Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad (21045 Views)

Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Man Wrongly Detained For 25 Yrs Gets $10m Reward. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its been sixteen months now that my dad had been in detaintion for what he knew nothing about. He work has the commander in IMO STATE RESCUE MISSION and he is the one in charge of Ngor-Okpala and Aboh mbeise LGA for six years before this ugly incident happen on 18 december 2014 which i had to create this thread then.

www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers

Some one wrote a partition against him that he (my dad) personally killed someone with a stick and push him out of a moving car in broad day light and till now NO WITNESS has appear in court for this accusation.

The victim was found dead along Aba - Owerri road which was believe to be a hit-and-run sitation because it happens in front of a major filling station which was also covered when the police came for investigation.

Within two days of the partition, some police men from zone 9 Umuahia arrested him on 18th of december 2014 and till now he hasn't be granted bail or release.

We have to pay for fuel anytime the police wants to come for investigation for six months which is up to 20 thousand naira per trip and we also paid 150 thousand naira for autosy to be conducted on the dead victim ( who as been buried when my dad is still on detaintion early last year) and up till now the autosy report is no where to be found.

The police has to delay the case for six months before my dad was charge to court on june last year and we are still fighting the court case couple with the strike in imo state judiciary.

My dad work as a security vigilantee for six years (during Ikedi Ohakim "NEW FACE OF IMO VIGILANTE) later change to (IMO RESCUE NETWORK by the Gov Rochas) and i believe he has stepped on toes because his work involve arresting of kidnapper, oil bunkery , drug smugglers etc who always make use of the boundary between Ngor-okpala and rivers state. Ever since he has been working for the past six years, we have been sleeping with one eye open. Call threat, message and other means has been use to bring him down but God keep saving him till this accusation was lay against him and some people had to sponsor it just to take him out.

The IMO STATE SECURITY NETWORK and the SSA to the governor on security who is my dad boss has keep mute on the matter, no single help has been render to fasting the investigation or the release of their commander who was accuse in his line of work and for sixteen months now he hasn't been visited or question but was left to his fate when he is working for the IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

The next court case is on 27th of march (THIS MONTH) and to be frank we have run out of idea and fund. This case has dry up the family and we have no place to go for help which is why i have to create this thread for the second time to seek for any help on how to work this out.

The name of my dad is CHIEF RICHARD EKENMA. Commander-in-charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh Mbeise LGA in IMO STATE under IMO STATE RESCUE NETWORK. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE HELP.

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
If it warrant me to upload his picture when he is in UNIFORM i can do that.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Booty4me: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
God help you sad

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 5:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Booty4me:
God help you sad
thanks but i need your advise please
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 5:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Seun OAM4J Afam4eva maclatunji Ngwakwe Ikenna351
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by peacengine(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Prayer is the key
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:
Prayer is the key
we have been praying bro. We have still praying

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by TinyIslamic92: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
What a wicked world we live in and those headless senseless mods won't move thread like this to the front page

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by alakara(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
if you are on Twitter write a petition of this story and copy so many handle like like Linda ikeji omojuwa,Ben Bruce, gidi traffic etc.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
alakara:
if you are on Twitter write a petition of this story and copy so many handle like like Linda ikeji omojuwa,Ben Bruce, gidi traffic etc.
bro am not too familiar with twitter but you can help me mail the mod cos they are not replying me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
What a wicked world we live in and those headless senseless mods won't move thread like this to the front page
they never notice my thread no matter how i mention them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by TinyIslamic92: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
fnep2smooth:

they never notice my thread no matter how i mention them
They noticed it, their behavior is just act of sheer wicked, had it been it snake, olajumoke or Tonto dicke you would have see it on fp. Foolish mods

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
They noticed it, their behavior is just act of sheer wicked, had it been it snake, olajumoke or Tonto dicke you would have see it on fp. Foolish mods
thanks for ur concern....... The situation is still affecting the family seriously.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by TinyIslamic92: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
fnep2smooth:

thanks for ur concern....... The situation is still affecting the family seriously.
May God be with you and your family, it is just a test of time, soon you will be filled with joy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by anomsodi(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wot of d d contact n adrress given to u in ur previous thread did it nt heIp?
My brother i hav been in ur shoe,i understand dat d whoIe famiIy wiII be at stand stiII .
Make use of sociaI media,goggIe anytin u dnt knw hw to make use of n see if goggIe can giv u direction
try n see if u can emaiI Iinda ikeji since seun dnt want to push ur thread to front page, share ur story in some facebook pa ge n iisten to caII in radio programm of poIice diary n see if can caII in,d programm is every staurtday
n see if aII those top big Iawyer r in Iinkdin n see if u can get their contanct frm dat pIace, n goggIe if poIice hav an emaiI address n maiI them n.
Wishin u d best

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
anomsodi:
Wot of d d contact n adrress given to u in ur previous thread did it nt heIp?
My brother i hav been in ur shoe,i understand dat d whoIe famiIy wiII be at stand stiII .
Make use of sociaI media,goggIe anytin u dnt knw hw to make use of n see if goggIe can giv u direction
try n see if u can emaiI Iinda ikeji since seun dnt want to push ur thread to front page, share ur story in some facebook pa ge n iisten to caII in radio programm of poIice diary n see if can caII in,d programm is every staurtday
n see if aII those top big Iawyer r in Iinkdin n see if u can get their contanct frm dat pIace, n goggIe if poIice hav an emaiI address n maiI them n.
Wishin u d best

thanks so much . I will do that in the morning. And i have also try the number that was given to me in the other thread but not going through
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by princeFAD: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Go and report to brekete family radio in abuja

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by princeFAD: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
I just read through ur first thread and i saw there that u hv been told to go to brekete. If you had done this since, ur dad would hv been released. So try and go to brekete family

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by suyamasta(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2016
This is quite sad, the state governor should not abandon him like that,
I must confess some Imo Security Network guys are very wicked i have seen them beat and harm innocent people daily especially in Owerri, i pray your dad is released soonest if he is truely innocent

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
suyamasta:
This is quite sad, the state governor should not abandon him like that,
I must confess some Imo Security Network guys are very wicked i have seen them beat and harm innocent people daily especially in Owerri, i pray your dad is released soonest if he is truely innocent
thanks for you advise. But the beating of innocent people in owerri is not in my dad's control. He is the one in charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh mbeise.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
princeFAD:
I just read through ur first thread and i saw there that u hv been told to go to brekete. If you had done this since, ur dad would hv been released. So try and go to brekete family
thanks sir but am not in abuja and the contact that way given to me in the first thread was a wrong number
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by suyamasta(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
fnep2smooth:

thanks for you advise. But the beating of innocent people in owerri is not in my dad's control. He is the one in charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh mbeise.
Ok i pray he gets realeased soonest

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by eposho: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
The to write the SA to the governor?
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
eposho:
The to write the SA to the governor?
we can't reach him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by fnep2smooth(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by nanauju(f): 4:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Oya oo. Oga Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala
Advice needed, FP needed.
Sorry op, really don't know what to say but you have my prayers
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Icecomrade: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Law and order
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by tuna4servi(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by GothamLuke: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
No law in the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect / Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture) / Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.