Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,155 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Words Fail Me, Commented The Chelsea Star After Signing A New Six-year Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Words Fail Me, Commented The Chelsea Star After Signing A New Six-year Deal (257 Views)

What's The Magic? 3 Footballers Won World Cup After Signing For PSG (Photos) / FIFA Bans Spezia For Four Years After Signing Nigerian Minors / Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Fail Me, Commented The Chelsea Star After Signing A New Six-year Deal by Moscomosesarigo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chelsea striker Armando Bloja has made his feelings clear after accepting his long-term future at Stamford Bridge.

The young attacker has signed a new long-term contract until 2028, entrusting his future to the Blues.

The Albanian international said he was thrilled to sign a new deal with the boyhood club he has supported since his childhood.

The youngster has been at the club since he was eight years old and claims he is very happy to extend his stay at Stamford Bridge.He told Chelsea FC's official website.

Just thinking about it really leaves me speechless. It's the club I've been playing for my whole life, it's the club I support, it's the club I love.

I've been here since I was a kid so it's a surreal feeling for me and my family. To be able to wear the blue jersey for the first team is a dream come true. This is the biggest club in the world." because it is one of

Bloha claims he's happy to be competing for a spot in the starting line-up, as it's a given at a big club. he added:

There is always competition and everyone wants to play, so I am happy to have the opportunity to be a part of it.

Armando Broja's Chelsea playing time has been fairly limited so far this season

Armando Bloja has played only 39 minutes for the first team this season and has made three appearances as a substitute. Chelsea got off to a rocky start to the season with just two wins from five games, one draw and two defeats.

Thomas Tuchel had previously believed in a trio attack of Raheem Sterling, Kai Havertz and Mason Mount, but it didn't work out the way he had hoped.

Sterling has been very impressive, but Mount and Havertz have struggled with form in unusual positions.

Natural No. 9 Broja could soon be in the starting eleventh spot, but the arrival of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on deadline day could be bad news for the youngster.

Still in his 20s, his Broja has plenty of time to write his story of success at his boyhood club, Chelsea.

https://www.skyscore.com.ng/2022/09/words-fail-me-commented-chelsea-star.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Reportedly Closer To Napoli Returns / EPL: Nkunku Undergoes Chelsea Medical As Boehly Looks To Agree £58m Transfer / Flamingoes In Training & Team Captain Speaks On U17 Women's World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.