Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) (40519 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Libya to Italy - Nigerian man makes U-turn as he sees the sea he is about to cross

He first of all asked people to pray for him that he is about to embark on a journey to cross the sea from Libya to Spain after spending few months but Omoooor, he immediately had a change of heart and said he is never going to cross the sea because of its size and water cheesy grin

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnMjrtUw9VM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by rexchazy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hhmm
Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by OJODEL10(m): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Death is not easy oo though some killed themselve na for where this sea they man must japa

26 Likes

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Praxis758: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2022
He probably didn’t read any motivational speaker.

“Omode o de bi eru ni eru o baa”

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Obudupikin: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2022
You can't come this far just to turn back. He's probably aquaphobic.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by UselessBuharist: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2022
I was arrested and taken to prison on this water in 2009/04/03

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:39am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Eyah sorry my brother... if its possible, can u pls share a bit of what happened

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by fman(m): 2:48am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Cos u want to japa illegally

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Allison012: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol..flesh and blood didnt reveal this to him but the spirits.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by UselessBuharist: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Eyah sorry my brother... if its possible, can u pls share a bit of what happened

I’ll just make it brief, I was in my early 20’s, my friends talked me into the journey but I didn’t know they were not travelling with us until the day we left Nigeria.

I didn’t have much information about the journey but because they told me it’s easy and fun I left Nigeria with them.

We were first held by rebels in the desert for 28 days, mind you I left Nigeria Feb 3rd 2009 and I got to Libya in March.

The owner of the uncompleted building we were living brought the police to arrest us 4 days after I got to the house, some guys were arrested but i and some other guys escaped, we ran into the cemetery and slept there till 6AM.

I found a Nigerian who offered to allow me stay in his house, few days later I told him that I got a connection to cross to Italy and I will be living the following day.

The following morning this guy left the house and locked everyone inside, he returned in the evening with 3 guys, a Ghanian and 2 Nigerians. The moment he entered the house he pointed at me saying this is the boy before I knew what was happening they stated beating me asking me to follow them. I resisted and fought back, the landlord heard the noise, he came knocking so the guys quickly ran away.

The following morning this guy asked me to pay him $300 before he will allow me leave, I said you should have said that instead of bringing people to beat me up. Then I gave him the money and left his house to the camp from where we were to be taken to the sea side.

The same night we were taken to the sea side, when we got there we were ask to sit on the floor and not make noise, about 3 minutes later a small balloon boat came and was taking us 30/30 to the big boat, I was on the 3rd batch, few minutes after I entered the big boat, we saw boats coming towards our direction behold they were coast patrol.

The person that was to sail our boat told everyone that we will all die instead of him to allow the police arrest him then he zoomed off, the police chased our boat till they caught us when we were almost out of Libya territory.

We were arrested and taken to prison on Sunday and we broke the prison on Tuesday and escaped. We were chased all night……. Na long story bro I hope I get to document all that happened on that trip one day. I lost my left eye as a result of the beating I got from the guys that were invited to beat me.

506 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I’ll just make it brief, I was in my early 20’s, my friends talked me into the journey but I didn’t know they were not travelling with us until the day we left Nigeria.

I didn’t have much information about the journey but because they told me it’s easy and fun I left Nigeria with them.

We were first held by rebels in the desert for 28 days, mind you I left Nigeria Feb 3rd 2009 and I got to Libya in March.

The owner of the uncomplicated building we were living brought the police to arrest us 4 days after I got to the house, some guys were arrested but i and some other guys escaped, we ran into the cemetery and slept there till 6AM.

I found a Nigerian who offered to allow me stay in his house, few days later I told him that I got a connection to cross to Italy and I will be living the following day.

The following morning this guy left the house and locked everyone inside, he returned in the evening with 3 guys, a Ghanian and 2 Nigerians. The moment he entered the house he pointed at me saying this is the boy before I knew what was happening they stated beating me asking me to follow them. I resisted and fought back, the landlord heard the noice, he came knocking so the guys quickly ran away.

The following morning this guy asked me to pay him $300 before he will allow me leave, I said you should have said that instead of bringing people to beat me up. Then I gave him the money and left his house to the camp from where we were to be taken to the sea side.

The same night we were taking to the sea side, when we got there we were ask to sit on the floor and not make noice, about 3 minutes later a small balloon boat came and was loading 30/30 taking us to the big boat, I was in the 3rd batch, few minutes after I entered the big boat, we saw boats coming towards our direction behold they were coast patrol.

The person that was to sail our boat told everyone that we will all die instead of him to allow the police arrest him then he zoomed off, the police chased our boat till they caught us when we were almost out of Libya territory.

We were arrested and taken to prison on Sunday and we broke the prison on Tuesday and escaped. We were chased all night……. Na long story bro I hope I get to document all that happened on that trip one day. I lost my left eye as a result of the beating I got from the guys that were invited to beat me.

Oh my God shocked shocked sorry bro

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by UselessBuharist: 3:14am On Sep 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Oh my God shocked shocked sorry bro

Thanks bro but na lesson I go learn even though I learned the hard way

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by UselessBuharist: 3:15am On Sep 03, 2022
fman:

Cos u want to japa illegally

My guy nor mock the pain wey you never endure oo.

293 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:

The owner of the uncomplicated building we were living brought the police to arrest us 4 days after I got to the house, some guys were arrested but i and some other guys escaped, we ran into the cemetery and slept there till 6AM.

The following morning this guy left the house and locked everyone inside, he returned in the evening with 3 guys, a Ghanian and 2 Nigerians. The moment he entered the house he pointed at me saying this is the boy before I knew what was happening they stated beating me asking me to follow them. I resisted and fought back, the landlord heard the noice, he came knocking so the guys quickly ran away.

The same night we were taken to the sea side, when we got there we were ask to sit on the floor and not make noice, about 3 minutes later a small balloon boat came and was taking us 30/30 to the big boat, I was on the 3rd batch, few minutes after I entered the big boat, we saw boats coming towards our direction behold they were coast patrol.

Quite unfortunate bro... Hope you're good now?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by UselessBuharist: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2022
jaszplus12:

Quite unfortunate bro... Hope you're good now?

Yes bro I’m very fine

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by falcon01: 4:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Guy get sense grin
Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:

The same night we were taken to the sea side, when we got there we were ask to sit on the floor and not make noice, about 3 minutes later a small balloon boat came and was taking us 30/30 to the big boat, I was on the 3rd batch, few minutes after I entered the big boat, we saw boats coming towards our direction behold they were coast patrol.

Your story is really touching. I have heard & read of similar tragic stories such as this that elicit sympathy.

I keep saying it, all the stupid people shouting “Japa out of Nigeria, Japa to Abroad at all cost” on Nairaland front page are stupid, senseless, vacuous secondary school children who have never left their parent’s house for a day and who do not understand how the world works.

Personally, I cannot count the number of acquaintances that I know since 1999 till date who have died untimely in their stupid quest to “Japa out of Nigeria” for greener pastures.

I am not mocking anybody. It’s just that I am allergic to stupidity.

You do not have any relative abroad who can take care of you. You do not have enough money to sustain you abroad. You do not have any connections abroad but you want to Japa at all cost because you think Nigeria is worse than every other Country on Earth.

Well, by the time you Japa into your grave, you will receive that sense that have eluded you since birth - by force.

Continue taking & following the advice of some stupid illiterates on the internet.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by allytinted: 4:21am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Eeya, this is so touching. Hope you good now.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Aguilar(m): 4:37am On Sep 03, 2022
UselessBuharist:

be grateful for your pain. It means you're still alive.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 4:54am On Sep 03, 2022
He is lucky to be alive.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Oduduwa707: 4:54am On Sep 03, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by ekukeku(m): 4:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Dat river big naa o
Arikuyeri grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Mavrick2012: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Trust me,he will soon return and cross the water with haste, Nigeria wahala hasn't really beaten him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Patriotsleague: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2022
If you want to travel, don't use the sea, they are lots of coast guards, and Libya is a warzone now, so the security operatives, coast guards and people ain't smiling now.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Obudupikin:
You can't come this far just to turn back. He's probably aquaphobic.
Why didn't the girl in spain arrange his travel document for the guy to fly and meet her? Why risk his life to cross the sea?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Dialpad: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2022
This is a big risk, even getting to Libya.

I wish you all the best
Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by Omniman(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by emizo1988(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2022
I rather be a gateman than to take such a stupid risk...

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relocating To Senegal With Family / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.