Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) (21054 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by BloomingDale(f): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Seems Igbo parents don’t bring up their children properly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Zenderr: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Had it been he succeeded he would have been telling us what God cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by gadgethead: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Malawi? I am sure there is an Igbo man trying to sell drugs to the Eskimos somewhere in the Arctic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Bsport31: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Will tgis get him jailed
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Manchester00: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo man is a curse to Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Landmack: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Bar1941:
A Igbo man arrested for drug trafficking, it's hightime we started calling them by their tribe may be their kinsmen that celebrate them on social media will start talking senses into their heads.
This is largely part of the problem. Nobody talks to the southeast old and young boys on the dangers of drug trafficking. The region is so mute when it comes to that...no campaign,no awareness. And that’s why 8 in every Nigerian caught for drug trafficking are all from the southeast. This is quite worrisome for me

The proceeds of this crime are most times used to fund a brainwashed biafraoud told by MNK or Ekpa

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Landmack: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

You’re right...no doubt. In particular reference to the male children. The attention and discipline given to the Igbo girl child isn’t reciprocated to the other gender and that’s why the region is troubled by most igbo male ediots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by lagosrd: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Before you try cocaine style ask of the conditions of the prison in the country you're going to. Because you may not like the sleeping arrangement there or make person no go hang your neck for gallow ooo. Na advice wey I get be that o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Mrklemo(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2022
These niggaz don't know nothing.. For F sake, if you wanna be a dealer, listen to Biggie's '10 Crack Commandment'. That's a manual to this hustle.
He said and i quote......

Number 5, never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2022
My Igbo brothers and drugs nawao....una don spoil Ghana, UAE, South Africa, Italy, Malaysia, Taiwan and now una don carry una madness enter that peaceful country.
Please any Igbo caught commiting crime should be shot and killed at sight.
Same criminals who want to leave Nigeria that their grand papa Azikiwe sold to the North are now crying and disturbing the whole world. Bunch of confused criminals!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by gambia(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
omenka post=1163w06423:
Replica, not replicate.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Myfavourite:
I don't need to mention name, they are from eastern part of Nigeria, and they want to rule Nigeria
I will help you mention the name, na Igbo crime lover. grin grin The society of Igbo promotes crime that is why 99.9 of Igbos are criminals

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Jorryy(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2022
........and I am not disappointed. It must be from dem region. Money slaves!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Let them continue soon all the countries will ban us from entering their country..

Imagine we join them in forming Biafra.
Igbos are going nowhere, they cannot destroy Nigeria with their crime and run away. The Igbo tribe exists to serve Nigeria and remain at the bottom of our politics. Their ancestor Azikiwe sold Nigeria to the North so they must be made to pay for the sin of Azikiwe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:
The Igbo society rewards and worships criminal and until that is abolished nothing will change.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by DOTian: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Carlylepneuma: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo elders please warn your criminal children tp desist from destroying the image of Nigeria overseas. What is wrong with you Igbos? A good name is rather to be chosen that great riches, I believe this portion has been expunged from una bible? Stop denting our image please.......it makes it difficult for other innocent Nigerians overseas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by olawale2324(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Na them Obituary family. No good news from that side, useless south east peoples

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by NA1RALANDER(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
He should be shot and killed by the police..
This is why I love Thailand.. ba execution straight..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by olamike02: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Grandmeister(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Myfavourite:
I don't need to mention name, they are from eastern part of Nigeria, and they want to rule Nigeria
And they will. If you can confidently vote in terrorist enablers for 8 solid years and even campaign for a world renowned drug pusher in his 80s…
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by OgaTimo(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
na bubu couse ham
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by amaridigital(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbos are going nowhere, they cannot destroy Nigeria with their crime and run away. The Igbo tribe exists to serve Nigeria and remain at the bottom of our politics. Their ancestor Azikiwe sold Nigeria to the North so they must be made to pay for the sin of Azikiwe.

Words on marbles but I take exception to that anti-ijaw rant on your signature. Ijaw people are very peaceful people. Ondo State indigenes have been living with them for over a century without problem. On all state-owned media Ijaw language news broadcast is compulsory several times daily in Ondo State and the people love it. Isaac Kekemeke had been in Ondo politics for decades I didn't even know he's ijaw man. You see how Aketi supported him with vengeance to become the APC national chairman SW. Ijaws are not like Nyamiris although people have disputes sometimes even among blood brothers. They are not children of hate. Please change it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by jrusky(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
I know na my people and dis are d one shouting obidient and calling someone druggie you see dem obi staffs and relatives in lie and criminality.

When you kick or talk against these disgraceful must get ego by force by fire mentality they tagged you afonja or aboki because to them everybody from SE must be a criminal and everybody from SE must praise criminals and called it hustling......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by HeightsKE: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
May God have mercy on you all cos this is nothing but venting of anger and frustration and miserable life on the Igbos...real pity.

An individual,a single individual is allegedly caught and see how you guys are attacking a whole tribe,I guess this is what moves seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 NL forward
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by damocool(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Buhari government won't stop to dent our image abroad sah.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2022
amaridigital:

Words on marbles but I take exception to that anti-ijaw rant on your signature. Ijaw people are very peaceful people. Ondo State indigenes have been living with them for over a century without problem. On all state-owned media Ijaw language news broadcast is compulsory several times daily in Ondo State and the people love it. Isaac Kekemeke had been in Ondo politics for decades I didn't even know he's ijaw man. You see how Aketi supported him with vengeance to become the APC national chairman SW. Ijaws are not like Nyamiris although people have disputes sometimes even among blood brothers. They are not children of hate. Please change it.

You are right bro Ijaw are never in the same page with my own people from SE. I will say it categorically with no apology it sadden my heart when it comes to crime that related to Nigeria world wide 95% of the criminals are my people from SE.

They hate me and called Afonja or Aboki I don't give a
f u c k but for me to celebrate criminals and called criminality hustling I will never.

Watch soon small Malawi will start attacking Nigerians just watch. Everywhere my people go their first mission is to destroy the name "Nigeria" by all means.

Just watch as they attack me now...........the make crime look like its genetical very very strange.

God bless.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by Haywhy3579: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He’s obviously not OBIDIENT and definitely must be a stubborn BAT undecided
How chima ikoyi be batified when ur lots told us south east is Obidient. Why am I even surprised since lies are in the dna of Obidient. That is how there master said he went to Egypt to study electricity for 3 days.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) by porthouse7(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo just dey spoil Nigeria name even in Malawi cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad / Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze / Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.