Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) (63499 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Dorcas Fapson Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by kaymart: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
etrouble:
Sex sells. Even I and several of my Niggas here still buy SEX
I don't and I'm happy I don't....it gives so much joy that I don't condole in desires many ppl can't control tnemselves of....

I'm happy...
I have every good attributes the opposite sex admire me for.
Height (above 6"wink
Looks
Packs
Morality
Successful career progression.
I love my life so dearly that I can't stoop low to immorality.

You most likely won't see a glimpse me in clubs and night parties...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Honourable1901(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Abeg, What is Hot Here?
Please I Need Fanta

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Ezini(f): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
emmabest2000:

The topic said actress, and you are here shouting prostitution upandan
You forget that the Bible you claimed that you are reading on daily basis instructed that ..
Ye shall not judge your fellow human being ,

Or ....

By thier fruits you shall know them,. Nobody is judging anybody here, even the lady herself knows she is irresponsible to post immortal picture like this online,. Ok can we ask to what end was this picture posted? If not to get randy male attention,. Nonsense,. The movie industry deserves some respect and dignity please,
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by JesusSaves49(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prostitution and Immorality has taken a new dimension.
But listen! It does not Matter how you do it.
Whether secret or open prostitution, it is evil. It is Wickedness. It will send you to Hell.
REPENT!! Before it is late

I know you are highly correct.
There are subtle ways the devil want to capture our minds into immorality and idolatry.
Romans 12:1-2 reminds us to renew our minds. One way is saying NO to lustful wears in public space.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2022
emmabest2000:

You forget that the Bible you claimed that you are reading on daily basis instructed that ..

Or ....
That doesn't mean one should not correct
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Too many 'Actresses' living large off a barely recognizable nor profitable enterprise!

Make una enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:
Be obidient and yusful

Dis man prick will be demonic
Kawai!

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Wilddove(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
And this rubbish made fp. So make we fry custard or masturbate whth the pics.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by LollySeaSide: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Those whe dey ZOOM, na una I hail pass!
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Fake curve or artificial bumbum
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian actress, Lilian Afegbai showed off her curvy body in a sexy swimwear, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7G2AQM7Ch/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

With this picture soon she will own a house in banana island or maitama, she will use Range Rover defender, she will own about 3 iPhone 14, lastly go for a trip in Bahamas. Tell me is acting not a profitable venture for ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Fake hips.

I am not interested.
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Antoeni:
Abeg, What is Hot Here?
Please I Need Fanta

This is hot.

You will get your fanta today.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Ebubu: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Surgery
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Thanks
bluefilm:

This is hot.

You will get your fanta today.
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Can't go back and forth with no one, I know what that lead to
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Andytyx(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Nice advert. How much for a night?
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
kaymart:

I don't and I'm happy I don't....it gives so much joy that I don't condole in desires many ppl can't control tnemselves of....

I'm happy...
I have every good attributes the opposite sex admire me for.
Height
Looks
Morality
Successful career progression.
I love my life so dearly that I can't stoop to immorality.

Wow! Great. I might not Av everything but that self control I have a lot of it. I don’t know why or how guys craze for sex so bad. I just find it difficult to understand

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
The new dimension of prostitution
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by goody234: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2022
That yansh is as fake as they come grin
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2022
djseanjohn77:

Luke 12:57

“And why do you not even on your own initiative judge what is right?

John 7:51

“Our Law does not judge a man unless it first hears from him and knows what he is doing, does it?”

Zechariah 8:16

These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates.

Isaiah 58: 1

“Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.

What Elijah chapter 28 versus 12 said, coat it here for me
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2022
if that is her bf she posted then I give her maximum respect. The hoes won't do that.

Girls that flaunt their body and money with no equally paying job/hussle or a decent bf/fiance are shady af and a red flag.
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian actress, Lilian Afegbai showed off her curvy body in a sexy swimwear, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7G2AQM7Ch/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wetin these gender dey always dey advertise? When they call dem sex tools now, dem go dey bark like dogs....
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pour curves ko, sprinkle curves, Hangs curves, folds curves ni.
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Streett: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
emmabest2000:

Or ....

Yo’! No dey waste your time Breh, You see folks weh dey ‘Like & share’ him post-ups are more far worse demented than him…
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by IbileIfe: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
My wife is more curvaceous.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.