Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (69675 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is proof that he was NOT beaten for being a violent criminal. He would not be alive if those soldiers actually thought he was an unknown gunman.

Nigerian soldiers bully innocent civilians like this everyday.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hehehehehe..... My ppl tok say he who lives in glass house must not throw stones.....but Una nor dey hear word. grin

Can u.please remind us of d boy that cowardly ran away to ivory coast in 1970 dressed as a pregnant woman after sacrificing close to 1 million igbos to Ekwensu on d altar of ego?

Hehehehe....small pikinz dem wan hear labari {history}
Ngwanu!
grin grin

tishbite42:

Left for me, Diya died since 1998
What a humiliation
Afonjas are born cowards

Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Afonja that has been known for cowardness......

Video Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha his Fulani master Not To Kill Him grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tishbite42: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
richie240:

Hehehehehe..... My pi po too say he who lives in glass house must not throw stones.....but Una nor dey hear word. grin

Can u.please remind us of d boy that ran away to ivory coast in 1970 dressed as a pregnant woman after sacrificing close to 1 million igbos to Ekwensu on d altar if ego?

Hehehehe....small pikinz dem wan hear history grin grin

Oya na, bring a pictorial or video evidence of what you typed.
Diya has his own for posterity to debate own
Shame

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by M4A1carbine: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
His Friend that betrayed him ...DIED by drinking OTAPIAPIA...

Because he was never made President.......Shey you know , the person... grin grin grin grin grin grin

richie240:
Hehehehehe..... My ppl tok say he who lives in glass house must not throw stones.....but Una nor dey hear word. grin

Can u.please remind us of d boy that cowardly ran away to ivory coast in 1970 dressed as a pregnant woman after sacrificing close to 1 million igbos to Ekwensu on d altar of ego?

Hehehehe....small pikinz dem wan hear history grin grin

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Omo , the beating too much , I’m sure he’ll never associate himself with the group anymore.

If he was UGM, would they have beaten him or killed him?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hehehehehe..... which wan nor clear there?
Izit that u nor gree say ojukwu sacrificed close to a million of ur forebears to greed and ego, or u.nor gree say he cowardly ran away to ivory coast, or u just wan display d stupidity in ur ipobic blood? Which izit biko?
grin grin

tishbite42:

Oya na, bring a pictorial or video evidence of what you typed.
Diya has his own for posterity to debate own
Shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
The otapiapia wey ya papa sell foram shey?
grin
M4A1carbine:
His Friend that betrayed him ...DIED by drinking OTAPIAPIA...

Because he was never made President.......Shey you know , the person... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Can't even go to the comment section and get a good thing,...

Nairaland is gradually turning to kiddes- fun time site....
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by warlordd(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB is the same as unknown gunmen as we all know, because anything IPOB orders unknown gunmen will enforce and IPOB will cheer them for enforcing their orders online and offline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Nc5ugqMdEYBHE5cwmMAX1uK4JL2U2kFgDRAtJFnCue2dcbu3VUQXdDvFfWgngJBzl&id=100084380382856
Kudos to the soldiers! Infact the soldiers were very lenient, left for me they should have wasted any idiot that is identified as Unknown gun man, IPOB or ESN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by od501: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
[img][/img]
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB is the same as unknown gunmen as we all know, because anything IPOB orders unknown gunmen will enforce and IPOB will cheer them for enforcing their orders online and offline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Nc5ugqMdEYBHE5cwmMAX1uK4JL2U2kFgDRAtJFnCue2dcbu3VUQXdDvFfWgngJBzl&id=100084380382856

Op... you are very stvpid by calling a victim of military harassment an Unknown Gunmen. This is how soldiers maltreatment people in the East everyday. But when they go to the North, they become sacrificial items.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lionstep: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
You see why I don't have any r.i.p to zoo army huh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by MilitantAtheist: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Freemasonry:
If he's actually an unknown gunman, then it serves him right. In fact, he deserves worse.

But if he's just an innocent then it's a shame.
even if he is an ipob member he still didn't deserve this. you're far from Freemasonry if you think this. You can never be a mason, careful what you wish others you're not even safe no matter what you do.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lionstep: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Make them help am add Cameroon peper

They drew Biafra map for him back

This one would retire from Ipob and now join Zombidiots Obidunce and start shouting "suffer no dey tire you" "go and velify"

Nairaland baskat ........ idiat

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lifeiseazi: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
tishbite42:

If he was a coward, the Nigerian Army won't bury him
He never ran away. The idea was for him to go and negotiate peace in Ivory Coast. It was the Biafran High Command that chose to surrender in his absence.

I don’t engage in tribal stuff but what you described here is still cowardice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by od501: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

This reminded me of how Biafran soldiers where flogged before asking for mercy

They where shouting Biko chineke

Even after Ojuckwu ran to abijan dress like a woman he came back to beg for one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcK_RgYg7XE

Ojukwu flew to Abjan dressed like a woman?! Ah... who is your history teacher oga... lol.

Una menting is legendary!
Godforbid anything that will make me come close to anything north in my entire life. Godforbid!!
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by MilitantAtheist: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Coward lazy Terrorist soldiers who abate and aid Fulani Terrorists crimes, how many of the Boko Haram and bandits roasting them have they done this to? Bloody cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Pootle: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
am in pain grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Uqw1: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Really
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by od501: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Freemasonry:
If he's actually an unknown gunman, then it serves him right. In fact, he deserves worse.

But if he's just an innocent then it's a shame.

You must disassociate yourself from anything freemason. You are too daft for that honor. Even if the young man is IPOB, what has IPOB done to deserve such inhuman treatment?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by MilitantAtheist: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
od501:
[img][/img]

Op... you are very stvpid by calling a victim of military harassment an Unknown Gunmen. This is how soldiers maltreatment people in the East everyday. But when they go to the North, they become sacrificial items.
this is why I don't pity them Fulani Terrorists slaughter them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by M4A1carbine: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
You cant take what you dish out abi??

Cool down...una go cry bluud...spits!

richie240:
The otapiapia wey ya papa sell foram shey?
grin
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ElSudani: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Resetting to factory mode.
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by warlordd(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
even if he is an ipob member he still didn't deserve this. you're far from Freemasonry if you think this. You can never be a mason, careful what you wish others you're not even safe no matter what you do.
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Any Ipob member deserves death. They are evil, and we don't want them in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tishbite42: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

I don’t engage in tribal stuff but what you described here is still cowardice
We Igbos adore him
It was up to him to sell us out to be in the good books of the British and Gowon.
He chose his people.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tishbite42: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehehe..... which wan nor clear there?
Izit that u nor gree say ojukwu sacrificed close to a million of ur forebears to greed and ego, or u.nor gree say he cowardly ran away to ivory coast, or u just wan display d stupidity in ur ipobic blood? Which izit biko?
grin grin

.bring evidence o
No dey yarn trash

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Boyewu: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
I can't interpret what is written on this guy back someone should help me please.
OyigboUpdate:

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Keep that your dirty mouth shut all the killings of innocent pple by Ipob/Esn aka unknown gunmen. When did you say killers brother's
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ubimagos: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Never enough for a k1ller! More of that.
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Thomthom(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
If the guy hear Ipob next time he go borrow leg japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lovenorth: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
I wish they do same to bandits and bokoharam terrorists

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Why are the great Nigerian soldiers falling my hand like this? No need for beating this ipog bingo,,,,,dem for just drill his skull with screw driver and let all the blood flow out from it. Death to all Ipigs/ESN and their supporters
but your useless ghost pa buhari can roll Red carpet for bokoharam abi? Omoale aboki ode you be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lovenorth: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.