Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (69668 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lovenorth: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
I wish they do same to bandits and bokoharam terrorists, I don't know why Buhari is sympathetic to the Northern terrorists embarassed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by hammer567: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
I GUARANTEE YOU, THAT IS AN INNOCENT MAN.

NIGERIA ARMY, NO REACH UGM AND THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS.

COWARD NAIJERIA ARMSHIT.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by emmaattack: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
They now know him. He is no longer Unknown.
This Nation....
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tamdun: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Work of ART grin
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tunde1200(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
That's the only language they understand.

Children of hates ride on
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
"Today in history: 9th Jan 1970 Col Ojukwu Escape from Nigeria as the Biafran Army Surrender to The Nigerian Army."
Ehn? Osigini??
cool
https://encomium.ng/how-ojukwu-escaped-from-biafra-in-1970/

tishbite42:
.bring evidence o
No dey yarn trash
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tishbite42: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
richie240:

cool
https://encomium.ng/how-ojukwu-escaped-from-biafra-in-1970/

Go and watch Diya's video slowly without crying

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Shebi u don see "evidence" now ur body don calm down abi?
grin grin grin
tishbite42:

Go and watch Diya's video slowly without crying

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Armaggedon: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Most Nigerians are stupid reason the country is like this. Nigerian army notorious for extrjudicial killings will see an unknown gunman and only chose to flog him. Isn't it clear this guy is just an innocent person that fell victim to their cowardly assault. If they see UGM can they face them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Softmirror: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Make them help am add Cameroon peper

They drew Biafra map for him back

This one would retire from Ipob and now join Zombidiots Obidunce and start shouting "suffer no dey tire you" "go and velify"

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
blazingblender:
baba focus with your careless capping
What do you know is ipob??
why are you talking to that fool?
One day I will read a news of him in nairaland.
I have created the moment and have animated the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tishbite42: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
richie240:
Shebi u don see "evidence" now ur body don calm down abi?
grin grin grin
I ask you for pix or video
You dey bring Oluwole media come

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB is the same as unknown gunmen as we all know, because anything IPOB orders unknown gunmen will enforce and IPOB will cheer them for enforcing their orders online and offline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Nc5ugqMdEYBHE5cwmMAX1uK4JL2U2kFgDRAtJFnCue2dcbu3VUQXdDvFfWgngJBzl&id=100084380382856

shocked cool shocked shocked sad sad[/color]God abeg o, wetin Dem take flog person wey be say eem flesh no tear sef, abi na laser, nawa for soldier o[color=#770077]
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is wrong na.
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Truthdeypain: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Why are the great Nigerian soldiers falling my hand like this? No need for beating this ipog bingo,,,,,dem for just drill his skull with screw driver and let all the blood flow out from it. Death to all Ipigs/ESN and their supporters

Death to your Father, Mother and Children. I am a supporter of ESN because they were created to prevent the Fulani onslaughts going on in Igbo land.

So long as they haven't deviated from their duties, your propaganda and lies are useless and dead on arrival. All the intention to demonize IPOB and ESN, is just to destabilize and further destroy igbo land. We cannot be fooled by your antics.

IPOB is a peaceful movement created based on freedom and justice, restructuring and then total seperation has been it's major calls over the decades. ESN was created to protect it's people from the FULANI killing spree. It's ideological templates has nothing to do with terrorism, BOKO HARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN, ISWAP are the true terrorists and born killers. Buharis govt has done everything possible to generalize terrorism so that his bastard killers can continue on the rampage, Just as he had turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to all the cries emanating from Benue, the East even the west even the north where there is a genocidal war going on against the hausas. IGBOLAND will never fall to the FULANI CALIPHATE NEVER!

In the east people have been massacred by your FULANi army for deacades for saying the word Biafra, holding peaceful freedom protests, exposing the killings and plans of the marauding killers, of course this is the sole reason why IPOB became a national threat to the interest of the FULANI CALIPHATE and they had to be proscribed and wiped off the face of the earth so that BUHARI and his colleagues will continue their bloodrinking.

We know how they fight the real terrorists they are TURBANED CELEBRATED COVERED BROKEN OUT OF JAIL COMPENSATED REINTEGRATED GIVEN SCHOLARSHIPS RUGA SETTLEMENTS etc.

Na Ogun go kill you!
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Afonja that has been known for cowardness......

Video Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha his Fulani master Not To Kill Him grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
[/color]

E be like una two gather commit the crime wey e dey beg for, do u understand anything said in that video, come on Abacha was his Superior and he being a vice had access to Abacha[color=#770077]
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by 3yga: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB is the same as unknown gunmen as we all know, because anything IPOB orders unknown gunmen will enforce and IPOB will cheer them for enforcing their orders online and offline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Nc5ugqMdEYBHE5cwmMAX1uK4JL2U2kFgDRAtJFnCue2dcbu3VUQXdDvFfWgngJBzl&id=100084380382856
This drilling brutal oOoOoo
Chai…..!
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Bionic07: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
tishbite42:

Left for me, Diya died since 1998
What a humiliation
Afonjas are born cowards
grin You dey mind them, just like that their coward leader with bar head & plenty bia bia wen sacrifice him people finish come tie wrapper & headtie japa enter Abidjan. Afonja ehn, very cowardly pipu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by LegacyB: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Afonja that has been known for cowardness......

Video Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha his Fulani master Not To Kill Him grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
Correct guy if na u . You go slap Abacha. I trust your power well done sir �. But the Man is still alive today to tell the story sha ooo and the man he begged that played God is no more ( A living Dog is better than a dead Lion). Seek wisdom guy it’s not that expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chai, not good at all
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ehinmowo: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Omo , the beating too much , I’m sure he’ll never associate himself with the group anymore.

That's how Nigeria keeps getting it wrong. You assume he wouldn't associate with the group. People respond to issues differently. This very act could end up making him a nightmare for Nigeria in the future. Injustice breeds restiveness.

Modified: When I was a little boy in the 90s. There was a 3 years war between our clan and the other. There was this guy (around 24 then) who I have never seen arguing with anybody. D guy dey do hin fine boy dey go. Then the war took his only brother. The "gentle guy" joined the fighting force. His colleagues were scared of him. He became a monster. Kill without human feeling. Sometimes when he comes back from war, the elders would be trying to do some atonement for him. He doesn't behave like a normal person.

Never assume everyone would respond to your antics the same way. Some people are slow to anger, but if you touch what's sensitive to them, they will spend their entire life seeking revenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hehehehehe... Even ur papa sef nor fit claim ignorance of d escape journey of ojukwu to ivory coast.
Taaa....
grin

tishbite42:

I ask you for pix or video
You dey bring Oluwole media come
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bionic07:
grin You dey mind them, just like that their coward leader with bar head & plenty bia bia wen sacrifice him people finish come tie wrapper & headtie japa enter Abidjan. Afonja ehn, very cowardly pipu. grin
Omo, ds ur sakazm na onto anoda level o. grin
Na only one 'warlord' I know say e japa to ivory coast dressed as a pregnant woman o.
Hian!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Desusi: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na was ooo,kai!For how long this will continue? The ugm and ipob be like my stubborn he goats at home, no matter how l beat these goats,they will still come back. My brothers, no gain in rascality ooo.
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by drlucky17: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Make them help am add Cameroon peper

They drew Biafra map for him back

This one would retire from Ipob and now join Zombidiots Obidunce and start shouting "suffer no dey tire you" "go and velify"

��� when a fool talks you can sense it
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by zolajpower: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Omo see 3D camoflag grin
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ike007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zchi1052:
This is wotowoto
Why must fine guy join nonesense in the name of nonesense?
Why
We are our choices
Nigeria good make goodness out of it
Nigeria bad make good out of it
Crime never pay
Only determination is the key
Say no to vote buying
Say no to thug life
Say no to bribe
Embrace one Nigeria and vote out bad and old archaic leaders
Vote wisely

Please allow me to ask you one question only...just one..no insults please....since you all hate Igbos so much, why not allow them to have a referendum to secede and abide by that decision?
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ike007(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parachoko:
He does not deserve to be flogged this way

He was "allege" to be an IPOB member. He can't be found guilty by the soldiers, punished by the soldiers and then set free.

They do not have an evidence he is an IPOB member, but they flogged him and set him free by the soldiers.

This is unacceptable abeg

It should be condemned

The only sensible and humaine comment so far..they all saw "allegedly " o..but the hatred for the Igbos just spiralled out of control for them. And then they wonder why Igbos want to secede.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Freemasonry: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
od501:

You must disassociate yourself from anything freemason. Yiu ate too daft for that honor. Even if the young man is IPOB, what has IPOB done to deserve such inhuman treatment?!

angry grin grin grin

I specifically used the words "unknown gunman", but being a mindless slowpoke bereft of any cognitive abilities, you refused to read or understand my comment; instead you lashed out like the fool that you are.

Learn to read and understand before you embarrass yourself.
As for my moniker, go Bleep yourself!
Re: Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ol men! fear catch me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.