Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! (1738 Views)

Xiaomi MI A2 Is Almost Useless Phone / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
You heard it right. I don't want to down talk techno brand but I just discovered that their Pop 3 and by extension any of their lower Pop series is very useless. As a matter of fact I wish I could flog all of them that designed and saw it to existence.

It's the greatest scam of the century. The video quality is nonsense and kpakoish. It's a waste of hard earned money.
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Itel P series beats it by far and yet it's cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by jeromestarks: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Next time, post its picture.
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by benzion72(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Upgrade to POP 5 Pro
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
benzion72:
Upgrade to POP 5 Pro

Can you upgrade the OS with the same phone or you mean I should buy Pop 5 pro?
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
Next time, post its picture.

See picture

Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by jeromestarks: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
deltateam:

See picture
This phone is useless like kwankwaso of Kano.

7 Likes

Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by Uchiha14: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Use nova series and rest best from them so far
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by care4you: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
deltateam:

See picture

It's still someone's prayer point!

Value what you have!

1 Like

Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2022
care4you:

It's still someone's prayer point!

Value what you have!

Value mediocrity?

2 Likes

Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by VKN23: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
how much you buy am
how many phones are if that price range
don't spend 25k on a phone and cone online to complain that it can't run Facebook WhatsApp and Snapchat simultaneously
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2022
VKN23:
how much you buy am
don't spend 25k on a phone and cone online to complain that it can't run Facebook WhatsApp and Snapchat simultaneously

That phone is not less than #40 000. What are you saying? Are there still #25000 phones.
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by care4you: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2022
deltateam:

Value mediocrity?

Because it's yours!

Someone out there is working and saving day and night just to get the mediocrity!

Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by deltateam: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Could you believe the useless phone can't do automatic data configuration?
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by Jaygrl(f): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2022
deltateam:
I find this really funny as I saw another thread where you said you wanted to console yourself with a phone of 150k. Why didn't you just get a phone that price straight up? You don't expect a phone of 40k to do much for you Oga.
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by wesee90(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jaygrl:
I find this really funny as I saw another thread where you said you wanted to console yourself with a phone of 150k. Why didn't you just get a phone that price straight up? You don't expect a phone of 40k to do much for you Oga.
hi I can't access my mail.. How can I be of help dear
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by uniqueuser(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pop series lol. Phone wey heavy like brick still con dey expensive fa. Itel S and P series better pass
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by Nuelng: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
uniqueuser:
Pop series lol. Phone wey heavy like brick still con dey expensive fa. Itel S and P series better pass

Have you lifted these itel series and compared their weights, please do before you come here to spit thrash
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pop 3 is never a scam. Those who designed it deserve some accolades. Many see recommending this same Pop 3 that you are downgrading

deltateam:
You heard it right. I don't want to down talk techno brand but I just discovered that their Pop 3 and by extension any of their lower Pop series is very useless. As a matter of fact I wish I could flog all of them that designed and saw it to existence.

It's the greatest scam of the century. The video quality is nonsense and kpakoish. It's a waste of hard earned money.
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
The features of every Phone is directly proportional to its Price. The higher the Price, the great the features.

deltateam:
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by hoilakes(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please how much are we talking about?

How much and what are the specs
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by DanyelAmeh: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2022
VKN23:
how much you buy am

I think I agree with you... Not all phones will be able to do everything.
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by Mimiko3: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2022
deltateam:

Try to design a device from scratch and then let's see how much of specs you put into it then the exorbitant price you add to it
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by PotterJokes44: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
deltateam:

Lol,first of all I don't really fancy the Pop series,if I want to go for a Tecno product, it's either the Camon or Phantom Series but this is just unacceptable grin grin
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by KeplersCross: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
PotterJokes44:

Lol,first of all I don't really fancy the Pop series,if I want to go for a Tecno product, it's either the Camon or Phantom Series but this is just unacceptable grin grin

Lmao,na where your money reach na,no be everybody fit afford the Camon or even the phantom sef,those ones are topnotch and if you truly want to enjoy the Tecno product, those are the main ones to go for but also the Spark,that one is Middle-ranged but after the Spark 9,I don't think it would be considered that anymore grin wink
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by KingUka: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Before you get a phone check the specs ,if it's something you're satisfied with then buy if not don't . You're clearly not satisfied with the phone
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by 0xAaron: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
If you use a phone beyond it's capacity it starts giving problems don't just blame the brand when it might be your fault
Re: Techno Pop 3 Is The Most Useless Phone!!! by Franktom247(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
DanyelAmeh:

I think I agree with you... Not all phones will be able to do everything.
Exactly my guy, every phone has it's limits and capacity

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Extremely Poor Network / Beware Of False Bonanza Notifications!, Wafi Boyz At Work / How Do I Crash My Stolen 5200 Nokia Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.