movie.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by pacino26(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:

strike force unit is design to pursue n hunt the enemy with deadly force

SF are tactical units required for specialized deadly ops mostly covert

72 Special Forces Infantry Battalion Markurdi, I never mentioned Strike Force. I know Counter Force comprises men from different formations who just wish to go for that 6months special training and they call them Strike Force.

Correct me if am wrong though. My suggestion is to strictly upgrade those guys in 72. Take them to the counter force training and recruit covert operators from there. It's like having a pool of well trained soldiers. Already most of them undergo the airborne course so just move the program.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
It was long over due sef
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
pacino26:

72 Special Forces Infantry Battalion Markurdi, I never mentioned Strike Force. I know Counter Force comprises men from different formations who just wish to go for that 6months special training and they call them Strike Force.

Correct me if am wrong though. My suggestion is to strictly upgrade those guys in 72. Take them to the counter force training and recruit covert operators from there. It's like having a pool of well trained soldiers. Already most of them undergo the airborne course so just move the program.
I get your point Monsieur
yes Some are drawn from their for further training
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
staydry:
It was long over due sef
DEFENCE SECTION Seun
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by natas22: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cool
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
XKZ:

This one (the first new) seems to be wearing a baseball cap. Are you sure the pix is not from a Nigerian movie.
SF dress base on ops/Event
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Elite tactical units are vital even after the military phrase of COIN to follow up on Intel even if the enemy is outside Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
queenzibah:
Ha! Lik d OLD beta pas d upgrades self...dis buhari nawa ooo

Hmm U
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by queenzibah(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Hmm U
yes I'm here
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by XKZ(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
SF dress base on ops/Event
Okay. What about the sprite bottle in the back pocket.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
queenzibah:
yes I'm here
How's the old guys with AK47 better than new guys with AK103
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Damn. I'm in luv with the army
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin
XKZ:

Okay. What about the sprite bottle in the back pocket.
grin[quote author=XKZ post=37014815]

classified,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Just like Section 20 underwhich Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott served?

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Appleyard(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
upwardmode:
Defence Section on Nairaland Seconded!!!
Supported as well! See as body just dey sweet me! Motivate the lads and see what they can do in the face of challenges. They must continue on this part!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production / 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning / Why I Respect, Admire Asiwaju Tinubu — NNPP Chieftain, Olopoeeyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.