Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion (19412 Views)

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike / Secondus And The Unceremonious Ousting Of PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by SlavaUkraini: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dino shut up your mouth

Ayu must resign...
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Healthquest: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Let me just comment on this PDP brouhaha since it started and I just want to ask just a question.
Firstly,when the Ayu was made the chairman,does the comment he made about stepping down if a Northerner becomes the presidential candidate take effect after the PDP presidential primaries or after the general presidential election(if PDP wins)??
Because if he made those promise to step down after the primaries,then Wike and co are right buh if he made those promise after the main presidential election, then Wike and co are wrong...
So any idea of the particular promise he made before or after the PDP inauguration??
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
how can the promise be after election?

It could not have been because the promise would have been, "I will allowed Atiku take the ticket then when we win the election" i will step down.

And there wont be reason to include south or north.

The promise was made against primary elections.

If a northerner clinch the ticket, I will step down because chairamn and presidential candidate cant come from same region.

Simple logic we ve been operation since 99

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by bhella10: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
SDM dress sense is top notch. But...
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Let’s stop deceiving ourselves.. we all know including Obi , Tinubu and all.. that 2023 is for Atiku Abubakar.

No force on earth can stop this mandate ...

But is good to try luck .. but for the insult curses and abuses .. them no still reach.

Power to the people
Sai Wazirin Adamawa ..

E to sure

North 2023

this igbo boy left Biafra to campaigning for another Fulani

they will soon show you a way to your father's house soon
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by amp01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Let me just comment on this PDP brouhaha since it started and I just want to ask just a question.
Firstly,when the Ayu was made the chairman,does the comment he made about stepping down if a Northerner becomes the presidential candidate take effect after the PDP presidential primaries or after the general presidential election(if PDP wins)??
Because if he made those promise to step down after the primaries,then Wike and co are right buh if he made those promise after the main presidential election, then Wike and co are wrong...
So any idea of the particular promise he made before or after the PDP inauguration??

You are wise,the presidential candidate can't be from the North and the party Chairman from the North too.
That's not equity.
Ayu is just trying to hold ground but he says,he is out already.
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Krismas(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Let’s stop deceiving ourselves.. we all know including Obi , Tinubu and all.. that 2023 is for Atiku Abubakar.

No force on earth can stop this mandate ...

But is good to try luck .. but for the insult curses and abuses .. them no still reach.

Power to the people
Sai Wazirin Adamawa ..

E to sure

North 2023
grin U yourself know ATIKUlated is synonymous to failure grin
#Olule grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by shineeye1: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/03/pdp-crisis-unceremonious-removal-of-ayu-like-committing-abortion-dino-melaye/

We know Dino very well . He is a student of the school of political hooliganism and a postgraduate of filthy party rascallity. What does the glorified TOUT mean by "no force can stop Atiku..?" Has he got a force superior to the will of the people? Apparently, this is political brute to whom the sacred tenets of democracy and supremacy of the people is alien and unpalatable. Dino, you a rot from the decadent past! You and your lousy lots are about to be flushed down the sewers of history by the determined will of the progressive peoples of Nigeria. Shiiiooo..

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Maliqcious: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abdul05:

God bless you bro grin cheesy

Seriously, they will die instantly and on their dead bodies Tinubu would emerge as the next president of this country

grin cheesy

If their own no spoil how can one's own beta
werey alasho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Blankstare(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Krismas(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bavvacc7:
Yooo! Got you litty with Proofs attached cool
cool U be scamma
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by tyav7: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wike should be a bit worried that PDP is still quiet about punishing him for this level of his anti party behaviour. He better work very hard so that PDP loses. His oblivion from national politics will be worst than people like Peter Odili.
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Ubdavis(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
For Jacking Tambuwal is a subtle way of telling Wike Ntorrr. It's now his turn to pepe them
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by muykem: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
But you didn't hear when Ayu said he will resign if PDP produce northern candidate.
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by chrisxxx(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

He made it when Wike brought him out of the gutter. He was overtly elated and as a result made the comment. It was before the primary. It is true that this is the wrong time to change him since PDP has not won. But I know Wike wants to scoop both flesh and blood from him by obviously showing his support for Atiku during the primaries. He was expected to be entirely an umpire .
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Madrid is alive, able and agile.

ghettokid1:
Like Madrid abi ?
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Pedro334(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abortion of a rape victim is adviced so as to get rid of wicked polician like you Dino to be born,
New Nigeria for all Nigerians is now and the likes of Dino & cos will never be part of it, Vuvuzela Dino ,
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by VIKTO83(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dino need to fund his lavish lifestyle.
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by richie240: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
"I was at the convention when he made an open promise before Nigerians on national television that whoever emerges as the candidate of the PDP, he will support that person. I still stand on that because he is a man of integrity and I am not seeing him eating his words.

“ So whatever misgiving you see, is as a result of the primary. It is normal that after any primary, there will be agitations and complaints but these are not elements that are strong enough to divide the party.

“We are not out for a constitutional crisis. Iyorchia Ayu is a product of all the Governors including Wike. That is why he is a consensus candidate. So asking for Ayu’s removal is uncalled for. Are they saying they didn’t know he was a Northerner before they gave him the consensus candidacy of the party? All the Governors, including Wike spent their money to make Ayu the National Chairman.

“So its too late to call for his removal when we have not even conducted an election. But if and when by the grace of God Atiku becomes the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, or if he becomes President-elect, then we can now go back to the negotiation table and then treat the issue of Ayu. But for now, it is very premature and we cannot commit abortion."

This gye is mean. grin
He just dey give wike coded subs all through....aka 'polite subs'.
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by KanwuliaExtra: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Very true.
Atiku is comfortable with him, so he should remain there.

Chief Bode and King Wike, go and rest please.

Northern this, Southern that!
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Gunayo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
Like Madrid abi ?
Like Liverpool joor
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by victorazy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
The choice is theirs. Carry out the abortion to save the mother or allow the pregnancy to kill the mother. That's the situation right now.

grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

Melaye said “I was at the convention when Wike made an open promise before Nigerians on national television that whoever emerges as the candidate of the PDP, he will support that person. I still stand on that because he is a man of integrity and I am not seeing him eating his words.

That was before Atiku rejected him as VP that was chosen for him by the committee
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by searchlight: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abdul05:

God bless you bro grin cheesy

Seriously, they will die and bury instantly and on their dead bodies Tinubu would emerge as the next president of this country

grin cheesy

If their own no spoil how can one's own beta
Tinubu will NEVER be president
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

amp01:

You are wise,the presidential candidate can't be from the North and the party Chairman from the North too.
That's not equity.
Ayu is just trying to hold ground but he says,he is out already.

No be mumu Southern PDP members gave both PDP chairman and presidential candidate to the North? Why crying now? grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 04, 2022
RichDad1:
Wike don hold Una blokkos

With Rivers State money!
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by 9jahotblog: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

PDP is dead and buried.
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii ni February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Nigerians say no to Muslim-Muslim tickets
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by EagleNest(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2022
PDP committed blunder by jettisoning zoning. Let me see how Atiku will win. The battle is between Obi and Tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2022
All politicians are the same in Nigeria, zero ideology, zero love of the poor people, zero Nationalism so fight for them at our own risk

(1) (2) (Reply)

28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack / Nigerian Army Places Ban On Activities Being Posted On The Social Media / Brief Story, About Mary Slessor Who Stop Killing Of Twins In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.