Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer (360 Views)

Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer by saintopus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please kindly help me out for I have been struggling with the various apps but didn't seem to work
Re: How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer by Lexusgs430: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2022
saintopus:
Please kindly help me out for I have been struggling with the various apps but didn't seem to work

Your phone and printer, MUST be connected to the same WiFi network, to execute printing..........

1 Like

Re: How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer by atheistandproud(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2022
saintopus:

It's rather very easy. A simple Google search or even a YouTube visit would have helped you out.

If it's a HP printer which I believe it should be, download:

1. HP smart
2. HP service plug-in

Both are available on Playstore.

I believe you're educated so you should be able to set up the HP smart app. When you do so, turn on the WiFi on the printer.

Get a second phone or a MiFi to use as a hotspot. Connect your main phone to the hotspot and then enter the HP smart app. Use the app to search for the printer while connected to the hotspot.

If you find the printer, follow the prompts.

Easy as that.

Check my signature and subscribe to my channels. I post stuff like this regularly.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer by saintopus(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

It's rather very easy. A simple Google search or even a YouTube visit would have helped you out.

If it's a HP printer which I believe it should be, download:

1. HP smart
2. HP service plug-in

Both are available on Playstore.

I believe you're educated so you should be able to set up the HP smart app. When you do so, turn on the WiFi on the printer.

Get a second phone or a MiFi to use as a hotspot. Connect a phone to the hotspot and then enter the HP smart app. Use the app to search for the printer while connected to the hotspot.

If you find the printer, follow the prompts.

Easy as that.

Check my signature and subscribe to my channels. I post stuff like this regularly.

I used the phone the documents for printing is, for the Hotspot may be that's why it didn't work.

Thank you sincerely
Re: How Can I Print Documents From My Phone With HP Officejet Wireless Printer by saintopus(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Your phone and printer, MUST be connected to the same WiFi network, to execute printing..........

That's my mistake maybe cos I am using the same phone which contains the documents I am about to print as the Hotspot for the Wifi.

Thank you sincerely. I will try again.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Infinix Note 12i Is Better Than The Average. / Oppo Reno 8 4G / Whatsapp Ban. My Whatsapp Account Keeps Getting Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.