Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife (45627 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks About Biafra Agitation And Her Husband's Abduction. / Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Gbeng30(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Nothing is strange or funny anymore in this country...let just expect the unexpectable
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by rikithor(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Madam your cry and complaints or excuse no follow,he seperated from you how is he supposed to be sleeping with you? You and other strong headed women will be forming iron feminists lady,now he don red!
You may get a reduced sentence but to be excused from the consequences,I no sure.

Kudus to our gallant intelligent driven npf,you guys have impressed us

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time

1 Like

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Favmil101(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Baloranking:
shocked shocked. Normal thing for them, instead of sorting means to solve it the normal way through dialogue. She chose to kidnap him, now she failed she’s looking for public sympathy.

If she had succeeded she and her gang will be planning the next operation maybe they’ll kidnap one of her kids this time. Mtcheeew
Sometimes put yourself in people's shoes, you don't really know her efforts.
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Microwhy: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
This is so funny

Imagine.
Nothing is funny here.
Don't rush to comment next time.
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by CSTRR: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2022
You just threw your life away because of nonsense.

You will get all the prickk you need, in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Hanndye: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2022
She get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Vecademics07(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by jessylaurel(f): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kingpin1000:
"The bible says, He that finds a wife, finds a good thing".
Not every woman is wife material ,some are demons in human skin.
Her children may end up suffering for her crime if the man lacks the fear of God.
Some people fail to realise that 2 million naira na small money, na when you get am you go know say Nigerian currency na rubbish. 2 million na big money only when you get a source of income, this woman would have finished her share within a month and will go back to status quo or even worse because the man will have excuse to not give her money.
Before you commit a crime think and rethink to know if the crime is worth it.

Modified:
Everyone quoting me saying, I did not scold the man for not performing his duty as a man should take a chill pill.
We haven't heard the man's side of the story so I will stick to the woman's part.
Those saying the man has money to pay 2 million naira should also know that when you are in the kidnappers den, you are not the one who source for the money, it is mostly family members and friends
Who raise the money, ever wondered why your family can't raise 1 million for you to start a business but can raise 1 million for your burial. That's life.
I dropped out of school cause my Dad couldn't assist me financially so I hated him for that.
After few years I gained another admission and trained myself till I graduated. Today I don't blame my Dad because He did not have money to train me then that was why He told me to defer but I was stubborn. Thesame father has trained my younger ones and is still training my siblings in school.

Makes no sense
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by OmejeGuy: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
chiubaemeka:
Very sad a story if it is true. But a woman you deny sex and money can do anything to you. Infact, I think this woman is very faithful. She refused to get the sex and money outside which our normal women would've done. Anyways, like I said, if it is true.[color=#990000][/color]

Maybe she's ugly. Not every woman have a sellable body. Some women even give men food and money just for sex and affection. Stay woke!

1 Like

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by tarantino1: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Favmil101:

Sometimes put yourself in people's shoes, you don't really know her efforts.

Put yourself in the shoes of a kidnapper because you wan make point.

Go kidnap person and give flimsy excuses like the woman and come back and share the result after you've spent three decades behind bars. Grown azz man justifying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Adelowo28: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
We done enter one chance for Naija
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Loldorable: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
tsdarkside:

bwahahahaha....

thats funny....
pls I saw ur dm concerning the loan I need to mentain my farm, pls WhatsApp on +234 802- 287 3023
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Zetty177x: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
bugatti02:
Do you know prostitution happens inside the prison?. Anything happens.... Not just with the prison officers.

Ok...well..the law doesn't allow them sex, even if it happens
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Elidrisy20: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Why not seek for divorce,and marry one of gang member,so that he will be chucking you his chucku chucku

1 Like

Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Wwwq: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by tsdarkside(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Loldorable:
pls I saw ur dm concerning the loan I need to mentain my farm, pls WhatsApp on +234 802- 287 3023

i will....
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by Favmil101(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2022
tarantino1:

Put yourself in the shoes of a kidnapper because you wan make point.

Go kidnap person and give flimsy excuses like the woman and come back and share the result after you've spent three decades behind bars. Grown azz man justifying nonsense.
Arguing with you is more like wasting time
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by whitelightning: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
This is so funny

Imagine.
Re: Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife by adekolaelect(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Igbos can exchange anything with money. But it is not normal for the man to abandon the mother and the children in the name of married another wuman . These are the types of childrens they always send to S w state to lean business and later come here to Insult us. Hummm I can't blame them parental care is matter for any children. A mother kidnaped the Husband and the children are alive then the mother is telling the children of what to do in their future . Lack of Moral and home training full everywhere .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.