Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! (958 Views)

“Caution Your Mad Political Dogs” – Ganduje’s Aide Warns Soludo Over Attacks / Caution Your Supporters, They Are Humiliating Me; Tinubu Begs Peter Obi / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by M4A1carbine: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
cheesy

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by omenka(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:
Dear seun, please it's getting out of hand and is of great opprobrium what the mods are turning this forum especially politics section to.
Firstly, I apologize for using alternate moniker to come to the forum but sincerely i was very surprised to wake up this morning to find out that my Sergio101 has been ban.

Now what led to the ban

A known tribalist created a sentimental thread that "Anambra hates muslim"
https://www.nairaland.com/7313571/anambra-hate-muslims

I used sarcasm to comment, telling him "you were not Informed, that the governor of Anambra is Ibrahim Abubakar soludo, that he as a mumu should do more research ".

Now a hypocrite mod of yours saw nothing wrong with the thread but Banned me till December ending angry angry.

Is it now an agenda to silence Obi's supporters??

Seun it's getting embarrassing sincerely!!
Mynd44, Seun, you people banned our alts, staunch APC supporters and members, citing Rule 19. My apt, only one I had, was banned until 2039.

Here you have a member banned, and has boldly created another handle, yet you all are there looking at him without taking action.

You people are being over selective with your moderation here.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:
Dear seun, please it's getting out of hand and is of great opprobrium what the mods are turning this forum especially politics section to.
Firstly, I apologize for using alternate moniker to come to the forum but sincerely i was very surprised to wake up this morning to find out that my Sergio101 has been ban.

Now what led to the ban

I used sarcasm to comment, telling him "you were not Informed, that the governor of Anambra is Ibrahim Abubakar soludo, that he as a mumu should do more research ".

Now a hypocrite mod of yours saw nothing wrong with the thread but Banned me till December ending angry angry.

I bet it's the same mod that banned my previous moniker for TEN YEARS......1/10 of a century! And as in your case, i was responding to a vile bigot who was even bold and hateful enough to be using a Igbo-hating moniker which the banning mod saw nothing wrong with!
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I bet it's the same mod that banned my previous moniker for TEN YEARS......1/10 of a century! And as in your case, i was responding to a vile bigot who was even bold and hateful enough to be using a Igbo-hating moniker which the banning mod saw nothing wrong with!

10yrs??......Omo some people are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
Mynd44, Seun, you people banned our alts, staunch APC supporters and members, citing Rule 19. My apt, only one I had, was banned until 2039.

Here you have a member banned, and has boldly created another handle, yet you all are there looking at him without taking action.

You people are being over selective with your moderation here.

You will not even see anything wrong with the actions of the mod.

Let them ban again nah, abi they are afraid.

.I repeat, seun call them to order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

You're still calling seun?...since when has seun looked into anything that people have been calling to solve?..my brother if at all he responds to you he will only say "I'll look into it " and do nothing...stop wasting your time..people have been complaining about mynd since 1960

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by 00FFT00(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Jennifer663:
Me too
I commented on a post and they banned me till October!
Just because i supported a party.
I don't know if they are looking face.
Cus it partiality..

Tinubu don buy Nairaland tey tey na. Make I see how long dem go ban me for this post.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Ibomrep(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
They have banned me several times just for posting articles related to my Christian religion sect, Jehovah's witnesses.

I do wonder what is wrong with Post.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by backtovillage: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Meself because I called an Obidient nigga "Obidient", I was ban for 2 month grin
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by omenka(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Oga shut up and serve your sentence in peace. Stop acting like a spoilt little girl in mini skirt.

Let me guess, they're now afraid of banning you right?

I blame the mods for tolerating you people's excesses. Mynd44, Seun, this member is clearly breaking the rules and you people, in a typical fashion, are looking the other way. You didn't give some of us that leverage. You should enforce your rules without bias.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by STOICREALIST: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Now what led to the ban

I have a strong feeling that a lot of the MODS have not had real power or authority in their lives. You must understand that there is a strong possibility that this is the only opportunity they have had for little power and control. And as with most Nigerians, they will abuse it and intimidate and raise their shoulders because they have been made Moderators. This is the same attitude concierge personnel and gatemen display when given a uniform and told to man a gate.

Please do not blame them much. Many of them have not achieved much in their lives and only have this platform as the only means to be useful in their existence. Some of them have nothing to show for being alive. So when they hear that Seun has given them the opportunity to ban usernames, they rejoice and shout hallelujah for to them, they have achieved the greatest power on earth. Powers to ban a moniker on social media. Now their lives can be complete and fulfilled. Now their destiny is realized. Now they are special. Now their entire family members can rejoice that their son has achieved a great thing.

As for Seun, he has people he answers to and if banning you for the wrong reason guarantees that this table where his food is prepared still stands, then believe me, he will not bother. As long as the table remaineth and the food is there for his picking.

For those of us who have been banned and banned and banned and to the mods that forget that with basic computer knowledge anything is Possible.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by stephanie94l: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
you funny....you are even breakin rules yourself sef....you funny....you are even breakin rules yourself sef.......
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by olatunbosun886: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nairaland is now a pro Tinubu forumNairaland is now a pro Tinubu forum...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected / Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis / Obi’s Supporter Loses Over 1 Million Naira Worth Of Birds While Protecting Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.