Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison (448 Views)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by Everythinggood: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
hello nairalanders, enough of all this comparisons between former lagos state government TINUBU and former anambra state government PETER OBI.
yes, we all knows and also aware that both of them really works hard in terms of infrastructures and other amenities in their various state.Tinubu did very well in lagos state as a governor back then in 2000s, likewise peter obi. but please nobody should misunderstand me here, we are talking about nigeria presidency here, the person that will handle the complicated and collapse structures of the entity called Nigeria. we needs a vibrant, young and active person from the southern region to replace the current president from the northern region.
If i am to decide, i am to nominate peter obi for the job, not because he is an igbo or a christian candidate, but because he is still young and fit to perform the task ahead. Tinubu is very good and will work, but he is of age and wont be that strong and active to perform the task ahead.

ONE LOVE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by AdamuKD: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi is our incoming President. We the reasonable youths has already made up our mind

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by PresidObi: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
AdamuKD:
Obi is our incoming President. We the reasonable youths has already made up our mind

Supported.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by toneroforever(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
AdamuKD:

Stop the comparison. Whoever u think is ur choice please vote the person make we hear word,haba.
However,it is in ur best interest to:

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by Born2Breed(f): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi history and source of wealth before politics is business.

Tinubu history and source of wealth before politics is hard drugs. Two of his children are drug addicts and unfortunately one died of overdose the other is running mad.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by santopelele(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Born2Breed:
Obi history and source of wealth before politics is business.

Tinubu history and source of wealth before politics is hard drugs. Two of his children are drug addicts and unfortunately one died of overdose the other is running mad.
this is not neccessary, u are causing disunity between the southern region. we should all work together to wrestle power from the north. peace
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by MonkeyMods(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
If Tinubu knew the road to Aso Rock was this hard and perilous, he wouldn't have ventured into it in the first place...

It's not a road for the faint hearted even if you got loads of bullion van at your beck and call...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by Abdu81: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi is better.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by santopelele(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Q
Q stands for "SPACE BOOKING" grin
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by BATified2023: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Everythinggood:
hello nairalanders, enough of all this comparisons between former lagos state government TINUBU and former anambra state government PETER OBI.
yes, we all knows and also aware that both of them really works hard in terms of infrastructures and other amenities in their various state.Tinubu did very well in lagos state as a governor back then in 2000s, likewise peter obi. but please nobody should misunderstand me here, we are talking about nigeria presidency here, the person that will handle the complicated and collapse structures of the entity called Nigeria. we needs a vibrant, young and active person from the southern region to replace the current president from the northern region.
If i am to decide, i am to nominate peter obi for the job, not because he is an igbo or a christian candidate, but because he is still young and fit to perform the task ahead. Tinubu is very good and will work, but he is of age and wont be that strong and active to perform the task ahead.

if a 61 year old man is your definition of young,what should we call a 38 year old presidential aspirant of accord party?

I guess a toddler?
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by BATified2023: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Everythinggood:

tell me what the young melaye,yahaya bello,senator abbo have done?
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by PeterObi4LP: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Sentiment aside, everybody knows Obi is the most qualified to be the president. But tribalism and sentiment will blind some people to vote their own even if it means the country to collapse.

Vote wisely for the sake of your children and generation
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by santopelele(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
if a 61 year old man is your definition of young,what should we call a 38 year old presidential aspirant of accord party?

I guess a toddler?
uncle, we are not here for unneccessary arguement, we dont want something that happened to yaradua or buhari case to repeat itself. u know within yourself that tinubu is not strong and cant perform the tasks ahead. the northern cabals only want to install him incase if atiku didnot win, so that they can still take incharge of the affairs of this country through shettima.
WISE UP BRO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by BATified2023: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
santopelele:
uncle, we are not here for unneccessary arguement, we dont want something that happened to yaradua or buhari case to repeat itself. u know within yourself that tinubu is not strong and cant perform the tasks ahead. the northern cabals only want to install him incase if atiku didnot win, so that they can still take incharge of the affairs of this country through shettima.
WISE UP BRO.
answer my question bro

If a 61 year old should b called a youth,what should we call a 38 year old man?
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by Kagd10: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

You mean Ipob miscreantt youth? Youth at 61.. wonders shall never end cheesy
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by santopelele(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
answer my question bro

If a 61 year old should b called a youth,what should we call a 38 year old man?
all are youths, as far as they are still strong and mentally stable to discharge their duties.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by BATified2023: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
santopelele:
all are youths, as far as they are still strong and mentally stable to discharge their duties.
if a 61 year old man is a youth then a 70 year old man should also pass for a youth since in your own world anyone can b a youth
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by santopelele(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
@BATIFIED2023
you are always talking pointless in this forum, always shifting from the main topic. oga i no get strength to talk much pls. u can vote ur tinubu if that is what u want.
thanks
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison by AdamuKD: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean Ipob miscreantt youth? Youth at 61.. wonders shall never end cheesy

E pain this mumu zombie. Ntoooooor

(1) (Reply)

Obi Has Raised The Bar For President / APC Chieftain, Thousands Of Supporters Defect To NNPP In Kano / They Are Struggling Like A Sneak Whose Head Is Off, APC Will Be Buried In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.