Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos (77676 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Smoketight007: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Farid24224:
So what??!

I should fry sand or wetin?! undecided

Can't believe my FTC was BBNAIJAlipsrsealed

God has plans for you, maybe you would end up marrying a girl that loves BBNAIJA celebrities grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by IbileIfe: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Displaying the best assets of her sex business, Cash and Carry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Farid24224(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smoketight007:

God has plans for you, maybe you would end up marrying a girl that loves BBNAIJA celebrities grin

I rebuke it... God forbid!!

I prefer Zee world..
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo. shocked

How this babe take gather curves and standing boobs all of a sudden? She looks good, though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by We4all: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Okay na…… These boobs isn’t hers though.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by chakula: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Future mother.what do you expect from her?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by akin9ja78(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
This one sef don go collect steroids
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by gr8child(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
She looks good but she’s still a weyrey.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by franugo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Konjiboii:
On a Sunday morning, you can't post this rubbish on a Friday I can tell you that.
Make una try dey respect other people na.

I like toto like the next man but c'mon na we need to make worship when it's due.

But today is Saturday

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
That is the only things they can offer...boobs, bumbum, doggy style.. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ike007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo she is hot o...nice on her.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
She is advertising her market for her customers and sugar daddies to patronize her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
SwayG:
Whaaaatttt

Her surgeon really tried.

From Falling heroes Breast to Standing Breast cheesy

From shapeless to Curvy.

Fear Vagina People
;

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by clothingonline(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Spmeone baby is naked

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Olayetan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
She's passing a message that she's done breast surgery

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Without prostitution 70% percent of our female celebrities will simply cease to exist
.abi.... that is the only thing they can offer to a man .
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by dyera(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
davidmoyes:
What do you want us to do with this information ?

She is informing Nigerians that she has done boob job.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Smoketight007: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
; cheesy cheesy cheesy nor wan good, only girls wey they watch ID extra or Negeo wild

Farid24224:

I rebuke it... God forbid!!

I prefer Zee world..
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by seunmind44: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trying hard to market wetin full and very sheep in the market

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by We4all: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Konjiboii:
On a Sunday morning, you can't post this rubbish on a Friday I can tell you that.
Make una try dey respect other people na.

I like toto like the next man but c'mon na we need to make worship when it's due.

Werey, na only u dey observe Sunday. You be time traveler ni?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
dyera:

She is informing Nigerians that she has done boob job.
..ok and how does the boob jobs solve nigeria problems and ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Kingxchange44: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Those breast though ...her breast be dey fall but now the thing don stand
Me personally I love breast sha...I don't know for the rest of my niggarrrrs
That sweet moment when you put your mouth on it
Suck it....damnnnnn

The only thing that put a smile on our face whenever they say they are on their period

Of course baby girl come over joor.....you are on your period but your Bobby is there na...

Ogbeni always go for massive boobs...my grandfather will always say to me that year son...always chase women with big breast...you know why son...because women with big breast her kind hearted, simple and easy going but you see those ones with small small breast like oranges they have a heart of stone

Nigarrrr you be efulefu aswear grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by We4all: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith shared new hot photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiAIWyFDXk3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

OP, why did you have to post old pictures of her fallen boobs? Old things have passed away and we are now celebrating the boobs she just bought. Don’t spoil the fun.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by morikee: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo see transformation those Plastic Surgeon no go make heaven see as i dey salivate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by dyera(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
ike007:
Omo she is hot o...nice on her.

Body enhancement surgery that was once a dream is now reality. Welcome to the future I guess.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by YeyeGbami: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Those breast though ...her breast be dey fall but now the thing don stand
Me personally I love breast sha...I don't know for the rest of my niggarrrrs
That sweet moment when you put your mouth on it
Suck it....damnnnnn

The only thing that put a smile on our face whenever they say they are on their period

Of course baby girl come over joor.....you are on your period but your Bobby is there na...

Ogbeni always go for massive boobs...my grandfather will always say to me that year son...always chase women with big breast...you know why son...because women with big breast her kind hearted, simple and easy going but you see those ones with small small breast like oranges they have a heart of stone

Bad boy
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Sablexxxtoons: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Surgery don happen to correct the droop . Thats ok but i hope say that pure water satchet was left out
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Brunicekid:
Not cool for the younger ones
..the younger ones of nowadays even like this and to see it
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by dyera(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
morikee:
Omo see transformation those Plastic Surgeon no go make heaven see as i dey salivate

I also really hated how I would always salivate when I saw Nicki Minaj photo despite knowing that her body is the result of plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by winner37(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Outdated breast with not milk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.