Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing (290 Views)

Governor Umahi Declares Interest In Contesting For Senate President / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing by 1TripleC: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, on Friday, swiftly made a U-turn on his earlier stance on the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.

This was as Umahi said he would stage an attention-grabbing reception for the former Governor of Anambra State, adding that “I like what Peter Obi is doing.”

Umahi stated this in an interview on Arise TV, on Friday, and expressed his admiration for the activities of Obi as the 2023 general elections draw nearer.

Umahi further described Obi as a friend and debunked ever saying that Obi would not get any vote in the All Progressives Congress-controlled Ebonyi State.

Read also Federal Government Launches Action Plan To End Statelessness

Umahi, “I never in all my outings and utterances mentioned Peter Obi.

“Peter Obi is my friend, I’m going to host him in Ebonyi State and I will host him publicly,

“I like what he’s doing, and it’s very encouraging.”

Recalled that Umahi was quoted in the past to have said Obi would not get any vote in the state.

He denied making such comments and accused the Peoples Democratic Party, in his state, of masterminding such narratives. Punch

Re: Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing by Judicible(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Umahi want to be relevant like wike
He knew very well that everybody have forgotten about him even in his own state supporting Obi. Anyway Umahi you have no choice but to support Peter Obi. As you are have seen the handwriting that the northerners don't care about you. They only support their own person.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2022
We all love him.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing by Kaiser20: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2022
It's just a question of time they will all support Peter Obi.
Tinubu current records shows he is clueless and Part of the bad APC system that plunged the country into a disaster.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Now Clear That Unknown Gunmen Are PDP Members / Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Prince Charles III Proclaimed King Charles III Of Great Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.