Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis (956 Views)

Bantupage Poll See How Christians And Muslims Voted In Kaduna, Nasarawa(photos) / The Obidient Bubble Falters In The Northwest-Bantupage Poll / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Deprofessional(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have made a detailed analysis of the recent poll conducted by Bantupage.

The result of the poll is revealing and may mark a turning point in what we have hitherto known as predictable Nigerian politics.
While LP is largely unknown in NE and NW, the votes garnered by the party in SE and SS dwarfs the votes obtained by APC and PDP taken separately.

Obi's votes in SE, SS, SW and NC dwarfs all the votes garnered by APC in all regions and PDP in all regions not collectively but separately.

LP may not have the required 25% in 24 states but will likely pool the highest number of votes in the event that no candidate steps down for the other.

NNPP was not included in the analysis because it is not a force to recon with.

This analysis has calculated the number of votes each candidate/party will get if there is a 100% voter turnout.
See the attached document for my analysis

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by onez: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
See below

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by BlazinGlory40: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Deprofessional:
I have made a detailed analysis of the recent poll conducted by Bantupage.

The result of the poll is revealing and may mark a turning point in what we have hitherto known as predictable Nigerian politics.
While LP is largely unknown in NE and NW, the votes garnered by the party in SE and SS dwarfs the votes obtained by APC and PDP taken separately.

Obi's votes in SE, SS, SW and NC dwarfs all the votes garnered by APC in all regions and PDP in all regions not collectively but separately.

LP may not have the required 25% in 24 states but will likely pool the highest number of votes in the event that no candidate steps down for the other.

NNPP was not included in the analysis because it is not a force to recon with.

This analysis has calculated the number of votes each candidate/party will get if there is a 100% voter turnout.
See the attached document for my analysis

You people will go to some areas you know Obi won’t do well and poll them instead of having even distribution especially in some NE states and then you will come here and tell us Obi won’t get 25% in 24 states. Una well done oh!
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Apophenia24k: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
The major problem here is NC, can Obi get that high number there?

Well, let pray PDP snatch more votes from APC.
Obi can't still get that number in SE
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by WhizdomXX(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
The major problem is 25%..
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Deprofessional(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Apophenia24k:

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by wegevv: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
They also excluded Rivers state in their poll which has the 4th highest number of registered voters and usually votes similar to SE states. Hence LPs numbers are suppressed in the SS.

OP can you please redo the percentages with "undecided" and "undisclosed" voters excluded? That should show a truer percentage to know who is likely to achieve the 25% spread

1 Like

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by wegevv: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
I did it myself. Here I've removed the undecided and undisclosed so that the percentage is divided by the 3 candidates instead. Ideally I should also include NNPP but OP removed them and I've just carried on with that. Still you can see that the LP is well below 25% in the NW and NE.

Even if LP get 25% in all the states in the other regions, which is unlikely, he would still need 25% from one more state to be able to win at the first ballot.

LP are expected to be competitive in states like Kaduna and Taraba though so it is achievable

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Deprofessional(m): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Apophenia24k:

I have assumed a 100% voter turnout which is impracticable.

Reduce turnout by 50%, LP will still lead the pack as the party that got the highest number of votes

1 Like

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Deprofessional(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
onez:

See below
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by garfield1: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Deprofessional post=120597154][/quote]

Op,your being clever by a quarter.how come you gave se 100% turnout but refused to do so in ne,ne,sw? Do you realize se usually have the lowest turnout
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Deprofessional(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Op,your being clever by a quarter.how come you gave se 100% turnout but refused to do so in ne,ne,sw? Do you realize se usually have the lowest turnout

I'm not sure you read the post and studied the attached.
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Ennoloa: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just because Wike might give APC 25%

For LP to win on First ballot

They need 25% in 2 out of this 3, Kwara, Kogi, Niger
They also need 25% in 3 out of this 5, Adamawa, Taraba,Bauchi, Yobe & Borno

Then they win on first ballot

If not they go against PDP or APC on 2nd ballot

Vote Labour party

1 Like

Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by garfield1: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deprofessional:

I'm not sure you read the post and studied the attached.

I did.you only gave se turnout 100%
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by garfield1: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deprofessional:

I have assumed a 100% voter turnout which is impracticable.

Reduce turnout by 50%, LP will still lead the pack as the party that got the highest number of votes

Yes but tinubu will overtake obi
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Sammy07: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
What I'm sure is
Tinubu is winning 70% SW and 47% North Central.
40% in NE and 35% in NW

Probably 30% in SS and 20% in SE
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Deprofessional(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Sammy07:
What I'm sure is
Tinubu is winning 70% SW and 47% North Central.
40% in NE and 35% in NW

Probably 30% in SS and 20% in SE

You don't even understand the gang up against your Tinubu in the north.

Is Lagos and Ondo part of the SW states Tinubu will get 70%?
Re: Bantupage Poll: An Indept Analysis by Sammy07: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Deprofessional:

You don't even understand the gang up against your Tinubu in the north.

Is Lagos and Ondo part of the SW states Tinubu will get 70%?

100%
He will get 60 - 70% of the votes in Ondo and Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Leading In Rivers State By A Wide Margin / Nnamdi Kanu Is Now A Hero - Hassan Stan-labo / Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.