Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) (15712 Views)

Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC / Production Of Tinubu/Shettima Textiles For 2023 Campaign (pics/vid) / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria To Start Production Of Airplanes Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Nice but is nake... Imagine if ambushed?
Moreover from d 4th pic d spare tyres look like 15rim

1 Like

Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by backtovillage: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2022
What kind of design is this.
Why put load by the side? What if the soldier need to move out during attack
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2022
SpatialKing:
Is not by producing equipments
Our challenge is Buhari's unwillingness to attack his fellow Fulani brothers.
Was Kuje Prison attack successful due to lack of military equipments or presence?

Most of those equipments will end being delivered to Bandits and others.
this your thinking no go make you see road o.....just appreciate a good thing and forget Buhari
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Sonicroyel: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Bandits go still kidnap these vehicles!!!!
Apc will come with "MILITARY BASE WAS ATTACKED WITH EQUIPMENTS KIDBAPPED"

VOTE APC AT YOUR PERIL
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by treatise: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2022
SpatialKing:
Was Kuje Prison attack successful due to lack of military equipments or presence?

That has been the bane of the terrorism; buhari and his handlers only coined BANDITRY to shield his kinsmen from international prosecution and nigerian military use of maxima force.
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Skyehigher1: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Very good from Nigeria army
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by MMWandali: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Very very Commendable

Keep it up
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by vertueptime: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Laidewiess:
The Nigerian Army Vehicle Manufacturing Company (NAVMC) Has begun mass production of the Military All Terrain Vehicles (ATV).

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1565756753911898117?t=4w1j_Q2azZsJB0EvG45mow&s=19
Combat wise this is a death trap, low clearance and suspension, no amor protection ,no accessories , etc
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Hope they will start to ultilise the vehicle and not for importation Yet
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2022
pongwa:
this your thinking no go make you see road o.....just appreciate a good thing and forget Buhari

Let's be realistic
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2022
the ATV doesn't provide any cover from direct attack by enemy forces, no bullet proof door or glass, nothing, they can be killed easily
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Allison012: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Olachase:
I love this undecided

I swear for my area here since last week Nepa never take light, abi Nigeria Don day balance back ni

Cement, magoro, Ikeja smiley smiley
I swear even here in abj.since june the light is almost uninterrupted
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Laidewiess:
The Nigerian Army Vehicle Manufacturing Company (NAVMC) Has begun mass production of the Military All Terrain Vehicles (ATV).

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1565756753911898117?t=4w1j_Q2azZsJB0EvG45mow&s=19
This is good. They can even mount a 50 calibre gun on top of it. Well done guys, well done.
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by GolDRoger: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Olachase:
I love this undecided

I swear for my area here since last week Nepa never take light, abi Nigeria Don day balance back ni

Balance back you say?? You should be concerned instead, because this country has been scripted. When they're looking for something from the citizens they make things seems as if its working again, and after getting what they want then back to default

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Kirkman: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Olachase:
I love this undecided

Don't worry when the bils come your questions will change. What Ikeja Electric cannot do with outrageous bills does not exist
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Good.
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Olachase(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Kirkman:

Don't worry when the bils come your questions will change. What Ikeja Electric cannot do with outrageous bills does not exist
sorry we are on prepaid meter

1 Like

Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by TimmyA: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
What is all terrain about this, something that will be disfigured, broken down or out of service after two years of active service usage

1 Like

Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Kirkman: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Olachase:
sorry we are on prepaid meter
grin Even worse.. How many times do you recharge the prepaid card in a month?
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by drlateef: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Chijeep:
Subtract the cost of the materials used from the money they approved for the project and you'll see that someone/people is cashing out big on this.

Anything that is not corrupt is not part of this APC government.
THAT'S WHY THEY NEGLECT SOMEONE LIKE OSINBAJO AND BROUGHT FORWARD TINUBU

How’s Oshibajo better than Tinubu? Just sit down somewhere.
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Yusufdachung: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Can they fly? I'm afraid because 11 trillion naira has been wasted but nothing to show for it
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Tomoyayi(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Olachase:
I love this undecided

Love wetin? Would it be put to use?

As per the light thingy.
We had uninterrupted light for 7 days, they took it for like 20 mins on the 8th day and gave light again for 5 days straight. Now we have light for at least 22 hours everyday, my 'fridge' don form ice cystals.
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Please let us count.

How many bandits can ride on this to attack a village in Katsina, Zamfara or Sokoto?
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by rikithor(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
My respect for the military is unalloyed.
God bless the Nigerian Army

Tell Buhari say you want join his army of soldiers.tell you are willing to fight for Nigeria,tell him that you are willing and ready to be dispatched to north east to solve the threats of Boko Haram bandits kidnappers terrorists once and for all .

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by obedience4(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
No protection for the users..
Normally ATV are used as transport but I know the Nigeria army will deploy them to battle but they should have added some layers of protection
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by adefitim(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Children of hate will pretend as if they didn’t see this now but if Na negative news then you will see them convulsing
Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by Electorate: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
SpatialKing:

don't let your life resolve around negativity all the time, it always finds a way of affecting your personal life, reason some people think it is village people doing them not knowing na dem dey do demself with bitter mindset about everything, always bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are These Nigerian Cabals / Fg To Finalise Privatization Of Pipelines / Exercise Crocodile Smile Offers Free Medical Outreach To Bayelsans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.