Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Perception Is Everything - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Perception Is Everything (179 Views)

My Encounter With The Police That Changed My Perception / Power To Manipulate Public Perception... / 419/Email Scam- Perception Is Key 1- Getting Facts Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perception Is Everything by seiyefajohn(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2022
PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING:

How is your thought? How are your thoughts? How is your thought pathern shaped? The difference between you and i is the way we think. Indeed the true difference between you and i is the product of our thoughts, which is why it is said that, 'perception is everything.'

Watch your thoughts. This is so true, 'alter your ill thoughts and reorder your life.' It is your thoughts that reflect in your physical life. Even the scriptures admits that, 'as a man thinks in his earth,' so is he. How are you? The answer is, you are just the way your thoughts are.

Your perception determine your life's procession.

__Seiyefa John wrote it✍️

#FILMMAKING #ists_agency #seiyefajohn #nigeria #nollywoodseiyefajohn
Re: Perception Is Everything by Nomanshman: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Terrorists Not IPOB/ESN / Soldier Stabs Civilian To Death In Abia / Gombe Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.