Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London (26741 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by olumide4christ: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Endsarspillar:
This is the only reason why I’m supporting Obi.
If Obi wins, it means a lot for us.
It means that power is no longer in the hands of these few greedy men who call themselves cabals
It means that our common good will no longer be decided by few greedy people who call themselves structures.
People who be the sought after and treated with respect during and after election because power now belongs to the people.

My fellow youths, Obi’s president is our project and our last opportunity to wrestle power from a few who think that Nigeria is their property.
We have no other country and we must not fail at this.

Remember if Atiku or Bat wins, only a few will be rewarded. You won’t be remembered neither I. Therefore this is not the time to be tribalistic or sentimental. It’s a fight between light and darkness and the common will of the people will don in God’s name, amen.

What gives you the assurance that you or the youths will be rewarded by Obi?

I laugh in Swahili!

You must be new to Nigerian Politics. I have worked for a past Governor and present senator during his governorship campaign in 2010/2011. My father also worked directly with the same person for a period of 17 years which included 8 years as governor and at least 3 election campaigns. My dad just retired in 2020 due to age.

We can tell you categorically that a lot of you who are over hoping on Peter Obi in 2023 will be massively disappointed and will learn the truth the hard way.

I can authoritatively tell you that Nigerian politicians are not to be trusted. They will favor some people but not everybody.

Save yourself the disappointments...just vote for your candidate on election day but don't expect heaven and earth from him... don't carry him on your head like gala.

That's my opinion and personal decision too based on what I know about Nigerian politics.

Infact, in my dad were to be on this forum, we would have laughed at people like you to scorn, based on what he knows.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Yusman316(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
lereinter:

BS

He was scheming others were too
He doesn't have the monopoly of scheming

He should continue to work
I know they were all scheming. But a gentleman agreement was broken. When GEJ ran, where was the party chairman from? North! When Yar'adua ran, where was the party chairman from? South! When Obasanjo ran, where was the party chairman from? North!
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by olumide4christ: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
desiredhome:

Stop killing yourselves over these criminal politicians, why do you think he never support? Why is he running up and down since he lost the primary election?

Please tell him ooo... political neophytes who are carrying Nigerian politicians (of all politicians in the whole wide world cheesy cheesy) on their heads like gala!

SMH!

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by olumide4christ: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

It would not work bcoz Tinubu is not prepared to accept the conditions given by Wike and his group. Tinubu would rather lose than accept those conditions. So, this writer is just selling his market.

What are the conditions, if I may ask?
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by olumide4christ: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
sammhi:

The problem with people like U is that U think there is a saint somewhere
U are looking for a saint to lead you
There is no saint anywhere we just looking for that man that will work for the people. Someone altruistic
Someone who won't steal the money of the people .
I will support Ambode not because he is a saint but because he has shown that the people comes first
In a kleptomaniac environment, he still gets the work done . It doesn't mean he is a saint .
Stop thinking there is a saint anywhere . None
Even the UK, US etc we all running to are not built by Saints but by humans

Oga, I have lived in Benin for 11 years and in Lagos for 30 years. From Buba Marwa to Tinubu to Fashola to SanwoOlu, I have seen it all.

Ambode didn't in any way show that the people come first. For me, his administration was the worst and most wasteful among all the leaders I have mentioned above.

Tell us 2 things that Ambode did that backs up your assertion and proves me wrong.

Thank you.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by truthfinder319: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
You don't know politics. Wike does not need to openly campaign for Tinubu. Not openly campaigning for Atiku is a game in favour of Tinubu and APC. Your Obi is not even in the picture. With SW, NW; NE Kwara Kogi and part of Edo Delta and FCT Asiwaju will win and there is nothing you can do about it

colorsofrainbow:

Go mark it somewhere,Wike can NEVER campaign for APC openly in Rivers State. Shame no go even allow am do am. This one no be for permanent enemy or friend matter. You go see am

MODIFIED: People are saying "politicians have no shame,Wike can still act like them". Bla bla bla...
I don talk wetin I talk finish. Wike can NEVER campaign openly for APC in Rivers State. I mean...tell Rivers people to vote Tinubu absolutely.
It's the most impossible thing in the world. Argue with yourself
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by colorsofrainbow: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
truthfinder319:
You don't know politics. Wike does not need to openly campaign for Tinubu. Not openly campaigning for Atiku is a game in favour of Tinubu and APC. Your Obi is not even in the picture. With SW, NW; NE Kwara Kogi and part of Edo Delta and FCT Asiwaju will win and there is nothing you can do about it

Words of consolation from an agbado slumdog. grin
U for talk say Tinubu go win every local government for Nigeria
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by lereinter(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yusman316:

I know they were all scheming. But a gentleman agreement was broken. When GEJ ran, where was the party chairman from? North! When Yar'adua ran, where was the party chairman from? South! When Obasanjo ran, where was the party chairman from? North!

Leave lighter things and let's focus on weightier issues
Wike is just flogging things up to cause uproar.

Surely the present chairman will go
His antics is delaying stalling it
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Elidrisy20: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na ortom just dey make this matter worst
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by goody234: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
meeting in london again bunch of werey people ...do you guys know how the voters perceive you flying to london while the masses are suffering a very bad look
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Go mark it somewhere,Wike can NEVER campaign for APC openly in Rivers State. Shame no go even allow am do am. This one no be for permanent enemy or friend matter. You go see am

MODIFIED: People are saying "politicians have no shame,Wike can still act like them". Bla bla bla...
I don talk wetin I talk finish. Wike can NEVER campaign openly for APC in Rivers State. I mean...tell Rivers people to vote Tinubu absolutely.
It's the most impossible thing in the world. Argue with yourself

Easier to spot when a kid gives opinion on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by juman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wike does not need any electoral offer from tinubu because pdp dominate significantly in rivers.

It's oyo and benue governors that need some advantage during election.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by feedthenation(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
---Governors today in UK, next day in US---but little governance---
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by fortunez1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
divinehand2003:
Another proposal on the table to sway Wike and Ortom to APC.

This reminds me of the statement, "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics but only permanent interests."
Wike can't leave , Ikwerre na wrestling tribe hence Wike will remain in PDP and still play positive politics. Guy Wike humbled cultists, Robbers, Kidnappers and open oil bunkering in entire Rivers State , bros no be small matter be that So fear Wike becoz him na man e be!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by olaoyeisrael8: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Make wike just dey use tinubu catch cruiseAbi is it not the same wike that said Apc won't win any election in Rivers if buhari wants fair electionMake wike just dey use tinubu catch cruiseAbi is it not the same wike that said Apc won't win any election in Rivers if buhari wants fair election...
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by DTaj: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Stop falling for these gimmicks or clownish articles being sponsored and promoted by APC. Ayu has told you how apc fabricated articles of what he never said about wike. Wike has told you how APC fabricated lawsuits and articles about what he never said nor did. Peter Obi has told you how APC fabricated articles about things he and his supporters never said nor did. Stop falling for these sponsored Gimmicks.

A SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH VANGUARD INDEED.

Not only meet with Tinubu.

Vanguard is a well-known pro-PDP newspaper (the owner is Uncle Sam Amuka, a Delta State man) and the newspaper ALWAYS projects and supports PDP; so, to have reported this, you should believe the story!
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Adexxi:
Koni da fun babanla baba e . Oloriburuku jatijati. Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re. Sango a pa bàtá a pa jewonjewon etí e

Ole, ole, omo eran. Ogun la pa ewo ati gbogbo e bi e. Oloribu omo monkey.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Adexxi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Èfún Omo alagogo ide edi Omo alagogo òjé, ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe. Ki èfún fun oo, ki edi diooo, lola èsù laalu ogirioko , lola awon ìyá mi Ajibola oro gbenu igbo kun yunmuyunmu.

Mo be Ogun lakaye si oo , ki o wa se idajo topeye fun laarin ojo meje sad
NOHOLDSBAR:

Ole, ole, omo eran. Ogun la pa ewo ati gbogbo e bi e. Oloribu omo monkey.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Adexxi:
Èfún Omo alagogo ide edi Omo alagogo òjé, ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe. Ki èfún fun oo, ki edi diooo, lola èsù laalu ogirioko , lola awon ìyá mi Ajibola oro gbenu igbo kun yunmuyunmu.

Mo be Ogun lakaye si oo , ki o wa se idajo topeye fun laarin ojo meje sad

Dead man walking. RIP.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Adexxi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Funrara olongbo ni fi enu ara re pe iku funrare maalu ni fi ese ara re rin lo si ibi tiwon ti ma pa . Lati oni lo Esu laalu ogiriko ti ba e ni Alejo.... Ase awon ìyá mi ni sad
NOHOLDSBAR:

Dead man walking. RIP.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by smith1985(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
sammhi:
U are comparing Governorship with Presidential
Didn't Atiku wins the Bayelsa state with over 60% votes ! Sometimes, the candidate in an election will determine outcome especially Governorship
The APC guys is a well known militant who has been preparing himself for such
In Bauchi which is predominantly APC , A PDP Governor won because the state was disatistisfied with APC Governor but APC won all the 3 Senate seats .
Same goes for Gombe where PDP lost Governorshio to APC.

Pdp has already lost Rivers in presidential election..deal with the fact.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by colorsofrainbow: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
maasoap:

Easier to spot when a kid gives opinion on nairaland grin grin grin
Every of Tinubu's supporter is a kid. No need to exchange words with kids grin grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by okorogodwin4(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bar1941:

Your father is foolish.
you will never see Igbo presidency you will die before it comes shameless criminals ethnic bigot
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Endsarspillar: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2022
olumide4christ:

What gives you the assurance that you or the youths will be rewarded by Obi?

I laugh in Swahili!

You must be new to Nigerian Politics. I have worked for a past Governor and present senator during his governorship campaign in 2010/2011. My father also worked directly with the same person for a period of 17 years which included 8 years as governor and at least 3 election campaigns. My dad just retired in 2020 due to age.

We can tell you categorically that a lot of you who are over hoping on Peter Obi in 2023 will be massively disappointed and will learn the truth the hard way.

I can authoritatively tell you that Nigerian politicians are not to be trusted. They will favor some people but not everybody.

Save yourself the disappointments...just vote for your candidate on election day but don't expect heaven and earth from him... don't carry him on your head like gala.

That's my opinion and personal decision too based on what I know about Nigerian politics.

Infact, in my dad were to be on this forum, we would have laughed at people like you to scorn, based on what he knows.

Have a great day!
Obi will never be able to reward us individually.
We will hold him accountable for his promises, and if he does not keep them, he will not be re-elected because we have the power. We continue like this until we get it right.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Paulianfa(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Whosoever they want to meet is non of my business...
Peter Obi is the real deal... I joined
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by EagleNest(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Dangling up and down!

That's how Saraki, Amaechi, Tambuwal, and two others moved to APC, and later some returned back. It's all about themselves, nothing more!

If they like make dem support PDP, APC or labour we don't care.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Una Wan go meet Tinubu wey say PDP is supposed to be scrapped... God PURNISH una dia....
Useless politicians
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by tank007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
The black light vs UV light conversation is one that sometimes causes confusion among consumers who are looking for the right solution for their filtering and sanitization needs. What is black light, and is it the same as ultraviolet (UV) light? Whether you’re searching for a more economical solution for water sterilization or planning to dust for fingerprints, the time has come to settle the black light vs. UV light debate once and for all. Black light is a type of ultraviolet light – specifically, ultraviolet A (UVA) light, where it emits ultraviolet radiation in the UVA band. UV light, on the other hand, is made up of both UVA and UVB light, but not UVC light. UVC light would technically be the most harmful and hazardous of all, but it doesn’t reach the Earth’s surface and is instead absorbed by the ozone layer rendering it harmless down here. For more about Torch Lights please visit here [url="https://www.tank007.com/"]https://www.tank007.com/[/url]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regional Poverty In Nigeria- North, South-West Worse Hit / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.