Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) (44490 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Omoni Oboli Dances With Her 3 Grown-Up Sons (Photos, Video) / Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by BigDaddymusic: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Rozross:
� See as she’s enjoying her life and happy, thank God she didn’t marry all these small boys with testosterone issues she would have been looking pale by now as a result of all forms of abuse. God where my Ned?
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
� See as she’s enjoying her life and happy, thank God she didn’t marry all these small boys with testosterone issues she would have been looking pale by now as a result of all forms of abuse. God where my Ned?
tunda faya u
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Spherica177: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Looking from the angle of life span and age difference btw the very young sharp girl(Regina)and the husband, the old man might die be4 her. she’ll be left with inheritance and secured future for the innocent kids, she brought to this world, and that still leaves her to get married to any lucky man that she chooses to fall in love with, because she’s already made for life till death!..
not everyone remarry especially when he/she already has a child/ren

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by djon78(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Marriage wea no reach 2yrs you don born 2 children already

That's why it's good to marry them young

They are very fertile

And can easily carry pregnancy

Our forefathers that were marrying them young
You think Dem no wise?

Also Northerners also marry them young too

It's best you marry a young woman

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Goodnigga: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Okija Shrine
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by mightyleks(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
After 5 kids? No wonder u support tinubu. Never satisfied. Na yoje o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by djon78(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Looking from the angle of life span and age difference btw the very young sharp girl(Regina)and the husband, the old man might die be4 her. she’ll be left with inheritance and secured future for the innocent kids, she brought to this world, and that still leaves her to get married to any lucky man that she chooses to fall in love with, because she’s already made for life till death!..

May not remarry

Same happened btw ikemba and Bianca

She inheritand a lot from him even the Goodwill of his name.

And most of these old men pamper these there young wives to heaven.

They experience genuine love more than there peers can give them and the men enjoy the youthfulness of the women.

The greatest enjoyment to give an advanced man is a very young youthful woman.

It's a taste close to heaven

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:

u want an old rich man with small willy??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Shimran(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Regina my Beloved sister, we Thank God for the handsome and wonderful kids, but we won't stop to tell you the truth.

It is one thing to be happy for the Blessings but it is more important to follow and obey the Owner and giver of the Blessings.

You are not in a right marriage.
Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is husband snatching! It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity. Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.

I wanted to spew trashes into you but declined from such because it's immaturity.

Pls can you enlighten me that she isn't in right marriage and she's marrying someone's wife and she's committing adultery?

Anticipating your kind response, with references from the scripture/Bible

BTW I am a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by gost: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Regina my Beloved sister, we Thank God for the handsome and wonderful kids, but we won't stop to tell you the truth.

It is one thing to be happy for the Blessings but it is more important to follow and obey the Owner and giver of the Blessings.

Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is husband snatching! It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity. Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.

1SAMUEL 12:8 GOD HIMSELF SAID TO DAVID, "I GAVE YOU YOUR MASTERS WIVES, IF YOU NEED MORE I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU.
GENESIS 21:10 GOD SAID, IF HE (MAN) MARRIES ANOTHER WOMAN, HE MUST NOT DEPRIVE THE FIRST ONE OF HER FOOD, CLOTHING AND MARRITAL RIGTHS.
MOST OF THE HOLY MEN IN SCRIPTURE WERE POLYGAMIST, GIDEON, SOLOMON, JACOB, ETC. JESUS WAS A GREAT, GREAT GRAND PRODUCT OF POLYGAMY BECAUSE THE 12 TRIBES OF ISREAL WERE BEGOTED BY ONE MAN TWO WIVES AND TWO MAIDS (CONCUBINES).
GOD IS NOT AGAIST POLYGAMY, WESTERN CULTURE IS, AND THE EUROPEANS MADE THAT A DOCTRINE TO THE CHURCH.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by danilmo: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:

U can dm Regina Daniel. She might connect u to her husband NED who may consider u as 7th wife. cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by zakkxx: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
chatinent:
Wrist watch and cup of tea.
funny people! May God purnish poverty! If Ned Nwoko was poor/average will she marry him?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Which god is not happy. Did he confide in you. With all the evil and suffering in the world it is Regina's marriage that bothers your god.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Parizz: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
remsonik:
Ole, Regina you're a thief likewise Ned also. Ned stole you from getting your own God ordained husband and you also tried to marry someone's husband in adultery whom God hasn't appointed for you. You may think you're enjoying the marriage but vanity upon vanities. All is vanity!
is there a god ordained husband?
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
/
The greatest gifts a woman gets are her children.

If she marries in time, she will get to enjoy the full benefits.

All the ones complaining about husbands and no love are living in delusion. The ones waiting for an angel to marry them will turn around at 40 and be filled with regrets. Marrying at 30 is a tad too late. Marrying after 35 is pushing your luck. At 40 and over, just admit that you failed yourself.

I want to get my B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D before marriage. Really? Na you and menopause dey drag so. Marriage doesn't stop education. Marriage is not for everybody? Ok. Until you clock 40 and still single...then you will know how far.
/

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Which time she born the second shild?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Barney11: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Congratulations, please go back to school, you are an uneducated housewife.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
djon78:

That's why it's good to marry them young

They are very fertile

And can easily carry pregnancy

Our forefathers that were marrying them young
You think Dem no wise?

Also Northerners also marry them young too

It's best you marry a young woman
catch them young & impregnate them early grin
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
And someone will say money can't buy happiness.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Softmirror: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
remsonik:
Ole, Regina you're a thief likewise Ned also. Ned stole you from getting your own God ordained husband and you also tried to marry someone's husband in adultery whom God hasn't appointed for you. You may think you're enjoying the marriage but vanity upon vanities. All is vanity!

JEALOUSY KILL YOU THERE!
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by juman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Happy for her.
Small girl with big God.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Itsokayo: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

shut up
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by juman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
See many senseless comments.
We are Africans.
Anybody has right to live his or her life as African.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Notentitled(f): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

She, not being the first wife to Ned is not an Issue here since their religion (Islam) permit it. You can keep your advice for your christian brethren where such marriage is not allowed...I'm also a Christian

I respect you though!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

needful as how? Make she left her kids behind? E don marry dis one bruh so wakeup or rest.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by hardon1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Africans ehnnnn
Our biggest achievements are kids especially women

Na keyboarding come open my eye to realise say oyinbo people nor send children

My Canadian woman don reach 58 years she and her husband nor get one single pikin and them dey happy

Two small small dogs na im the woman get

But that's not life na. I would rather pack small pikin shit than pack dog shit
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Danny50: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
lifeandjoy:
grin
I wonder what will happen when Ned becomes too old and can no longer handle this girl properly.
We are patiently waiting to continue frm were stops
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Uqw1: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Danny50: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Because of money regina married a supposed grand father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Unveils 'Zip Republic' Clothing Line / A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.