Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) (63461 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Dorcas Fapson Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by MrLankeeee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
emmabest2000:

The topic said actress, and you are here shouting prostitution upandan
You forget that the Bible you claimed that you are reading on daily basis instructed that ..
Ye shall not judge your fellow human being ,

Or ....

That guy don dey meant. Everything na sin for where he dey.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by natddon1: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whether they admit it or not they are very insecure people. Infact the decision to go for plastic surgery is based on inferiority complex. After flaunting all these rubbish they will be hiding the scar marks or put a tattoo on it. Nobody should feel intimidated by them please.
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian actress, Lilian Afegbai showed off her curvy body in a sexy swimwear, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7G2AQM7Ch/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=116312614][/quote]

we know the people selling gala and tjey are not from anambra. quit being stupid abeg
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Banging body. Likeee
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Azazael(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prostitution and Immorality has taken a new dimension.
But listen! It does not Matter how you do it.
Whether secret or open prostitution, it is evil. It is Wickedness. It will send you to Hell.
REPENT!! Before it is late

na wa oh, mr righteousness2 easy oooo, the way u dae preach and glorify repentance from sin seems to me that you commit the highest form of it which is hypocrisy
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by eedimo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
You are being deceived. You better wake up quickly so you don't open your eyes in Hell.
Sin will send you to Hell.
Not believing in JESUS is sin.
Adultery, Fornication, Homosexuality, yahoo yahoo, occultism, wicked, malice, stealing , Prostitution, abortion, murder, lying, drunkness, disobedience, rebellion, gambling, etc are all sin. They will send you to Hell.

Scriptures please
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by ume1000: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=116312614][/quote] how 50+20+10+10 take be 100?
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Parizz: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
Coded way of advertising herself. Most nollywood starts ( male & female) are neck deep into prostitution
i've been dreaming to fùck dis girl
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Parizz: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrouble:
Sex sells. Even I and several of my Niggas here still buy SEX
st or tdb?
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Parizz: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Very artificial.
Obviously fake.
how do you know?
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Oshokhai69: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
Coded way of advertising herself. Most nollywood starts ( male & female) are neck deep into prostitution

Na Bobrisky be this? undecided
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Parizz: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
I hope that’s not Ibrahim Chatta (sp) in the picture. Please they shouldn’t corrupt a wholesome person for us o.
is he a good actor?

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Jolite(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osho at its peak.
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
eedimo:

Scriptures please

Rev 21:8, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Uqw1: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by hollywater: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Suleman never see this one
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
I can't hate, her sponsor has done very good by her. wink
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parizz:
is he a good actor?

It is my opinion that he is the best male actor of any language in Nollywood. He can easily break in into Hollywood as is.

I submit this for your perusal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utvDTa9P7HI
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by 206oladiran: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
She looks like toke makinwaShe looks like toke makinwa...
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whether secret or open prostitution, it is evil. It is Wickedness. It will send you to Hell.
Nyash hook up
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by slowice(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wetin e say she pour? Well, I pity that man wey dey smile with street goods..
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Billygee2u: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by wavylevel: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fat woman.

Urghhh
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nairaland needs more female moderators not some sex depraved men who can't control themselves even in the way they post Frontpage items

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Ambber(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
is Her mum, the Benin Police chief who gunned down an innocent Uniben student and the case was buried? same surname..
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by eedimo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Rev 21:8, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Hahahahahaha...
I now understand your problem.

I pray the light of your understanding brightens.
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2022
OLOSHITES
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Beremx:
Fake ass to please who exactly?

Nonsense

Aunty why are you Vexing for your gender? I sense Jealousy here!!! Definitely the Fake Ass Isn't for you. She knows the people she Is flaunting It for. She has her Customer Base. You can also enjoy such attention too If you ply her Route..
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Salzburgnla(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hoe-low-show grin
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by djseanjohn77: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
ALFADOS:
What Elijah chapter 28 versus 12 said, coat it here for me

Coat ko, Suit ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
djseanjohn77:

Coat ko, Suit ni grin grin grin grin
Mr dictionary, agbada ne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.