Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... (1867 Views)

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by ElSudani: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
All you have to do next is to swear in Obi on the Twitter. Pronto, you have your Twitter president.

1 Like

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
drlateef:

Positions Peter Obi held under PDP:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182162-jonathan-appoints-peter-obi-sec-chairman-sacks-nhis-boss.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174107-jonathan-appoints-jerry-gana-peter-obi-fani-kayode-others-campaign-directors.html

https://saharareporters.com/2015/04/27/president-jonathan-rewards-former-anambra-governor-obi-others-posts

Obi only joined PDP after his APGA governorship. He left his governorship position sometime in 2014, and then joined PDP some weeks or months afterwards.

Obi was an adviser to Jonathan and was a one-time SEC DG.

It was while Obi was in Jonathan's government that Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa. A feat not achieved by any Nigerian government since the independence of Nigeria.

What that means is that Obi showed competence. People like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Arunma Oteh and Peter Obi are the main reason Nigeria leapfrogged Nigeria and Egypt to become the biggest economy in Africa.

Meanwhile, since 2015 that Tinubu's terrorist became the president, Tinubu's economic policies has seen to the destruction of Nigeria\s economy and the impoverishment of the Nigerian citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Obi only joined PDP after his APGA governorship. He left his governorship position sometime in 2014, and then joined PDP some weeks or months afterwards.

It was while Obi was in Jonathan's government that Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa. A feat not achieved by any Nigerian government since the independence of Nigeria.

What that means is that Obi showed competence. People like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Arunma Oteh and Peter Obi are the main reason Nigeria leapfrogged Nigeria and Egypt to become the biggest economy in Africa.

Meanwhile, since 2015 that Tinubu's terrorist became the president, Tinubu's economic policies has seen to the destruction of Nigeria\s economy and the impoverishment of the Nigerian citizenry.

You are big liar. NIGERIA GDP was recalibrated when Okonjo Iweala was finance minister under Obasanjo. Not during Jonathan era. And it was just an error that was corrected by IMF, not that the government did anything spectacular in the economic front.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Obi was part of committee that awarded contracts to broke contractors in GENCOs and discos that brought total darkness to NIGERIA . You see why Obi was part of those that created problem for NIGERIA. Many zombidiots cannot understand that. They are blind to truth.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
drlateef:

Obi was part of committee that awarded contracts to broke contractors in GENCOs and discos that brought total darkness to NIGERIA . You see why Obi was part of those that created problem for NIGERIA. Many zombidiots cannot understand that. They are blind to truth.

When was this GENCO deal brokered, and when was PDP voted out? So PDP can effectively argue that they didn't have enough time for their policies to work, with r garden to the GENCO deal.

But APC and Tinubu's economic blueprint has had nearly 8 years and everything has gone from bad to worse including electricity.

Let us also not forget that Peter Obi was part of the team that made Nigeria the largest economy in Africa. You can't beat that.

1 Like

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
drlateef:

You are big liar. NIGERIA GDP was recalibrated when Okonjo Iweala was finance minister under Obasanjo. Not during Jonathan era. And it was just an error that was corrected by IMF, not that the government did anything spectacular in the economic front.

Nwokem, you're obviously a greater dunce than I imagined. Google is your friend.

Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa during GEJs presidency. This happened sometime within the last one or two years of his presidency.. Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Arunma Oteh were running various aspects of the national economic life, when Nigeria attained this glorious position.

And Nigeria's economy was growing much faster then, than now that Tinubu's economic blueprint is being implemented

2 Likes

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem, you're obviously a greater dunce than I imagined. Google is your friend.

Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa during GEJs presidency. This happened sometime within the last one or two years of his presidency.. Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Arunma Oteh were running various aspects of the national economic life, when Nigeria attained this glorious position.

And Nigeria's economy was growing much faster then, than now that Tinubu's economic blueprint is being implemented

I think you are ignoramus. No single project completed, what was glorious about that regime? Petrol was over $100/barrel and yet second Niger bridge not started, no major roads completed. What’s glorious about that? Now read this if you are literate, I doubt much. You only know how to sell gala on roadside:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2014/06/02/nigeria-okonjo-iweala/amp/

For your information Iweala was minister of finance under Obasanjo.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

When was this GENCO deal brokered, and when was PDP voted out? So PDP can effectively argue that they didn't have enough time for their policies to work, with r garden to the GENCO deal.

But APC and Tinubu's economic blueprint has had nearly 8 years and everything has gone from bad to worse including electricity.

Let us also not forget that Peter Obi was part of the team that made Nigeria the largest economy in Africa. You can't beat that.

Pdp held sway when we had money. But they never did anything with it. Buhari has to come in to restart the railways and road, now they removed the boards of the stupid GENCOs and we started having lights. Obi sold GENCOs to broke people. That’s the revelation from Fashola.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

Pdp held sway when we had money. But they never did anything with it. Buhari has to come in to restart the railways and road, now they removed the boards of the stupid GENCOs and we started having lights. Obi sold GENCOs to broke people. That’s the revelation from Fashola.

Oh, you are getting your information from Fashola who has proven himself to be one of the most incompetent ministers. This was the same guy that boasted that a serious government will solve our electricity issue in six months. Nearly 8 years down the line, I am even typing my message in darkness.

Thank God Peter Obi went to Egypt and was told how corruptly, Fashola is running the power ministry. That is the reason Nigeria is still generating just the same 4,000 megawatts of electricity after many years of being a minister.

You wrote about Nigeria having money during GEJs presidency, the point is that Nigeria is also supposed to have more money now that the war between Russia and Ukraine is raging with the higher cost of oil and gas, but the very disastrous Tinubu's economic blueprint coupled with the massive oil theft being carried out in this regime, have hampered Nigeria from generating the much needed cash.

GEJs government would have taken advantage of this war to even do better than they did. In this situation, Fashola, Tinubu and Buhari have been handed a golden opportunity by the war, yet they are still here, talking crap and giving excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

I think you are ignoramus. No single project completed, what was glorious about that regime? Petrol was over $100/barrel and yet second Niger bridge not started, no major roads completed. What’s glorious about that? Now read this if you are literate, I doubt much. You only know how to sell gala on roadside:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2014/06/02/nigeria-okonjo-iweala/amp/

For your information Iweala was minister of finance under Obasanjo.

Gej only spent 5years as a full fledged president.

In the fifth year of Buhari's presidency, he also never completed the second Niger bridge. So you don't have a point here.

Tinubu and Buhari's major achievements in Buhari's first five years as a president, was Fulani herdsmen menace and both individuals were working hard to defend Fulani terrorists who were killing, raping and torturing indigenous peoples. Let the campaign cycle begin, I'm sure more will be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by Olaoluwa122: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Oh, you are getting your information from Fashola who has proven himself to be one of the most incompetent ministers. This was the same guy that boasted that a serious government will solve our electricity issue in six months. Nearly 8 years down the line, I am even typing my message in darkness.

Thank God Peter Obi went to Egypt and was told how corruptly, Fashola is running the power ministry. That is the reason Nigeria is still generating just the same 4,000 megawatts of electricity after many years of being a minister.

You wrote about Nigeria having money during GEJs presidency, the point is that Nigeria is also supposed to have more money now that the war between Russia and Ukraine is raging with the higher cost of oil and gas, but the very disastrous Tinubu's economic blueprint coupled with the massive oil theft being carried out in this regime, have hampered Nigeria from generating the much needed cash.

GEJs government would have taken advantage of this war to even do better than they did. In this situation, Fashola, Tinubu and Buhari have been handed a golden opportunity by the war, yet they are still here, talking crap and giving excuses.
Omo see finishing line
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Gej only spent 5years as a full fledged president.

In the fifth year of Buhari's presidency, he also never completed the second Niger bridge. So you don't have a point here.

Tinubu and Buhari's major achievements in Buhari's first five years as a president, was Fulani herdsmen menace and both individuals were working hard to defend Fulani terrorists who were killing, raping and torturing indigenous peoples. Let the campaign cycle begin, I'm sure more will be revealed.

IPOB has done worse things than criminal herdsmen. Many of the so-called herdsmen are ESN and UGM IPOB wing who hide under herdsmen. Campaign will start and we will finish all of you with revelations.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by cheruv: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

There's no need being sentimental or emotional over facts...
Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa under Goodluck, not Obasanjo. Yes the Obasanjo govt led the foundation for it by opening up the economy but Nigeria achieved that feat under Goodluck.
Also I agree with the other contender on adeosun kos back then in 2016 or thereabouts, I remember reading it in the press where she said that Nigeria's economy is being run on the model that Tinibu used in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Peter Obi went to Egypt……. Lol!!!!
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2022
cheruv:

There's no need being sentimental or emotional over facts...
Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa under Goodluck, not Obasanjo. Yes the Obasanjo govt led the foundation for it by opening up the economy but Nigeria achieved that feat under Goodluck.
Also I agree with the other contender on adeosun kos back then in 2016 or thereabouts, I remember reading it in the press where she said that Nigeria's economy is being run on the model that Tinibu used in Lagos.

Economy was recalibrated under Okonjo Iweala who was Obasanjo’s finance minister. Nothing speculate was done, except to correct the books of IMF. No economy was opened up. Okonjo even warned that economy was collapsing. You were not borne then. So I forgive you. If they use Tinubu blueprint, was Tinubu involved in monitoring it? No!!! You can borrow my policy and yet not know how to implement it. Implementation is far more important than the policy itself.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by Obidient4life3: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Even the devil can help but watch powerlessly as Obi takes over the reign of this nation.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

IPOB has done worse things than criminal herdsmen. Many of the so-called herdsmen are ESN and UGM IPOB wing who hide under herdsmen. Campaign will start and we will finish all of you with revelations.

Esn was created in late 2020. Tinubu's Fulani terrorists have been killing and maiming for much longer than that. Try another line

1 Like

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by cheruv: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

Economy was recalibrated under Okonjo Iweala who was Obasanjo’s finance minister. Nothing speculate was done, except to correct the books of IMF. No economy was opened up. Okonjo even warned that economy was collapsing. You were not borne then. So I forgive you. If they use Tinubu blueprint, was Tinubu involved in monitoring it? No!!! You can borrow my policy and yet not know how to implement it. Implementation is far more important than the policy itself.
All these emotional arguments show that you're living in fantasy...
Wasn't it obj that opened up the telecom sector that led to the coming of MTN and other networks? Wasn't it obj that led efforts to having the Paris club forgive Nigeria's debt, thereby enabling the economy to thrive? Yar'Adua and Goodluck came and continued from where he stopped which made the economy grow to the extent that when it was recalibrated in 2014, it was now the largest economy in Africa?
Since 2015 that Tinibu's minions have been running the economy, it has been on free fall till date angry

2 Likes

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2022
cheruv:

All these emotional arguments show that you're living in fantasy...
Wasn't it obj that opened up the telecom sector that led to the coming of MTN and other networks? Wasn't it obj that led efforts to having the Paris club forgive Nigeria's debt, thereby enabling the economy to thrive? Yar'Adua and Goodluck came and continued from where he stopped which made the economy grow to the extent that when it was recalibrated in 2014, it was now the largest economy in Africa?
Since 2015 that Tinibu's minions have been running the economy, it has been on free fall till date angry

Abacha started GMS business, Obasanjo only completed it. They opened economy, was there any GDP growth, No. I am telling to go and read the assessment of Okonjo Iweala about the collapse of economy she was warning about in Obasanjo tenure. There’s no emotion here. I am talking facts. No major national infrastructure project was embarked upon in 16 years. None completed. Yet petrol sold for over 100 dollars. What boom did you witness? Were you alive then? I was alive and was an adult then. Okonjo warned of collapsing economy. It’s everywhere on google.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Esn was created in late 2020. Tinubu's Fulani terrorists have been killing and maiming for much longer than that. Try another line

When was IPOB created? You are a liar!!! Stop the troll and Getatat here!!!
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by toneroforever(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

If Obi or Atiku wins call me a quack by then. Some of you don’t know what’s going on. I can’t say more now.

Glad you have given up hope & depend on rigging to be able to win. But guess what, Buhari has dashed that dream. So wake up doc., unless u want to keep dreaming.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by toneroforever(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

Abacha started GMS business, Obasanjo only completed it. They opened economy, was there any GDP growth, No. I am telling to go and read the assessment of Okonjo Iweala about the collapse of economy she was warning about in Obasanjo tenure. There’s no emotion here. I am talking facts. No major national infrastructure project was embarked upon in 16 years. None completed. Yet petrol sold for over 100 dollars. What boom did you witness? Were you alive then? I was alive and was an adult then. Okonjo warned of collapsing economy. It’s everywhere on google.

Yet petrol sold for over 100 dollars....

Ur favorite excuse back then. How much does crude oil sell for now. Yet APC keeps borrowing. Tell Fashola that we r still waiting for ur responsible govt that will fix electricity in 6 months, or did it eventually turn to rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

When was IPOB created? You are a liar!!! Stop the troll and Getatat here!!!

Ipob was created in 2012, but Fulani herdsmen terrorism started before then.

And to make matters worse, Tinubu backed a Fulani terrorism supporter in the 2015 and 2019 elections, and has always defended Fulani terrorists that have been killing and raping Yoruba women and men,
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by luap1990(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Reason me for your Businesses name Registration.

Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by oyatz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Many of you argue about what you know next to nothing about.

Nigeria still has the largest economy in Africa, so who is responsible for keeping it the largest since 2015?
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
oyatz:

Many of you argue about what you know next to nothing about.

Nigeria still has the largest economy in Africa, so who is responsible for keeping it the largest since 2015?

That's because GEJ, Okonjo Iweala, Arunma Oteh and Peter Obi made it so.

We all know Tinubu and Buhari don't have what it takes to drag Nigeria to that enviable height, after all, now that Russia and Ukraine are fighting, the incompetent duo have not been able to take advantage of the situation to further accelerate the growth of the Nigerian economy. Everything is getting from bad to worse.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ipob was created in 2012, but Fulani herdsmen terrorism started before then.

And to make matters worse, Tinubu backed a Fulani terrorism supporter in the 2015 and 2019 elections, and has always defended Fulani terrorists that have been killing and raping Yoruba women and men,

Where did he defend killers? You are a troll.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by drlateef: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Yet petrol sold for over 100 dollars....

Ur favorite excuse back then. How much does crude oil sell for now. Yet APC keeps borrowing. Tell Fashola that we r still waiting for ur responsible govt that will fix electricity in 6 months, or did it eventually turn to rocket science.

Obi made sure Fashola was frustrated by awarding contracts to thieves and scammers who further plunged us into darkness. Thank God they are changing the boards of the companies now. Light is more stable now.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

Where did he defend killers? You are a troll.

When Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed by Fulani terrorists, Tinubu defended them, asking sarcastically, where are the cows?

Tinubu is a known defender and apologist for Fulani terrorists.
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by oyatz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

That's because GEJ, Okonjo Iweala, Arunma Oteh and Peter Obi made it so.

We all know Tinubu and Buhari don't have what it takes to drag Nigeria to that enviable height, after all, now that Russia and Ukraine are fighting, the incompetent duo have not been able to take advantage of the situation to further accelerate the growth of the Nigerian economy. Everything is getting from bad to worse.

So GEJ,Okonjo-Iwela, Aruna Oteh and Peter Obi are also the ones maintaining the economy of Nigeria to remain the largest in Africa between 2015 and 2022?
Re: Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... by OfoIgbo: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
oyatz:

So GEJ,Okonjo-Iwela, Aruna Oteh and Peter Obi are also the ones maintaining the economy of Nigeria to remain the largest in Africa between 2015 and 2022?

If you are living with your dad and he feeds you well and you grew into a plump tall boy, but all of a sudden you now live with your mum who doesn't feed you as well as your dad, you may grow thinner but you will not grow shorter.

Buhari had ruled Nigeria in the past, he didn't make Nigeria the largest economy in Africa.
It was in GEJ's government that Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa. A bad government taking over doesn't necessarily mean Nigeria will loose the largest economy label that easily, but Nigeria will loose in other ways e.g. Naira is now trash. Inflation has skyrocketed, unemployment has now grown to unacceptable levels and companies are now failing, and terrorism is now witnessed by all the regions of Nigeria.

If things carry on in this same trajectory, some African countries will start catching up with us and overtaking us within the next 10 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo After Receiving Woto-woto Leaves His Seat 2meet With Peter Obi As He Beg / Media Omitted Obi's Petition Against Tinubu's Drug Past (pictures) / Rivers State Celebrates As Tinubu And Wike Commission Rumuokwuta Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.