Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism (23376 Views)

Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project / FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th / Senate Urges Nigerian Government To Commence Rehabilitation Of Eastern Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by sojayy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ok
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Megabig: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
This government sef
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Viscuz: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
Why not give a shoot at sight order on those IPOB terrorists vandals? I'm very sure, save for the security around town, the terrosists would have long blwon up the second Niger bridge.

Rubbish backward dolts who wouldn't mind plucking out their eyes if it dares to see anything good in the current administration.

Cry harder.

Your tears need to fill 10 litres

5 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Rawtruth1: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
So, is south east worse than the zone of daily kidnappings and deaths where till now the train is still going?

How many hundreds or rather thousands have been kidnapped in the north? Uncountable

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by FettyWilliams(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obidiotts Ipob won't cease to amaze us.

They keep stealing rail track out of hunger and to sabotage the effort of Buhari in East angry

Who's losing?

Ipob infested brains lipsrsealed

I needed to remind you how stupid you sound, of cos you can not advice an APC supporter. So the insecurity in the East is worse than that of the North huh? Why didn't they stop that of the North that has been ravaged with Bandits, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Iswap. You be full time MUmu

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Jolite(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi and his boys has brought another set back for their region.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by stanluiz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
I know from day one that that FG will not do the project.

This one na excuse. Vandalism and insecurity is everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
FettyWilliams:

YOUR PAPA. IDIOTIC OBIDIENT

I needed to remind how fettywilliams daddy sound stupid, of cos you can not advice an APC supporter. So the insecurity in the East is worse than that of the North huh? Why didn't they stop that of the North that has been ravaged with Bandits, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Iswap. You be full time MUmu
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by WhizdomXX(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gentino:
But the ones in the terrorism ravaged north can go on.

Comes 2023, we need a national leader not a sectional leader like Buhari.
And that's why people should also be wary of Atiku as they are of the APC's candidate. Upcountry, Birds of the same feathers are now flocking together. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Rebuke: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

They keep stealing rail track out of hunger and to sabotage the effort of Buhari in East angry

Who's losing?

Yhur brain is so badly damaged that yhu have nothing left upstairs except yhur obsession for Obi.

Yhu better get a life so yhu won't end up in "Iyaba left" before 2023.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by rickyrex(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Who's losing?

stupidity will always allow you to praise bokoharm when they attack but call ipob names when federal government deny them of thier right

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by ghiloman28(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
But he will continue the Maiduguri yeye

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by stanluiz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Continue to build more infrastructure in the north. It will be destroyed!

I trust bandits. I know what they can do.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by wwwihy: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Looters
Thief
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by WhizdomXX(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gondonu:
Meanwhile, the railway that passes through the BH infested northern region up to Maradi-Niger Republic are allowed to go on unhindered. This country is sickening with this favouritism
Federal elections, vote LP, spite Apc and pdp who failed in being a credible opposition and gave their ticket to another popular fulaniman.
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by PeterObi4LP: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Let's tell ourselves the truth. You see why the Ibos keep agitating for Biafra because they were not being carried along and marginalize.

The North and South which is safer today? But rail project was carried out in the North without talking about insecurity.

What goes around comes around. The table will soon turn. Power is transient.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Deepsky(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
But they can continue the once in the other side of the Niger.
Divert all to your kinsmen in other neighbouring countries.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by wwwihy: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obidients are know for destruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by WhizdomXX(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Just see the statement of a Tinubu zombie miscreant....i am sure your brain is located "under your feet"

When they Shout BIAFRA now...same you, will be gasping for air like a woman that is being raped by bandits. grin grin grin grin

1 Nigeria IGBOs i hope you dey see the levels..

Use your voters card well or you'll keep on being in this country, earning and paying tax to develop far northern states. That's the One Nigeria Azikiwe and Sardauna fought for.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by wizzyvibes: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's very good they halted the project. I really wish Buhari even scraps the project. How can the Eastern and the Niger Delta region be using a narrow gauge railway while the rest of the country's railway has been converted to a standard gauge railway. Abuja-kaduna, Lagos-ibadan as well as others in the North are all standard gauge. While the portharcourt - maiduguri, of which this rail line will pass through most of the south Eastern part of Nigeria, is a narrow gauge.
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Jflex07(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Who's losing?

Tinubu urchins are terrible.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by WhizdomXX(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Faber:
Yes

As expected, they don used Amaechi finished, dumped him, and his PortHarcourt rail project.

But na answered prayers Sha. I was one of those kicking Against the project. They will be transporting terrorists from that rail route down to South East.

Other regions are having infrastructure and you you're happy at your loss. With or without rail, they'll penetrate anytime they want. Do the needful with your pvc in 2023, Labour wisely.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by backtovillage: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Haaaaaa.
It's unfair
Even if I am Tinubu's staunch supporter, this is unfair.
What about the Kaduna rail that was destroyed, FG speedily reconstruct it without fear of attack.
The division in the South is something else. A northerner get hold of power he develops the North, a southerner get hold of power he develop the North because of division in the south, nobody will come to his aid except from his small region.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by nedu666: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
The last time ameachi appeared b4 the senate committee on transport, he said the fg was having difficulty sourcing for funds for the projects. Until then the projects can't commence. Today they are cancelling the project due to attacks in abia. Where exactly in abia state, he did not reveal.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by rusher14: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Faber:
Yes

As expected, they don used Amaechi finished, dumped him, and his PortHarcourt rail project.

But na answered prayers Sha. I was one of those kicking Against the project. They will be transporting terrorists from that rail route down to South East.

Before then they have to trek.
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Faber(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Other regions are having infrastructure and you you're happy at your loss. With or without rail, they'll penetrate anytime they want. Do the needful with your pvc in 2023, Labour wisely.

Those trains up North are they still up and running. What sort of infrastructure of infiltrating other regions with terrorists from Sahel.

They should open the Ports down Eastern Nigeria. That's all we need
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by Zagee: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Funny. Eastern region has bombs going off, people being kidnapped in droves. A very pathetic excuse to stop the development of the region. Totally trash.
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by M4A1carbine: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi is the last straw...Take that to the Bank.

I sincerely pray he is rigged out...so people will understand that this country was Never United.

Go look at the "I before others" video and understand that even before independence...Nigeria was Never 1.

Peter Obi..is a Popular Project..but something sacrosanct is that that kwantry is not 1...

Buhari just amplified it!!

WhizdomXX:

Use your voters card well or you'll keep on being in this country, earning and paying tax to develop far northern states. That's the One Nigeria Azikiwe and Sardauna fought for.
Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by 07kjb: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
wizzyvibes:
It's very good they halted the project. I really wish Buhari even scraps the project. How can the Eastern and the Niger Delta region be using a narrow gauge railway while the rest of the country's railway has been converted to a standard gauge railway. Abuja-kaduna, Lagos-ibadan as well as others in the North are all standard gauge. While the portharcourt - maiduguri, of which this rail line will pass through most of the south Eastern part of Nigeria, is a narrow gauge.

U said it all amaechi was very STUPID,

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by agadez007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmm,this is the type of happenings in Nigeria that Nnamdi Kanu used to draw million of supporters to himself
They never do anything in the East,The Government is not even my problem,my problem is the people supporting them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) / Peter Obi Visits Ayo Oritsejafor In Warri (Pictures) / President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.