Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting (297 Views)

Idahosa: Edo PDP Have Refused To Accommodate Defecting APC Members / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by rightdata: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2022
We have been hearing about the parties talking about structures but what they have are structures of corruption and looting.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by johnbd: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2022
grin. That's why we need to take back our country.. Obi is coming...

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2022
rightdata:
We have hearing about the parties talking about structures but what they have are structures of corruption and looting.

Corruption is the only structure APC and PDP have in common.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by PandoraObi: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2022
PDP where Peter Obi came from

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Addme: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Thanksful:

Corruption is the only structure APC and PDP have in common.
rightdata:
We have hearing about the parties talking about structures but what they have are structures of corruption and looting.
Remind me which party Obi was as early as May?
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by FirstSon01: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi supporters wake up everyday with a fresh pain knowing that Obi won't win since he didn't get the PDP ticket.

They so badly eye that PDP structure.
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by rightdata: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
FirstSon01:
Obi supporters wake up everyday with a fresh pain knowing that Obi won't win since he didn't get the PDP ticket.

They so badly eye that PDP structure.

We realized the corruption and looting in PDP and decided to leave the corruption structure.

Peter Obi was an APGA Governor not a PDP Governor
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Addme:

Remind me which party Obi was as early as May?

PDP, your point exactly.
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by FirstSon01: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
rightdata:

We realized the corruption and looting in PDP and decided to leave the corruption structure.

Peter Obi was an APGA Governor not a PDP Governor

But when he was given VP position under the party, it wasn't corrupt then.
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Opintiwa: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
It has never been this bad .

APC suppose dey beg
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Addme: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Thanksful:

PDP, your point exactly.
Thank You.

If PDP has structure of looting and corruption as you opined there and Obi was there up till May this year,don't you think Obi was part of those that made it "Looting and Corruption" structure?

Another question: If PDP had won 2019 election which in turn would have made Obi the VP today,would you still have tagged PDP corrupt or not?

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by nazicartel(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Structure structure. Who are these structures seff. Is it not me and you ?... I have a polling unit in front of my house. My uncle who's now old has been controlling that polling unit from PDP till he fell out and joined APC. Now we are now controlling the unit. We have decided to vote for L.P. we are done with the sensitization. I believe other people are doing same. Then let's say APC/PDP loses my unit. That's how they will also lose in my other friends unit. How many units will they now win?. I have been trying to know if there's any structure bigger than grassroot.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by future001: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Unfortunately many people have been enslaved in perpetuity by these robinhoods.

It’s left for us to break that curse for the future of our kids.
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Addme:

Thank You.

If PDP has structure of looting and corruption as you opined there and Obi was there up till May this year,don't you think Obi was part of those that made it "Looting and Corruption" structure?

Another question: If PDP had won 2019 election which in turn would have made Obi the VP today,would you still have tagged PDP corrupt or not?

Thanks once again.

You see why Nigerians are so dumb. They no little to nothing about leadership.

In the Private sector, when a company is failing. Do you know who loose his job?
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Acedude: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Addme:

Thank You.

Thanks once again.

Thank you for this question! wink watch them feign ignorance and not answer you directly. No wonder someone called them zombies. One way traffic people
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by GerogeI(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
rightdata:
We have been hearing about the parties talking about structures but what they have are structures of corruption and looting.

And Election rigging. When they talk about structure, they are simply talking about the loyalty of local touts and strong men, traditional rulers who will rig election for them. They do not even believe our votes should count.
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Addme: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Thanksful:

You see why Nigerians are so dumb.
They no little to nothing about leadership.

In the Private sector, when a company is failing. Do you know who loose his job?
I don't know why some of you can not have a sordid convoy without resulting to insult.

I only asked simple questions which you failed to answer but you feel insulting me or Nigerians was the right thing to do.
And to your question,you can't compare Private sector with Public sector which is a matter of discussion here.Public sector is full of bureaucratic procedures.
Sincerely most people who have succeeded in private sector have failed woefully when it comes to Public outing.

Ben Murray Bruce and Prof. Pat Utomi are classical examples here.
So go back to.my questions and answer them meanwhile try to check the right words for the bolded words.

Ire oo
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Addme:

I don't know why some of you can not have a sordid convoy without resulting to insult.

I only asked simple questions which you failed to answer but you feel insulting me or Nigerians was the right thing to do.
And to your question,you can't compare Private sector with Public sector which is a matter of discussion here.Public sector is full of bureaucratic procedures.
Sincerely most people who have succeeded in private sector have failed woefully when it comes to Public outing.

Ben Murray Bruce and Prof. Pat Utomi are classical examples here.
So go back to.my questions and answer them meanwhile try to check the right words for the bolded words.

Ire oo

There is no difference between private and public sector except interest and leadership.

Nigeria is so corrupt now because Buhari as a leader fail to lead aright.

When a leader is corrupt or look the other way when some close to them is corrupt. Everyone goes mad with corruption.

PDP is corrupt because the president under them was corrupt not because the people in the party is corrupt.

When Goodluck was president, there was less blood letting because he frown at such.

Everything boils down to leadership. Once leadership is right everyone falls in place.

Obi was never a PDP leader.

That is why I laugh at people blaming corruption on the citizenry.

Police is corrupt because the police leadership is corrupt and covers corruption.
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Acedude: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thanksful:

There is no difference between private and public sector except interest and leadership.

Nigeria is so corrupt now because Buhari as a leader fail to lead aright.

When a leader is corrupt or look the other way when some close to them is corrupt. Everyone goes mad with corruption.

PDP is corrupt because the president under them was corrupt not because the people in the party is corrupt.

When Goodluck was president, there was less blood letting because he frown at such.

Everything boils down to leadership. Once leadership is right everyone falls in place.

Obi was never a PDP leader.

That is why I laugh at people blaming corruption on the citizenry.

Police is corrupt because the police leadership is corrupt and covers corruption.

You still didn’t answer his question directly. You just went about meri-go-round and perambulating. You don’t have to allow emotion take over you. Now calm down slowly and answer his initial question, this time around take a deep breath, apply logic and answer slowly
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Acedude:

You still didn’t answer his question directly. You just went about meri-go-round and perambulating. You don’t have to allow emotion take over you. Now calm down slowly and answer his initial question, this time around take a deep breath, apply logic and answer slowly

Oga wetin be this your question? If you haven't seen the answer. Either your not wise or you already have a premeditated answer you want to hear from
Re: APC And PDP Have Structures Of Corruption And Looting by Addme: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Acedude:

I have decided not to engage him any further.
Can you see how he's technically avoiding the questions and even placed corruption at the foot of leaders while exonerating citizens when it's crystal clear in Nigeria that both leaders and followers are the same.

These are the same set of people who accused Atiku of corruption and exonerate Obasanjo because he's supporting Obi.

They blame Tinubu for every bad decisions Buhari makes despite not holding any political office in his cabinet but exonerate Obi for Jonathan's failure despite serving in his government.

He even said Peter Obi is not a PDP leader. Someone that singlehandedly nominated Obaze and supported him to emerge PDP candidate in 2017 against popular candidate like Uba. I have decided to let them be and watch as events unfold

It's well with them though.

(1) (Reply)

Moment NDLEA Officers Raided Abuja Businesswoman Who She Grows & Sells Cannabis / “PDP Irrelevant, Won’t Give Us Sleepless Nights , We’re Not Equals”-Tinubu / Do These Politicians Also Meet And Say "O Boy I Don Broke, Find Me Money?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.