Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal (37089 Views)

Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Kayseg: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2022
I can confirm it is Grace Nwokocha
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Idiko1: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
May likely be that ugly one Miracle Nwokocha...

I guess you concluded Tobi is more beautiful than Miracle. What a stream of thought.
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by jagorinho: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2022

Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by btoks: 3:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Lordsnipper:
Whites cannot bear a simple loss. No wonder no African team has reached semis of FIFA world cup. Truth is believe a white head at your own risk. Girls that were tested before the tournament. Blessing okhagbare never do for una..chia white devils
Blacks win most of the medals at track events. If African teams were good enough, they'd already have reached world cup semis.
Testing is done randomly before and during competitions, all medal winners are generally tested after major competitions.
Blessing Okagbare doped, also tried to evade sample collection but was caught and given a lenghty ban. Testing regime in athletics is stringent these days and doesn't matter whether you're black or white
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Even our athletes are corrupt too?
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Grandemperor(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Grace Nwokocha's fau pas does not deprive the CWG Nigerian Team of its 7th position, even in the instance of being stripped of 4 gold and 2 silver medals. Our women were not destined to benefit from the 4x100m relay ab initio due to Blessing Okagbare's doping indictment.
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by adenigga(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2022
jagorinho:
Confirmed story......

Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Housing(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Please shut up. It wasn't Toby because they said the failed dope test was only discovered from the 4*100 women's relay team.

Tobi also won gold in hurdles, so she is safe.

You guys should try using your brains sometimes.

May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Vulcan24(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
abbey621:

This specific issue should not be generalized, when it comes to sports, doping is strictly a no-no, let's leave sentiments out of it, the same tests given to Nigerian athletes were also given to white athletes, in fact Russia gets tested more than any country, ordinary weed can make one fail a drug test. Everything is not about race!

Whites are schemers and are programmers. They know how to catch you and still makes it look like they ain't watching

Trust my experience, I have seen what they can do. They will facilitate both crime and arrest
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by abbey621(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Vulcan24:

Whites are schemers and are programmers. They know how to catch you and still makes it look like they ain't watching

Trust my experience, I have seen what they can do. They will facilitate both crime and arrest

Listen to Ashake......Before they use me I go use my sense! Over 12 years in America now and I've never been used by anyone that I didn't allow. Don't hate the player hate the game, stick to topic. In sport and life in general you're responsible for your own damn actions, this is the first step to being enlightened!
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Vulcan24(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
abbey621:

Listen to Ashake......Before they use me I go use my sense! Over 12 years in America now and I've never been used by anyone that I didn't allow. Don't hate the player hate the game, stick to topic. In sport and life in general you're responsible for your own damn actions, this is the first step to being enlightened!

Circumstances dictates actions, if the Blackman has more smarter tech and sense they might not fall for doping
I
Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by abbey621(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Vulcan24:

Circumstances dictates actions, if the Blackman has more smarter tech and sense they might not fall for doping
I

Yen yen yen.....Out of the ghetto many have made it legally and many have made it illegally, the choice is always there but keep in mind...."freedom of choice does not mean freedom from consequences"......(Iya Agba, 1960)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal by Lordsnipper: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
btoks:

Blacks win most of the medals at track events. If African teams were good enough, they'd already have reached world cup semis.
Testing is done randomly before and during competitions, all medal winners are generally tested after major competitions.
Blessing Okagbare doped, also tried to evade sample collection but was caught and given a lenghty ban. Testing regime in athletics is stringent these days and doesn't matter whether you're black or white

Your white masters is definitely proud of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Cristiano Ronaldo Tops 2018 Instagram Football Celebrities Rich List [Top 5] / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Frees 40 Prisoners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.