Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Adoption Of Nigerian Pidgin English As A Panacea To National Development. . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Adoption Of Nigerian Pidgin English As A Panacea To National Development. . (143 Views)

Bukateria, A Nigerian Pidgin Term Enters Oxford Dictionary / Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Adoption Of Nigerian Pidgin English As A Panacea To National Development. . by YUSUPHER(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a postgraduate student undergoing a research project on the topic ''The Adoption Of Nigerian Pidgin English As a Veritable Tool For National Development in University Of Wisconsin USA. Please assist me in any way you can so as for me to lay my hands on some of your opinion.
Any available materials towards the above mentioned topic should be address to ugbede33@gmail.com as you will be rewarded handsomely.
Thanks as I await your responses.
Re: The Adoption Of Nigerian Pidgin English As A Panacea To National Development. . by gaby(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2022
YUSUPHER:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a postgraduate student undergoing a research project on the topic ''The Adoption Of Nigerian Pidgin English As a Veritable Tool For National Development in University Of Wisconsin USA. Please assist me in any way you can so as for me to lay my hands on some of your opinion.
Any available materials towards the above mentioned topic should be address to ugbede33@gmail.com as you will be rewarded handsomely.
Thanks as I await your responses.

Hey...this is a topic im interested in because I think the best and easiest way to get our people involved in and understand the happenings as it relates to their government.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Finding A Way Around It, Behind It Or Even Penetrating Through I / Unn Post Ume / 4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.