Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (19391 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by greenermodels: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Terrorists on Sunday night reportedly killed over 28 people in separate attacks in Malagum 1 and Sokwong communities of Kagoro Chiefdom in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

The Council Chairman, Hon. Mathias Siman, who confirmed the incident to The PUNCH on Monday, said he could only confirm seven people gruesomely killed in Sokwong Community.

The attack is coming barely five days after an attack was launched in Malagum 1 killing three persons.

According to him all the houses in Sokwong Community had beenย  completely razed down by the terrorist adding that he is yet to confirm the killings in Malagum one.

Mathias urged residents in the area to remain calm as security agencies were being deployed to carry out investigation in the area.

Meanwhile, the Speaker of Kaura Local Government Area, Hon. Atuk Stephen,ย  said over 22 people had been confirmed killed in Malagum 1, while eight were said to have been killed in Sokwong.

Atuk described the killings as deadly while calling on the Federal Government and security agencies to redouble their efforts in order to curtail renewed killings in the area.

โ€œAttacks in our area have been consistent and multi dimensional with efforts of the security operatives and government not seen or felt,โ€ he added.

The spokesman of the Kaduna State Police command, Mohammed Jalige, could not be reached as of the time of filing this reports.

https://punchng.com/just-in-28-killed-in-fresh-southern-kaduna-attack/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by SLAP44: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
They caused it on themselves

IPOB, they have turned the sou.. oh, this is the North. OK, let's ignore this news. Let's look for south east news where we will blame the locals and not the federal government whose responsibility it is to protect Nigerians.

Let's wait for Utchins to compel Atiku to tweet and condemn this obvious ethnic cleansing.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by fuckJones(f): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
terrorist everywhere
ipob
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
ESN

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Urheadmaster(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
tongue
Tulunbu just lost 28 voters from southern Kaduna tongue.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Eriokanmi: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Apc and pdp will find it pretty difficult to win these people's heart. You can't sit in Lagos or Abuja in front of your computer and be predicting election results in other states when you don't know what they're going through. The recent adamawa street-based random opinion poll results were really shocking. Atiku's home state.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Creamcrest(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Tulunbu just lost 28 voters in Kaduna state tongue
Southern Kaduna people are peter obi supporters.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Givemehope(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
El Rufai why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:
terrorist everywhere
ipob
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
ESN
Yoruba nation agitators too

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase still believes this is a fulani in power thing, this is an APC thing at best.

APC has no zeal and desire to end ethnoreligious killings, APC continuity will embolden all terrorists and bandits

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Beebah321(f): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
And they want APC to win next year election. Hmmm okay

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by derecho(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why I laugh at the stupidity of some of these political strategists is that tomorrow is still pregnant and no scanning machine can tell what it'd birth.

Let's assume Southern Kaduna people refuse to retaliate.The governor can die even before tomorrow without a single gunshot.
A plague can breakout and claim the lives of these wicked people and their entire community.

One thing I know is that 2023 is the end of all these nonsense.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by greenermodels: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fulani herdsmen kidnapping, killing, raping, sacking and occupying communities nationwide since 2014 Buhari election. Meanwhile another Fulani called Atiku Abubarkar wants to take over from him. (in Tinubu's voice) Where are the cows?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Kyase still believes this is a fulani in power thing, this is an APC thing at best.

APC has no zeal and desire to end ethnoreligious killings, APC continuity will embolden all terrorists and bandits

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons

You seriously want another northerner after buhari?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by gidgiddy: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:
They caused it on themselves

IPOB, they have turned the sou.. oh, this is the North. OK, let's ignore this news. Let's look for south east news where we will blame the locals and not the federal government whose responsibility it is to protect Nigerians.

Let's wait for Utchins to compel Atiku to tweet and condemn this obvious ethnic cleansing.

Exactly

Southern Kaduna is a graveyard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by greenermodels: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Zionmdde: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yoruba nation agitators too
They are not the reason why anyone have lost their lives
U see ipob, esn they are terrorists. They are responsible for the deplorable state of SE in terms of security

El rufai the Tinubu's strategist in security, see how the state he is governing is
Apc government is really a government of blood

Thunder kiss all APC supporters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

You seriously want another northerner after buhari?

Northerner or southerner, I really don't see the difference, in this scenario.

Atiku is not a fanatic either by tribe or religion, he just want his money, to me that's the safest bet..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Northerner or southerner, I really don't see the difference, in this scenario.

Atiku is not a fanatic either by tribe or religion, he just want his money, to me that's the safest bet..

His money?
Is Tinubu a fanatic?
Compare the two on that
Tinubu wants to prove a point, be wants to be the best president ever and that safest bet....

5 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

His money?
Is Tinubu a fanatic?
Compare the two on that
Tinubu wants to prove a point, be wants to be the best president ever and that safest bet....

Yes his money.

Tinubu's antecedents, statements and reactions over the past 8 years, shows Tinubu is same as buhari, in the unfortunate event Tinubu wins I'll just assume it's buhari's 3rd term.

Running on a Muslim Muslim ticket, with the current religious tension in the country, just capped it.

Atleast Atiku made a tweet about Deborah and only deleted it after backlash, which means he knows the right thing, and if he's empowered he'll likely do the right thing.

Best president ever??,lol how?
Please explain that part

3 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:
terrorist everywhere
ipob
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
ESN

You forgot bandits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Yes his money.

Tinubu's antecedents, statements and reactions over the past 8 years, shows Tinubu is same as buhari, in the unfortunate event Tinubu wins I'll just assume it's buhari's 3rd term.

Running on a Muslim Muslim ticket, with the current religious tension in the country, just capped it.

Atleast Atiku made a tweet about Deborah and only deleted it after backlash, which means he knows the right thing, and if he's empowered he'll likely do the right thing.

Please explain that part

Tinubu is a hard worker
Someone that always wants to prove something and that's the kind of person we want

Atiku is a no no for me

5 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Yes his money.

Please explain that part

That's the problem with you Igbos. A Mongolian will be stabbing you to death and you'll be shouting "Yoruba" and "Tinubu" as you are about to join your ancestors.

You can never separate Yorubas and their leaders from what does not concern them. Tagging them. With infamy is the lifelong obsession of most Igbos.

Did you have any praise for Tinubu when he said open grazing is no longer tenable and that Nigeria must help Fulanis transition towards modern and scientific ranching.

Even a fool knows Tinubu would have tacitly endorsed the brave action of the SW Governors when they banned open grazing in the region even as your worthless leaders dithered.

Meanwhile your darling Atiku vehemently defended open grazing and, along with Malami and just about every Notherner alive, condemned the ban of it in the SW.

We did not hear you and other Igbos condemn Atiku then. You creatures of hate are not fooling anyone with you Tagiyah against BAT because every smart Yoruba know what is behind the incessant attack against him while you lick the butt of Atiku, Atila the Hun, Hitler, Idi Amin and co.

6 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu is a hard worker
Someone that always wants to prove something and that's the kind of person we want

Atiku is a no no for me

Working hard for whose benefits exactly?

The only thing Tinubu winning will prove is this acclaimed political sagacity, any other expectations with regards the challenge of this country is a facade, just like buhari's 8yrs..

Time will prove it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

That's the problem with you Igbos. A Mongolian will be stabbing you to death and you'll be shouting "Yoruba" and "Tinubu" as you are about to join your ancestors.

You can never separate Yorubas and their leaders from what does not concern them. Tagging them. With infamy is the lifelong obsession of most Igbos.

Did you have any praise for Tinubu when he said open grazing is no longer tenable and that Nigeria must help Fulanis transition towards modern and scientific ranching.

Even a fool knows Tinubu would have tacitly endorsed the brave action of the SW Governors when they banned open grazing in the region even as your worthless leaders dithered.

Meanwhile your darling Atiku vehemently defended open grazing and, along with Malami and just about every Notherner alive, condemned the ban of it in the SW.

We did not hear you and other Igbos condemn Atiku then. You creatures of hate are not fooling anyone with you Tagiyah against BAT because every smart Yoruba know what is behind the incessant attack against him while you lick the butt of Atiku, Atila the Hun, Hitler, Idi Amin and co.

You have me confused with someone else, what's my concern with tribe?

My singular desire is APC gets binned, and I'm glad that desire resonates with many other Nigerians, so your grouse should be with APC that failed.

And not ordinary Nigerians trying to get better leaders.

14 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu is a hard worker

Atiku is a no no for me

Don't mind the hater. Did Herdsmen not just kill many in Enugu recently? Is Atiku not encouraging a continuation of our current state of affairs with his regressive fight against the ban of open grazing.

What kind of President will such a character be? She even found a way to 'sweeten' Atiku's action of deleting his tweet over Deborah's death when many, to include OBJ, insist Atiku is deceitful, untrustworthy and treacherous.

If honorable and principled why did Atiku not stand by his words? Everything is wrong about Atiku.

From living in Dubai to ignoring his native Adamawa and even patronisingly and condescendingly telling Igbos he is their path to the presidency.

I would say may God save haters but fact is that haters cannot be saved.

5 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind the hater. Did Herdsmen not just kill many in Enugu recently? Is Atiku not encouraging a continuation of our current state of affairs with his regressive fight against the ban of open grazing.

What kind of President will such a character be? She even found a way to 'sweeten' Atiku's action of deleting his tweet over Deborah's death when many, to include OBJ, insist Atiku is deceitful, untrustworthy and treacherous.

If honorable and principled why did Atiku not stand by his words? Everything is wrong about Atiku.

From living in Dubai to ignoring his native Adamawa and even patronisingly and condescendingly telling Igbos he is their path to the presidency.

I would say may God save haters but fact is that haters cannot be saved.

Atiku is tricky and not smart at the same time

She said Atiku only wants his money back grin
Can you imagine that, the looting will be out of this world

4 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Working hard for whose benefits exactly?

The only thing Tinubu winning will prove is this acclaimed political sagacity, any other expectations with regards the challenge of this country is a facade, just like buhari's 8yrs..

Time will prove it.

Tinubu will be the best thing that will happen to Nigeria

The Muslim Muslim is also a blessing in disguise
The Christian community should negotiate that and then have a 16 years plan towards that

4 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by OneCandleAway(f): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu will be the best thing that will happen to Nigeria

The Muslim Muslim is also a blessing in disguise
The Christian community should negotiate that and then have a 16 years plan towards that

Will the nothing ever accept a Christian Christian ticket?

You people will be talking as if you're talking to kids. If the majority of the northern people done have brains and only do what their leaders tell them like zombies, the south is different. Know that.

4 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Will the nothing ever accept a Christian Christian ticket?

You people will be talking as if you're talking to kids. If the majority of the northern people done have brains and only do what their leaders tell them like zombies, the south is different. Know that.

Actually the south have the worst set of zombies
Educated zombies

3 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by SHINJA: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Christians this is the right to vote obi..

Let's say no to Muslim-muslim bokoharam ticket. .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

6 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

You have me confused with someone else, what's my concern with tribe?

My singular desire is APC gets binned, and I'm glad that desire resonates with many other Nigerians, so your grouse should be with APC that failed.

And not ordinary Nigerians trying to get better leaders.

Stop jumping from pillar to post dishonestly. Only dishonest people do that. You have stopped famzing Atiku and hating on Tinubu to now be talking of APC.

Do you live on Mars not to know Nigerian politics is so crude as to be easily hijacked by one man and his cabal as we have seen with Buhari?

When Buhari froze out Tinubu, Akande and many thinkers, because he had his own parochial pro-Fulani agenda, can such a Party be called APC when her most progressive brains are frozen out, or is it merely an unprogressive and backwards Northern hybrid of the APC.

I always wonder what is wrong with you Nigerians that makes you ignore all you see to be talking senselessly. You may not know it but educated and conventionally intelligent people like you are the ones letting Nigeria down most.

You know what is right. You know who is bad, incompetent and a terrible fit for leadership yet you will turn all that on it's head to be lying and warping logic because of primordial and wanton hatred of others.

Nigeria is not like the UK or USA where the likes of Labour, Conservatives, democrats and republicans have their core identity even Sunak and Biden cannot warp.

When we get to that stage you can talk you APC/PDP/Labour thingy. Intelligent people, who get results, work with reality.

No intelligent person should be talking about APC because we know how the thing goes. It is market people and illiterates who still spend their time blaming Parties without understanding that been President in Nigeria is carte blanche for being a dictator who can then ignore the manifesto a d core leaning of a Party to do as he pleases.

For now our ruling Party operates completely with the directives of the President and his men. It is the dumbest thing in the world to then be claiming Buhari and Tinubu, who are night and day, are APC. APC is Buhari, Daura, Malami, Pantami etal.

This is why some of us are insisting on regional governance since in appears Nigeria never wishes to transition towards a nation with strong and independent institions, political Parties, Armed forces, parastatals etal.

All the things Tinubu, in Lagos, has come closest to achieving of out of all politicians and as a direct testimony to the fact he should have no opposition if we are are nation of people with sound thinking. Anyway support who you want. However things go down, the SW will be free of Nigeria's regression soon.

6 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

Actually the south have the worst set of zombies
Educated zombies

That's what I just said to BigSarah in my last post.

I always wonder what is wrong with you Nigerians that makes you ignore all you see to be talking senselessly. You may not know it but educated and conventionally intelligent people like you are the ones letting Nigeria down most.

You know what is right. You know who is bad, incompetent and a terrible fit for leadership yet you will turn all that on it's head to be lying and warping logic because of primordial and wanton hatred of others.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils List Of 39 Commissioner-Nominees With 30% Women / EFCC Celebrates 14th Anniversary (Photos) / How Osinbajo โ€˜goofedโ€™ On Nigeria Remaining Together โ€“ Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.