Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out (3576 Views)

Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Tokotaya: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Couple having sex in their car were interrupted by robbers who chased them out naked (Video)

Photo Caption: The couple chased out of their car naked.

A couple having sex on the back seat of their car were rudely interrupted by a group of thugs who chased them out and left them naked in the street.

The scene was captured by a night vision CCTV camera in Brazil on August 17 when the couple pulled up by the roadside to have some intimacy on a quiet street.

The camera shows three shadowy figures approaching the car from the rear on what appears to be a well-lit road.

They force open the car doors, with one of the crooks getting behind the wheel while another gets in on the passenger side.

A desperate arm reaches out from inside the car to try to pull the door closed in vain and keep the robbers out.

Suddenly a shocked couple spring from the passenger door of the car and out into the night air completely naked.

As the third carjacker gets into the passenger seat they just vacated, he thoughtfully tosses the embarrassed pair some items of clothing which fall on the road.

As the stolen car drives away, the lovers can be seen snapping up the clothes. They can then be seen wearing their clothes as they consider what to do next.

The dramatic footage made its way to social media on September 1st even though the camera bears the timestamp of Thursday, August 17.

It is currently unclear if the criminals were apprehended or if the victims, whose identities remain unknown, have filed a complaint with the authorities.

See the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/03/couple-having-sex-in-their-car-were-interrupted-by-robbers-who-chased-them-out-naked/

2 Shares

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by silvoclaira: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
shocked

Too bad you can't rent a hotel room by the hour!

Thanks for the car guys!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Pandev(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
What a funny situation. grin
The below part got me laughing. Especially the bolded. cheesy

As the third carjacker gets into the passenger seat they just vacated, he thoughtfully tosses the embarrassed pair some items of clothing which fall on the road.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Sammysolution: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Quickie goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Car sex? Anumanu
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
A fork to remember grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Tokotaya: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Somebody said they should have entered the bush to complete what they started so they wouldn't lose on both sides. The robbers cannot rob them of a car and their orgasms at the same time. gringrin
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tokotaya:
Somebody said they should have entered the bush to complete what they started so they wouldn't lose on both sides. The robbers cannot rob them of a car and their orgasms at the same time. gringrin
Lmao...That kind thing. grin grin

Lose one
Win one.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Car sex? Anumanu
lipsrsealed
You go dey boring in real life..

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

lipsrsealed
You go dey boring in real life..

I doubt she is, mana o ga e nye di ya nsogbu ehn! cheesy
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

I doubt she is, mana o ga e nye di ya nsogbu ehn! cheesy
She is boring in reality...Hapu online gara gara..

I nye di nsogbu, O wu na uwa ugbu a?
Anyi cho ga peace of mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

She is boring in reality...Hapu online gara gara..

I nye di nsogbu, O wu na uwa ugbu a?
Anyi cho ga peace of mind undecided
You think so?

Ewooo!
Unu gujuruchaa rough play, unu a chowa peace of mind. cheesy
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lucky they didn't gangrape her like they might have in India....
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

You think so?

Ewooo!
Unu gujuruchaa rough play, unu a chowa peace of mind. cheesy
We doing reality here na..

Keekwa nke wu rough play? cheesy

A di kwa m innocent o...Onwe kwara nu nke mu nwa ma.. grin

Aka m di ocha...So chukwu ga enye m peace of mind m.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by BeanmanX(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Car sex? Anumanu
Try it and u will thank me,,,na emergency sex dey sweet pass..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Munzy14:

We doing reality here na..

Keekwa nke wu rough play?

A di kwa m innocent o...Onwe kwara nu nke mu nwa ma.. grin

Aka m di ocha...So chukwu ga enye m peace of mind m.

Juwa'm ooo! cheesy

Happy Sunday.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Bvlgari: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Juwa'm ooo! cheesy

Happy Sunday.
grin grin Biko eso kwala Roz ooo...

Eme gi akowara m nke wu rough play..Ama hu m o.

Nwoke choro I settle down, Ya gbaawa oso from ndi baby oku... grin Onye kwanu choro ka nne umu ya wuru baby oku cheesy

My Father's best gift to us wu udi nne onye anyi..

Anyi ga kwa enye umu anyi gift nke ha.

Wishing you the best of Sunday and the week ahead...

Ishi kwaala nri taa?
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Govocrete: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
silvoclaira:
shocked

Too bad you can't rent a hotel room by the hour!

Thanks for the car guys!!

What is bsf,it's a call of nature.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin Biko eso kwala Roz ooo.

Eme gi akowara m nke wu rough play..Ama hu m o.
O wu n'olia? cheesy

Just speaking generally. lipsrsealed

Nwoke choro I settle down, Ya gbaawa oso from ndi baby oku... grin Onye kwanu choro ka nne umu ya wuru baby oku cheesy

My Father's best gift to us wu udi nne onye anyi..
Anyi ga kwa enye umu anyi gift nke ha.
cheesy

True.

Wishing you the best of Sunday and the week ahead...

Ishi kwaala nri taa?

You too. Thanks.

Mma m shiri la anyi that her delicious fish stew, by special request. cheesy
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

O wu n'olia? cheesy

Just speaking generally. lipsrsealed

cheesy

True.

You too. Thanks.

Mma m shiri la anyi that her delicious fish stew, by special request. cheesy
Your support for her sha.. cheesy

Wow! Thats cute..Motherly care.

I hope you are learning though smiley
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Your support for her sha.. cheesy

Wow! Thats cute..Motherly care.

I hope you are learning though smiley

Roz e nwehu nsogbu. cheesy

E nwere'm choice?
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Roz e nwehu nsogbu. cheesy

E nwere'm choice?
Ara ya ka nku... cheesy

Lol...Okwaya muru wa nnoo..Mothers are amazing smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Ara ya ka nku... cheesy

Lol...Okwaya muru wa nnoo..Mothers are amazing smiley

Hahahahahahahaha

Right.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha

Right.
I checked for Yaji here enweta hu m..

Is it readily available there?

A ga m enweta fu 2kilograms of it from there?

I mean the real yaji from ndi aboki..
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Munzy14:

I checked for Yaji here enweta hu m..

Is it readily available there?

A ga m enweta fu 2kilograms of it from there?

I mean the real yaji from ndi aboki..

OK. My sister has this northern friend, who helped us get our first ever yaji from their market where it's blended.
I'll see if she can help get it again, then I'll let you know.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. My sister has this northern friend, who helped us get our first ever yaji from their market where it's blended.
I'll see if she can help get it again, then I'll let you know.
Wow...

Thanks!

I will be expecting..

At least 2kilos..

We may consider special roasted chicken for some customers this coming festive season..

Ka m bido ugbu a gather wa ihe ndi a.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow...

Thanks!

I will be expecting..

At least 2kilos..

We may consider special roasted chicken for some customers this coming festive season..

Ka m bido ugbu a gather wa ihe ndi a.

No problem.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

No problem.
I gbaliala

2 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out by Satguru: 3:50am On Sep 05, 2022
The car owner 'loose-guarded' because the lady is suspectedly part of the gang. She was the one who opened the car door for them. She was not even scared of the robbers as she could be seen moving close to them even when the robbers had gained access to the car.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. / Meet The Man Who Sells Vulture As Suya (photo) / Little Boy Pictured Smoking Heavily, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.